Thunderbird update on Ubuntuzilla

Well, I got the latest version of Seamonkey this afternoon from the
Ubuntuzilla repository, but the latest version of Thunderbird (which was
actually released about a week before Seamonkey) still hasn't showed up. :-(

--
Jaime A. Cruz
President

AMA District 34
http://www.AMADistrict34.com/
Freddy's Run
http://www.freddysrun.org/
-1
Cruz
12/29/2016 11:36:51 PM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22135 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

--------------BEB338CD48B3B8C4D485D895

On 12/29/2016 06:36 PM, Cruz, Jaime wrote:
> Well, I got the latest version of Seamonkey this afternoon from the
> Ubuntuzilla repository, but the latest version of Thunderbird (which
> was actually released about a week before Seamonkey) still hasn't
> showed up. :-(

  I think Thunderbird 45.6.0 was

>     first offered to Release channel users on December 28, 2016

REF: <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/45.6.0/releasenotes/>

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
National Popular Vote <http://www.nationalpopularvote.com/> 2,864,974 more than the winner
Ubuntu 16.04LTS

--------------BEB338CD48B3B8C4D485D895

  <head>
  </head>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:mailman.984.1483054643.19728.support-thunderbird@lists.mozilla.org">Well,
      I got the latest version of Seamonkey this afternoon from the
      Ubuntuzilla repository, but the latest version of Thunderbird
      (which was actually released about a week before Seamonkey) still
      hasn't showed up. :-(
        <h2><font size="-1">first offered to Release channel users on
            December 28, 2016</font></h2>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/45.6.0/releasenotes/">&lt;https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/45.6.0/releasenotes/&gt;</a><br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Visit Pittsburgh <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="http://www.visitpittsburgh.com/">&lt;http://www.visitpittsburgh.com/&gt;</a>
Coexist <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="https://www.coexist.org/">&lt;https://www.coexist.org/&gt;</a>
National Popular Vote <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="http://www.nationalpopularvote.com/">&lt;http://www.nationalpopularvote.com/&gt;</a> 2,864,974 more than the winner
Ubuntu 16.04LTS
</pre>

--------------BEB338CD48B3B8C4D485D895--
1
WaltS48
12/29/2016 11:49:44 PM
On 12/29/2016 06:49 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
> On 12/29/2016 06:36 PM, Cruz, Jaime wrote:
>> Well, I got the latest version of Seamonkey this afternoon from the
>> Ubuntuzilla repository, but the latest version of Thunderbird (which
>> was actually released about a week before Seamonkey) still hasn't
>> showed up. :-(
>>
>  I think Thunderbird 45.6.0 was
>

>>     first offered to Release channel users on December 28, 2016
>>
> REF: <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/45.6.0/releasenotes/>

I must be imagining things.  I would've sworn I saw there was a 45.5.2
released a couple of weeks back but now I can't find anything about it...