Testing TB 60.0b3: Reply button disappeared from Mail Toolbar

In testing the new forthcoming TB 60, I bumped myself up to 60.0b3. I
noticed when I was about to reply to an email, the Reply button was
gone. I then right-clicked the Mail Tool bar and went to "Customize"
and saw the Reply button was there. I dragged it to the Mail Toolbar
and it disappeared! I then did what any normal person would likely do
and chose "Restore Default Set" from the Customize menu. Now, I see
Reply as a button option and was able to drag it into the Mail Toolbar
again. Seems weird that it disappeared in the first place. Just
posting this experience in case anyone else has this happen to them.
0
TCW

On 4/14/2018 3:06 PM, TCW wrote:
> In testing the new forthcoming TB 60, I bumped myself up to 60.0b3. I
> noticed when I was about to reply to an email, the Reply button was
> gone. I then right-clicked the Mail Tool bar and went to "Customize"
> and saw the Reply button was there. I dragged it to the Mail Toolbar
> and it disappeared! I then did what any normal person would likely do
> and chose "Restore Default Set" from the Customize menu. Now, I see
> Reply as a button option and was able to drag it into the Mail Toolbar
> again. Seems weird that it disappeared in the first place. Just
> posting this experience in case anyone else has this happen to them.

Going forward we are using
https://discourse.mozilla.org/c/thunderbird/beta for beta items and
discussions.

And to be absolutely clear, beta 60.0b3 is not yet released to the public.
0
Wayne
4/15/2018 10:48:32 AM
On 4/15/2018 5:48 AM, Wayne wrote:
> On 4/14/2018 3:06 PM, TCW wrote:
>> In testing the new forthcoming TB 60, I bumped myself up to 60.0b3. I
>> noticed when I was about to reply to an email, the Reply button was
>> gone. I then right-clicked the Mail Tool bar and went to "Customize"
>> and saw the Reply button was there. I dragged it to the Mail Toolbar
>> and it disappeared! I then did what any normal person would likely do
>> and chose "Restore Default Set" from the Customize menu. Now, I see
>> Reply as a button option and was able to drag it into the Mail Toolbar
>> again. Seems weird that it disappeared in the first place. Just
>> posting this experience in case anyone else has this happen to them.
>>

> Going forward we are using
> https://discourse.mozilla.org/c/thunderbird/beta for beta items and
> discussions.
>
> And to be absolutely clear, beta 60.0b3 is not yet released to the public.

Bummer. Yet another thing I have to create an account for. =\
0
TCW