Thunderbird and last pass

------10RB7QV8RHEBW1WUENNSNVL9AR0LE9

Can you set up last pass to work with tb?=20

------10RB7QV8RHEBW1WUENNSNVL9AR0LE9

Can you set up last pass to work with tb? <br>

------10RB7QV8RHEBW1WUENNSNVL9AR0LE9--
1
Peter
12/31/2016 7:22:47 AM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 21654 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 12/31/2016 2:22 AM, Peter Holsberg wrote:
> Can you set up last pass to work with tb?

I have been doing this for over 5 years...works great!
0
Zack
1/1/2017 2:55:13 PM

Zack Sten wrote on 1/1/2017 9:55 AM:
> On 12/31/2016 2:22 AM, Peter Holsberg wrote:
> > Can you set up last pass to work with tb?
> >
> I have been doing this for over 5 years...works great!
Are you just using LP to store your passwords for TB?

0
Al
1/1/2017 3:31:23 PM
On 12/31/2016 at 2:22 AM, Peter Holsberg's prodigious digits fired off:

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/thunderbird/user/lastpass/>

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/
Zack Sten wrote:
> Peter Holsberg wrote:
>> Can you set up last pass to work with tb?
>>
> I have been doing this for over 5 years...works great!

I get the idea that you use Windows pay$ware LastApp - LastPass for
Applications - but I haven't seen any detailed instructions specifically
for Tb in the LP forum.

https://forums.lastpass.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=161495  "LastPass does
not have an extension for Thunderbird. You will have to use LastPass for
applications. - https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=1396  "

--
Mike Easter
0
Peter Holsberg wrote:
> Can you set up last pass to work with tb?

Is your idea to store your account user/pass/es in Tb which would be
secured by a strong master pass which master would be entered with/by
LastPass, or in this case, LastApp?

--
Mike Easter
0
Ed Mullen wrote:
> Peter Holsberg's:
>> Can you set up last pass to work with tb?
>>
> <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/thunderbird/user/lastpass/>

That link leads to the 'regular' lastpass which works with browsers such
as ffx.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/lastpass-password-manager/

--
Mike Easter