Thunderbird Calendar

How do I get the calendar?  I see that there is a lightning extension
but disabled, and can't be enabled.   And I know lightning is supposed
to be integrated now so I going to put 2 and 2 together and say that's
why the extension is disabled.

Yet I can't seem to get to calendar via any method.
0
Big

On 13-Mar-2018 12:35, Big Al wrote:
> How do I get the calendar?� I see that there is a lightning extension
> but disabled, and can't be enabled.�� And I know lightning is supposed
> to be integrated now so I going to put 2 and 2 together and say that's
> why the extension is disabled.
>
> Yet I can't seem to get to calendar via any method.

Have you tried re-installing?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/user/mozilla-calendar-project/
0
Endegee
3/13/2018 6:30:41 PM
On 03/13/2018 12:35 PM, Big Al wrote:
> How do I get the calendar?  I see that there is a lightning extension
> but disabled, and can't be enabled.   And I know lightning is supposed
> to be integrated now so I going to put 2 and 2 together and say that's
> why the extension is disabled.
>
> Yet I can't seem to get to calendar via any method.

I guess I'm wrong.  I found Lightning 5.4 for download and added it to
my thunderbird and all is working fine now.

Sorry for the false alarm.
0
Big