Thunderbird line spacing

I just updated to the latest version 31.3.0 and the line spacing for
messages in a folder and also the folder tree has changed to
disturbingly large. How can I get back the old tight line spacing?

Thank you,

Mauno
1
Mauno
12/30/2014 11:46:45 AM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22058 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

Thunderbird to Thunderbird
Our laptop went bad but hard drive is good and have accessed it. How do I transfer the email etc. from the old laptop to a desktop computer with a fresh install of thunderbird? Thank you! zparky wrote: > Our laptop went bad but hard drive is good and have accessed it. How do > I transfer the email etc. from the old laptop to a desktop computer with > a fresh install of thunderbird? > Thank you! Find your profile folder on the old drive. (This will help you find it: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Thunderbird Use the instructions for Vista if you are...

Thunderbird
Hi all, I have a thunderbird install on a pc, I want to transfer all the emails on a new pc, how do I go about it? Thanks Anastassios On 17.10.2007 08:01 UK Time, Anastassios Giannaras wrote: > Hi all, > > I have a thunderbird install on a pc, I want to transfer all the emails > on a new pc, how do I go about it? No need to import - simply move/copy your whole mail folder to the new PC and tell TB where to find it. Please ask again if you need more detailed instructions (or someone else will probably provide them anyway). -- Herbert Eppel www.HETr...

Thunderbird To Thunderbird #2
Just downloaded and set up Thunderbird on my PC laptop. I transferred my contacts from Opera to Thunderbird. I set up a bunch of eMail Accounts. I put fresh install on my desktop PC. I see how to get the contacts from the laptop to the desktop. How do I get the eMail account setup from the laptop to the desktop. I do not see any export / import for that. Is there a file to copy over? Some utility to maintain the Accounts? On 06/20/2013 10:56 PM, OldGuy wrote: > Just downloaded and set up Thunderbird on my PC laptop. > I transferred my contacts from Opera to Thunder...

Thunderbird and Thunderbird portable
Hi I use thunderbird on my home computer but travel to other friends and family and would like to use thunderbird portable Pleas can someone give an idiot proff step by step on how to transfer my account settings etc to my U3 usb Thanks On 4/23/2009 10:16 AM, user@domain.invalid wrote: > Hi I use thunderbird on my home computer but travel to other friends and > family and would like to use thunderbird portable Pleas can someone give > an idiot proff step by step on how to transfer my account settings etc > to my U3 usb > > Thanks See: http://kb.mozillazin...

Support for Thunderbird
Name: Ron Giddens Email: monron9attalktalkdotnet Product: Thunderbird Summary: Support for Thunderbird Comments: I have recently changed to broadband supplied by the Carphone Warehouse (don't be fooled by the name - they are very big firm with many products) called Talktalk. I am having difficulty both sending and receiving e-mails and am told by their helpline (which I suspect is based in India) that they do not support Thunderbird. Could you approach them to see if they can develop a support programme as I suspect this affects a lot of British users? Browser Deta...

Thunderbird Windows to Thunderbird Linux
I have a dual boot system set-up with Windows XP and Fedora Core 2. I use Thunderbird on both platforms; how can I easily import my mail and mail settings (filters, accounts, etc) from Windows XP Thunderbird to Fedora Core 2 Thunderbird?? I have all of my Windows partitions mounted in Fedora, so accessing the Thunderbird settings directory isn't a problem. I'm currently running TB 1.0RC1 on Win XP and TB 0.9 on FC2. Thanks in advance! Richard York wrote: > I have a dual boot system set-up with Windows XP and Fedora Core 2. I > use Thunderbird on both platfor...

Does Thunderbird support
64 bit Windows Home Premium Vista? Asking for a friend who doesn't use news groups well. On 04/28/2009 09:22 PM sharon scribbled: > 64 bit Windows Home Premium Vista? Asking for a friend who doesn't use > news groups well. That makes 2 of you that don't use news groups well. Your subject is half a question when it should be a subject. "64 bit Windows Home Premium Vista?" isn't a properly formed question. And Thunderbird doesn't support operating systems, its the other way around. goodwin wrote: > On 04/28/2009 09:22 PM sharon s...

How to transfer messages from Thunderbird to Thunderbird
This should be so easy but I cannot seem to find the answer. I have moved from one computer to another (both WinXP) and want to export/import the Tbird messages from the first computer to Tbird on the second. They are not networked, so it will have to be done via a thumb drive. I'd appreciate assistance -- thanks in advance. Lindsay Graham Canberra, Australia h The date and time was Wednesday, March 25, 2009 6:50:13 AM, and on a whim, Lindsay Graham pounded out on the keyboard: > > > > > This should be s...

merge/import from thunderbird into thunderbird
hi all, i'm unable to import and merge several different 'Inbox' files, the only solution I can find is to setup fake accounts and copy the file onto their subdirs... any better solutions? I'm running thunderbird 0.5 (20040902) on bsd. -- sincerely, fondula di carceri fondula di carceri wrote: > hi all, > i'm unable to import and merge several different 'Inbox' files, the only > solution I can find is to setup fake accounts and copy the file onto > their subdirs... any better solutions? I'm running thunderbird 0.5 > (20040...

Migrating settings from Thunderbird to Thunderbird
I have a new computer and I would like to move my account settings from Thunderbird on the old computer to Thunderbird on the new computer. Is there anyway to do this? The email is stored on the IMAP server, so doesn't have to be moved. But I have my account set up just how I like it, and I don't want to have to transfer all of those settings all over again. Thanks for your assistance! On 07/30/05 14:54, Evan wrote: > I have a new computer and I would like to move my account settings from > Thunderbird on the old computer to Thunderbird on the new computer. Is &g...

Support Thunderbird
Tony VAN ACKER email: _vtony@belgacom.net _Support Thunderbird._ _Hello, 1/ I have a problem.... to solve 2/ I ... must search in knowledge base SO..... I have 2 ( two ) PROBLEMS.... I don't like that. My problem: I have a database with all information of my letters, emails and pdf ( information/documentation ) with _/*DELPHI ( Pascal )*/_ I work with Thunderbird. I wish the date, subject and sender of each email in my database... NOW... I should.... ( much work ) 1/ I Save the email with *.eml 2/ I Start notepad.exe and load the *.eml 3/ I stip the date, sub...

thunderbird portible and thunderbird desktop.
Hi, How can I sync my emails between thunderbird portable and the desktop version? thanks -- Daniel Dalton http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/ daniel.dalton47@gmail.com Daniel Dalton wrote: > Hi, > > How can I sync my emails between thunderbird portable and the desktop > version? > thanks > with TB Port, it keeps its profile with the program. If you install it to a thumb drive [or whatever], then the profile is also located there. In other words, the profile is fixed and you can't change that. With TB desktop, the profile can be any...

Import mail into Thunderbird from Thunderbird
How can I import the mail from one Thunderbird (different computer) into my computer? I recently left a job where I used thunderbird as well. I just copied the whole Thunderbird directory and removed Thunderbird from my work computer. Is there a way to import the mail from the work computer and integrate it with my existing mail? What files do I need under that directory? Thank You Who knows which mail you are using ?? > How can I import the mail from one Thunderbird (different computer) into my > computer? I recently left a job where I used > thunderbird a...

Web resources about - Thunderbird line spacing - mozilla.support.thunderbird

Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control and shaping the future of the web for the public ...

Thunderbirds Are Go - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thunderbirds Are Go is a 1966 British science-fiction film based on Thunderbirds , a 1960s television series starring marionette puppets and ...

Edit - Thunderbird - CrunchBase Product Profile
TechCrunch CrunchBase More TechCrunch Europe TechCrunch France TechCrunch Japan Register - Login or Advanced Search Home > Products > Thunderbird ...

F-16C Thunderbirds Formation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
USAF Thunderbirds at the 2008 Battle Creek Air Show

Thunderbirds Are Go - Introducing The World - YouTube
The world of Thunderbirds Are Go, Tracy Island, miniature sets and craft have been lovingly made by none other than WETA Workshop - the model ...

Thunderbirds are go: First pictures of TV remake
The first images of the upcoming TV reboot of the iconic series Thunderbirds have been released, recasting the iconic puppets from the 1960s ...

Thunderbirds creator Gerry Anderson dies aged 83
... puppet TV shows Captain Scarlet, Stingray and Joe 90 died in his sleep, his son announces. Gerry Anderson, best known as the creator of Thunderbirds ...

Firebirds hold nerve to hold out Thunderbirds
It was another close shave but Queensland Firebirds coach Roselee Jencke was happy for her side to take a second straight win.

Thunderbirds are go, puppets are gone
Human Thunderbirds? What does this mean, writes James Cockington. - The Age Online

Southerners steal last-gasp draw against Thunderbirds
Southern Steel stole a 53-53 draw in the chaotic final seconds of their trans-Tasman netball league clash against Adelaide Thunderbirds.