Thunderbird starts without accounts/local folders when using alt data store path

Thunderbird won't start to my selected profile, Profile1, which is named user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders

[General]
StartWithLastProfile=1

[Profile0]
Name=Default User
IsRelative=1
Path=ang3g9ov.Default User

[Profile1]
Name=user0
IsRelative=0
Path=/home/fugee/data/mail/thunderbird/12345.user0

~
0
fugee
1/1/2017 10:11:49 PM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 21957 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

On 1/1/2017 2:11 PM, fugee ohu wrote:
> Thunderbird won't start to my selected profile, Profile1, which is named user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders
>
> [General]
> StartWithLastProfile=1
>
> [Profile0]
> Name=Default User
> IsRelative=1
> Path=ang3g9ov.Default User
>
> [Profile1]
> Name=user0
> IsRelative=0
> Path=/home/fugee/data/mail/thunderbird/12345.user0

Try adding the line "Default=1" to the preferred profile "[Profile1]".

Ref - http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profiles.ini_file

~ Bruce

0
Bruce
1/1/2017 11:00:48 PM
didn't help

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 6:01:26 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> On 1/1/2017 2:11 PM, fugee ohu wrote:
> > Thunderbird won't start to my selected profile, Profile1, which is named user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders
> >
> > [General]
> > StartWithLastProfile=1
> >
> > [Profile0]
> > Name=Default User
> > IsRelative=1
> > Path=ang3g9ov.Default User
> >
> > [Profile1]
> > Name=user0
> > IsRelative=0
> > Path=/home/fugee/data/mail/thunderbird/12345.user0
> >

> Try adding the line "Default=1" to the preferred profile "[Profile1]".
>
> Ref - http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profiles.ini_file
>
> ~ Bruce

0
fugee
1/1/2017 11:03:25 PM
Sorry it is there on the last line I missed it when I copied with the mouse but the last line of [Profile1] is Default=1 but when I launch Thunderbird it doesn't show accounts

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 6:01:26 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> On 1/1/2017 2:11 PM, fugee ohu wrote:
> > Thunderbird won't start to my selected profile, Profile1, which is named user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders
> >
> > [General]
> > StartWithLastProfile=1
> >
> > [Profile0]
> > Name=Default User
> > IsRelative=1
> > Path=ang3g9ov.Default User
> >
> > [Profile1]
> > Name=user0
> > IsRelative=0
> > Path=/home/fugee/data/mail/thunderbird/12345.user0
> >

> Try adding the line "Default=1" to the preferred profile "[Profile1]".
>
> Ref - http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profiles.ini_file
>
> ~ Bruce

0
fugee
1/2/2017 12:20:07 AM
On 01/01/2017 11:11 PM, fugee ohu wrote:
> Thunderbird won't start to my selected profile, Profile1, which is named user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders
>
> [General]
> StartWithLastProfile=1
>
> [Profile0]
> Name=Default User
> IsRelative=1
> Path=ang3g9ov.Default User
>
> [Profile1]
> Name=user0
> IsRelative=0
> Path=/home/fugee/data/mail/thunderbird/12345.user0
>

> ~

There is a space in the path of Profile0.
Thunderbird probably won't read anything that comes after that.

0
dillinger
1/2/2017 5:32:01 AM
Le 01/01/2017 à 23:11, fugee ohu a écrit :
> Thunderbird won't start to my selected profile, Profile1, which is named user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders

Actually, when you open Thunderbird does it prompt to create an account
as if it were a first launch after installation?
If this is the case a corrupted prefs.js file might be the cause.
Open your "12345.user0" profile folder and verify if there is a
prefs-1.js or invalidprefs.js file in addition to a newly created
prefs.js file.
0
Eckard
1/2/2017 8:15:37 AM
On 01/01/2017 05:11 PM, fugee ohu wrote:
> Thunderbird won't start to my selected profile, Profile1, which is named user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders
>
> [General]
> StartWithLastProfile=1
>
> [Profile0]
> Name=Default User
> IsRelative=1
> Path=ang3g9ov.Default User
>
> [Profile1]
> Name=user0
> IsRelative=0
> Path=/home/fugee/data/mail/thunderbird/12345.user0
>

> ~

I just created a 2nd profile using the "thunderbird -P" startup of
course.   I had no trouble creating a new profile and changing the path
to another folder.   I did not put spaces in the name, just simple stuff
like "test".   See below.

[General]
StartWithLastProfile=1

[Profile0]
Name=Default
IsRelative=1
Path=Mint17.default

[Profile1]
Name=Test
IsRelative=0
Path=/home/alan/Downloads/Test.TB
Default=1

0
Big
1/2/2017 8:24:28 AM
Here's my latest profiles.ini file Thunderbird doesn't show any accounts or=
 local folders Also, there's nothing available for local folders under Pref=
erences->Account settings as described in mozilla online docs, only outgoin=
g smtp server I'm running TB 45.5.1 on linux

  GNU nano 2.2.6         File: .thunderbird/profiles.ini                   =
    =20

[General]
StartWithLastProfile=3D1

[Profile0]
Name=3Ddefault
IsRelative=3D1
Path=3D4csz6bkp.default

[Profile1]
Name=3Dfugee
IsRelative=3D0
Path=3D/home/fugee/data/12345.fugee
Default=3D1

On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 3:24:38 AM UTC-5, Big Al wrote:
> On 01/01/2017 05:11 PM, fugee ohu wrote:
> > Thunderbird won't start to my selected profile, Profile1, which is name=
d user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders

> > [General]
> > StartWithLastProfile=3D1
> >
> > [Profile0]
> > Name=3DDefault User
> > IsRelative=3D1
> > Path=3Dang3g9ov.Default User
> >
> > [Profile1]
> > Name=3Duser0
> > IsRelative=3D0
> > Path=3D/home/fugee/data/mail/thunderbird/12345.user0
> >

> > ~
> >
> I just created a 2nd profile using the "thunderbird -P" startup of=20
> course.   I had no trouble creating a new profile and changing the path=
=20
> to another folder.   I did not put spaces in the name, just simple stuff=
=20
> like "test".   See below.
>=20
> [General]
> StartWithLastProfile=3D1
>=20
> [Profile0]
> Name=3DDefault
> IsRelative=3D1
> Path=3DMint17.default
>=20
> [Profile1]
> Name=3DTest
> IsRelative=3D0
> Path=3D/home/alan/Downloads/Test.TB
> Default=3D1

0
fugee
1/2/2017 12:41:19 PM
Yea there is I stared at it's contents before falling asleep last night

On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 3:16:15 AM UTC-5, Eckard wrote:
> Le 01/01/2017 =C3=A0 23:11, fugee ohu a =C3=A9crit :
> > Thunderbird won't start to my selected profile, Profile1, which is name=
d user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders

> Actually, when you open Thunderbird does it prompt to create an account=
=20
> as if it were a first launch after installation?
> If this is the case a corrupted prefs.js file might be the cause.
> Open your "12345.user0" profile folder and verify if there is a=20
> prefs-1.js or invalidprefs.js file in addition to a newly created=20
> prefs.js file.

0
fugee
1/2/2017 1:36:00 PM
Yes those files are both present

On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 3:16:15 AM UTC-5, Eckard wrote:
> Le 01/01/2017 =C3=A0 23:11, fugee ohu a =C3=A9crit :
> > Thunderbird won't start to my selected profile, Profile1, which is name=
d user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders

> Actually, when you open Thunderbird does it prompt to create an account=
=20
> as if it were a first launch after installation?
> If this is the case a corrupted prefs.js file might be the cause.
> Open your "12345.user0" profile folder and verify if there is a=20
> prefs-1.js or invalidprefs.js file in addition to a newly created=20
> prefs.js file.

0
fugee
1/2/2017 1:43:37 PM
Those files are present yes

On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 3:16:15 AM UTC-5, Eckard wrote:
> Le 01/01/2017 =C3=A0 23:11, fugee ohu a =C3=A9crit :
> > Thunderbird won't start to my selected profile, Profile1, which is name=
d user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders

> Actually, when you open Thunderbird does it prompt to create an account=
=20
> as if it were a first launch after installation?
> If this is the case a corrupted prefs.js file might be the cause.
> Open your "12345.user0" profile folder and verify if there is a=20
> prefs-1.js or invalidprefs.js file in addition to a newly created=20
> prefs.js file.

0
fugee
1/2/2017 1:57:03 PM
On 01/02/2017 07:41 AM, fugee ohu wrote:
> Here's my latest profiles.ini file Thunderbird doesn't show any accounts or local folders Also, there's nothing available for local folders under Preferences->Account settings as described in mozilla online docs, only outgoing smtp server I'm running TB 45.5.1 on linux
>
>   GNU nano 2.2.6         File: .thunderbird/profiles.ini
>
> [General]
> StartWithLastProfile=1
>
> [Profile0]
> Name=default
> IsRelative=1
> Path=4csz6bkp.default
>
> [Profile1]
> Name=fugee
> IsRelative=0
> Path=/home/fugee/data/12345.fugee
> Default=1
>

> On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 3:24:38 AM UTC-5, Big Al wrote:
>> On 01/01/2017 05:11 PM, fugee ohu wrote:
>>> Thunderbird won't start to my selected profile, Profile1, which is named user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders
>>>
>>> [General]
>>> StartWithLastProfile=1
>>>
>>> [Profile0]
>>> Name=Default User
>>> IsRelative=1
>>> Path=ang3g9ov.Default User
>>>
>>> [Profile1]
>>> Name=user0
>>> IsRelative=0
>>> Path=/home/fugee/data/mail/thunderbird/12345.user0
>>>

>>> ~
>>>
>> I just created a 2nd profile using the "thunderbird -P" startup of
>> course.   I had no trouble creating a new profile and changing the path
>> to another folder.   I did not put spaces in the name, just simple stuff
>> like "test".   See below.
>>
>> [General]
>> StartWithLastProfile=1
>>
>> [Profile0]
>> Name=Default
>> IsRelative=1
>> Path=Mint17.default
>>
>> [Profile1]
>> Name=Test
>> IsRelative=0
>> Path=/home/alan/Downloads/Test.TB
>> Default=1

If it's a new profile there would be nothing.
When I built a custom profile in a non-relative folder and ran TB it was
blank.  I had to add a new mail account.   And it worked,
I would build a launcher on the desktop with
	thunderbird -P and the executable.
I'm not sure why you're having so much issue.  It's really so simple.  I
did it in 3 minutes.

0
Big
1/2/2017 7:27:11 PM
Because it's illogical Captain; I've been asking myself the same question e=
very time i start thunderbird, could it be i have to add at least one imap =
or pop account and then my local folders would appear? no, because all my a=
ccounts are in the profile too, i shouldn't have to add anything; further, =
the mozilla documentations seems not to apply to 45.5 on linux or maybe the=
re's an additional package i need to install to make missing menu item "Loc=
al folders" appear under Preferences->Account settings ? The mozilla websit=
e docs say:

4. Start Thunderbird and go to "Tools -> Account Settings", and then click =
on "Local Folders" in the left pane (you may need to scroll down to see it)=
..=20

however, i don't have Tools->Account settings, I have Preferences->Account =
settings and there's no "Local folders" to click on

On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 2:27:48 PM UTC-5, Big Al wrote:
> On 01/02/2017 07:41 AM, fugee ohu wrote:
> > Here's my latest profiles.ini file Thunderbird doesn't show any account=
s or local folders Also, there's nothing available for local folders under =
Preferences->Account settings as described in mozilla online docs, only out=
going smtp server I'm running TB 45.5.1 on linux

> >   GNU nano 2.2.6         File: .thunderbird/profiles.ini
> >
> > [General]
> > StartWithLastProfile=3D1
> >
> > [Profile0]
> > Name=3Ddefault
> > IsRelative=3D1
> > Path=3D4csz6bkp.default
> >
> > [Profile1]
> > Name=3Dfugee
> > IsRelative=3D0
> > Path=3D/home/fugee/data/12345.fugee
> > Default=3D1

med user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders

> >> I just created a 2nd profile using the "thunderbird -P" startup of
> >> course.   I had no trouble creating a new profile and changing the pat=
> >> to another folder.   I did not put spaces in the name, just simple stu=
ff
> >> like "test".   See below.
> >>
> >> [General]
> >> StartWithLastProfile=3D1
> >>
> >> [Profile0]
> >> Name=3DDefault
> >> IsRelative=3D1
> >> Path=3DMint17.default
> >>
> >> [Profile1]
> >> Name=3DTest
> >> IsRelative=3D0
> >> Path=3D/home/alan/Downloads/Test.TB
> >> Default=3D1
> >
> If it's a new profile there would be nothing.
> When I built a custom profile in a non-relative folder and ran TB it was=
=20
> blank.  I had to add a new mail account.   And it worked,
> I would build a launcher on the desktop with
> 	thunderbird -P and the executable.
> I'm not sure why you're having so much issue.  It's really so simple.  I=
=20
> did it in 3 minutes.

0
fugee
1/3/2017 12:08:50 AM
Sorry my posts were being held by the moderator that's why you see duplicat=
e responses and new threads In the future I'll just wait for my posts to ap=
pear

On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 2:27:48 PM UTC-5, Big Al wrote:
> On 01/02/2017 07:41 AM, fugee ohu wrote:
> > Here's my latest profiles.ini file Thunderbird doesn't show any account=
s or local folders Also, there's nothing available for local folders under =
Preferences->Account settings as described in mozilla online docs, only out=
going smtp server I'm running TB 45.5.1 on linux

> >   GNU nano 2.2.6         File: .thunderbird/profiles.ini
> >
> > [General]
> > StartWithLastProfile=3D1
> >
> > [Profile0]
> > Name=3Ddefault
> > IsRelative=3D1
> > Path=3D4csz6bkp.default
> >
> > [Profile1]
> > Name=3Dfugee
> > IsRelative=3D0
> > Path=3D/home/fugee/data/12345.fugee
> > Default=3D1

med user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders

> >> I just created a 2nd profile using the "thunderbird -P" startup of
> >> course.   I had no trouble creating a new profile and changing the pat=
> >> to another folder.   I did not put spaces in the name, just simple stu=
ff
> >> like "test".   See below.
> >>
> >> [General]
> >> StartWithLastProfile=3D1
> >>
> >> [Profile0]
> >> Name=3DDefault
> >> IsRelative=3D1
> >> Path=3DMint17.default
> >>
> >> [Profile1]
> >> Name=3DTest
> >> IsRelative=3D0
> >> Path=3D/home/alan/Downloads/Test.TB
> >> Default=3D1
> >
> If it's a new profile there would be nothing.
> When I built a custom profile in a non-relative folder and ran TB it was=
=20
> blank.  I had to add a new mail account.   And it worked,
> I would build a launcher on the desktop with
> 	thunderbird -P and the executable.
> I'm not sure why you're having so much issue.  It's really so simple.  I=
=20
> did it in 3 minutes.

0
fugee
1/3/2017 12:16:01 AM
It's not a new folder it's all my mail in local folders and all my account =
settings

On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 2:27:48 PM UTC-5, Big Al wrote:
> On 01/02/2017 07:41 AM, fugee ohu wrote:
> > Here's my latest profiles.ini file Thunderbird doesn't show any account=
s or local folders Also, there's nothing available for local folders under =
Preferences->Account settings as described in mozilla online docs, only out=
going smtp server I'm running TB 45.5.1 on linux

> >   GNU nano 2.2.6         File: .thunderbird/profiles.ini
> >
> > [General]
> > StartWithLastProfile=3D1
> >
> > [Profile0]
> > Name=3Ddefault
> > IsRelative=3D1
> > Path=3D4csz6bkp.default
> >
> > [Profile1]
> > Name=3Dfugee
> > IsRelative=3D0
> > Path=3D/home/fugee/data/12345.fugee
> > Default=3D1

med user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders

> >> I just created a 2nd profile using the "thunderbird -P" startup of
> >> course.   I had no trouble creating a new profile and changing the pat=
> >> to another folder.   I did not put spaces in the name, just simple stu=
ff
> >> like "test".   See below.
> >>
> >> [General]
> >> StartWithLastProfile=3D1
> >>
> >> [Profile0]
> >> Name=3DDefault
> >> IsRelative=3D1
> >> Path=3DMint17.default
> >>
> >> [Profile1]
> >> Name=3DTest
> >> IsRelative=3D0
> >> Path=3D/home/alan/Downloads/Test.TB
> >> Default=3D1
> >
> If it's a new profile there would be nothing.
> When I built a custom profile in a non-relative folder and ran TB it was=
=20
> blank.  I had to add a new mail account.   And it worked,
> I would build a launcher on the desktop with
> 	thunderbird -P and the executable.
> I'm not sure why you're having so much issue.  It's really so simple.  I=
=20
> did it in 3 minutes.

0
fugee
1/3/2017 12:41:02 AM
>From the official docs at:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Moving_your_mail_storage_location_(Thunderbird)#F=
or_accounts_using_the_Global_Inbox_.28Local_Folders.29

For accounts not using the Global Inbox
4. Start Thunderbird and go to "Tools -> Account Settings -> [account name]=
 -> Server Settings". Where it says "Local directory", click on the "Browse=
...." button to select the folder you created in step 2. Click the "OK" butt=
on and verify that the "Local directory" field shows the correct path to th=
e new storage location of your mail.

5. If you have more than one mail account, repeat step 4 for each account w=
hose mail you moved in steps 2-3.=20

OK So step 5 leaves me to ask what about Local folders with lots of old ema=
il accounts that are no longer in use?

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 5:28:35 PM UTC-5, fugee ohu wrote:
> Thunderbird won't start to my selected profile, Profile1, which is named =
user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders
>=20
> [General]
> StartWithLastProfile=3D1
>=20
> [Profile0]
> Name=3DDefault User
> IsRelative=3D1
> Path=3Dang3g9ov.Default User
>=20
> [Profile1]
> Name=3Duser0
> IsRelative=3D0
> Path=3D/home/fugee/data/mail/thunderbird/12345.user0
>=20
>=20
> ~

0
fugee
1/3/2017 12:54:54 AM
It seems the moderator feels this has thread's gotten too long as they've b=
een blocking my posts to this thread Let's end this thread

On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 2:27:48 PM UTC-5, Big Al wrote:
> On 01/02/2017 07:41 AM, fugee ohu wrote:
> > Here's my latest profiles.ini file Thunderbird doesn't show any account=
s or local folders Also, there's nothing available for local folders under =
Preferences->Account settings as described in mozilla online docs, only out=
going smtp server I'm running TB 45.5.1 on linux

> >   GNU nano 2.2.6         File: .thunderbird/profiles.ini
> >
> > [General]
> > StartWithLastProfile=3D1
> >
> > [Profile0]
> > Name=3Ddefault
> > IsRelative=3D1
> > Path=3D4csz6bkp.default
> >
> > [Profile1]
> > Name=3Dfugee
> > IsRelative=3D0
> > Path=3D/home/fugee/data/12345.fugee
> > Default=3D1

med user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders

> >> I just created a 2nd profile using the "thunderbird -P" startup of
> >> course.   I had no trouble creating a new profile and changing the pat=
> >> to another folder.   I did not put spaces in the name, just simple stu=
ff
> >> like "test".   See below.
> >>
> >> [General]
> >> StartWithLastProfile=3D1
> >>
> >> [Profile0]
> >> Name=3DDefault
> >> IsRelative=3D1
> >> Path=3DMint17.default
> >>
> >> [Profile1]
> >> Name=3DTest
> >> IsRelative=3D0
> >> Path=3D/home/alan/Downloads/Test.TB
> >> Default=3D1
> >
> If it's a new profile there would be nothing.
> When I built a custom profile in a non-relative folder and ran TB it was=
=20
> blank.  I had to add a new mail account.   And it worked,
> I would build a launcher on the desktop with
> 	thunderbird -P and the executable.
> I'm not sure why you're having so much issue.  It's really so simple.  I=
=20
> did it in 3 minutes.

0
fugee
1/3/2017 3:16:51 AM
Le 02/01/2017 à 14:43, fugee ohu a écrit :
> Yes those files are both present
>
> On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 3:16:15 AM UTC-5, Eckard wrote:
>> Le 01/01/2017 à 23:11, fugee ohu a écrit :
>> > Thunderbird won't start to my selected profile, Profile1, which is named user0 it starts to default without my accounts/local folders
>> >
>> Actually, when you open Thunderbird does it prompt to create an account
>> as if it were a first launch after installation?
>> If this is the case a corrupted prefs.js file might be the cause.
>> Open your "12345.user0" profile folder and verify if there is a
>> prefs-1.js or invalidprefs.js file in addition to a newly created
>> prefs.js file.

It seems that your prefs.js file is corrupt and has been renamed in
"prefs-1.js" or "invalidprefs.js" on a TB startup while TB has created a
new "pristine" prefs.js file which doesn't contain your account
settings. That's why TB actually cannot display your accounts and
folders. This can happen when the system or Thunderbird crash.

If you have a backup copy of your profiles, open it and copy the
prefs.js file from the "12345.user0" profile folder.
Open your actual "12345.user0" profile folder, shut down Thunderbird,
remove the prefs-1.js or invalidprefs.js and the prefs.js files and
replace them with the prefs.js of your backup.
Restart Thunderbird, all your accounts, folders and messages should be
displayed now.

If you don't have a profile backup to copy the prefs.js file from,
you'll have to recreate all your accounts.
If you have been using IMAP accounts, all your folders and messages will
be synchronized. If you have POP accounts you'll have to link the newly
created POP accounts with their respective previous message store local
directories (the "pop.xxx.xx" folders in the "Mail" folder) via Tools >
Account Settings > %Account_name% > Server Settings > Message Storage >
"Browse".
0
Eckard
1/3/2017 8:56:43 AM
Le 02/01/2017 à 13:41, fugee ohu a écrit :
> Here's my latest profiles.ini file Thunderbird doesn't show any
> accounts or local folders Also, there's nothing available for local
> folders under Preferences->Account settings as described in mozilla
> online docs, only outgoing smtp server I'm running TB 45.5.1 on
> linux
>
> GNU nano 2.2.6         File: .thunderbird/profiles.ini
>

> [General] StartWithLastProfile=1
>
> [Profile0] Name=default IsRelative=1 Path=4csz6bkp.default
>
> [Profile1] Name=fugee IsRelative=0 Path=/home/fugee/data/12345.fugee
> Default=1

I see that you have again changed the name of your second profile. In an
earlier post it was "user0", now it is "fugee"!
Were your accounts set up as IMAP or POP accounts?
If POP, did you use the "Global Inbox (in Local Folders)" for all these
POP accounts?
Open the "12345.fugee" profile folder and go to the "Mail" folder:
Do you see a "Local Folders" as well as another newly created folder
named "Local Folders-1"?
In "Local Folders" do you see big mailbox files (without extensions)
such as "Inbox" or "Sent"? When you open the "Inbox" file in a text
editor, can you see your old messages?

Do you have an earlier backup of your "12345.fugee" (or "12345"user0")
profile folder and did you try to copy the "prefs.js" file from the
backup and replace the prefs.js file in your actual "12345.fugee" folder
with the copy as I asked in my previous reply?
0
Eckard
1/3/2017 2:28:21 PM
On 01/02/2017 07:08 PM, fugee ohu wrote:
> Because it's illogical Captain; I've been asking myself the same question every time i start thunderbird, could it be i have to add at least one imap or pop account and then my local folders would appear? no, because all my accounts are in the profile too, i shouldn't have to add anything; further, the mozilla documentations seems not to apply to 45.5 on linux or maybe there's an additional package i need to install to make missing menu item "Local folders" appear under Preferences->Account settings ? The mozilla website docs say:
>
> 4. Start Thunderbird and go to "Tools -> Account Settings", and then click on "Local Folders" in the left pane (you may need to scroll down to see it).
>
> however, i don't have Tools->Account settings, I have Preferences->Account settings and there's no "Local folders" to click on

There is a difference in the wording  and placement of items (minor as
it is) between Linux and Windows.

0
Big