Test

Testing to see if I can post here.  I've sent 3 previous messages
between yesterday and today, and none of them have made it.
0
RAV
1/11/2006 8:27:38 PM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 21741 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

_RAV_ spoke thusly on 11/01/2006 3:27 PM:
> Testing to see if I can post here.  I've sent 3 previous messages
> between yesterday and today, and none of them have made it.

Please post test messages in mozilla.test. Thanks. :-)
--
Chris Ilias - Mozilla Champion
Mozilla Help <http://mozillahelp.com>

> Testing to see if I can post here.  I've sent 3 previous messages
> between yesterday and today, and none of them have made it.

messages that do not arrive here may have included HTML objects (images
etc) or have attachments.

These new groups have been robbed of those capabilities

reg
0
squaredancer
1/11/2006 9:18:35 PM
On 01/11/06 16:18, squaredancer wrote:
> On 11.01.2006 21:27, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  RAV to
> generate the following:? :
>
>> Testing to see if I can post here.  I've sent 3 previous messages
>> between yesterday and today, and none of them have made it.
>
> messages that do not arrive here may have included HTML objects (images
> etc) or have attachments.
>
> These new groups have been robbed of those capabilities
>
> reg

I wish binary stuff would just be stripped instead of the whole messages
being deleted... Meh.

(Crossposted to and followup-to mozilla.dev.mozilla-org. I'm having fun
moving and renaming threads. :-) I'll calm down in a few days.)
--
Yay!
0
squaredancer wrote:
> On 11.01.2006 21:27, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  RAV to
> generate the following:? :
>
>> Testing to see if I can post here.  I've sent 3 previous messages
>> between yesterday and today, and none of them have made it.
>
> messages that do not arrive here may have included HTML objects (images
> etc) or have attachments.
>
> These new groups have been robbed of those capabilities
>
> reg

I wish that were the case.  All of the messages I've been trying to send
contain no HTML or images or anything.  In fact, I have "Compose
messages in HTML format" unchecked for this server.  If this one gets
through I won't know why, because one I sent earlier hasn't showed up.
0
RAV
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
 vlink="#990099">
RAV wrote:
wrote:
fate caused&nbsp; RAV to generate the following:? :
sent 3 previous messages between yesterday and today, and none of them
have made it.
messages that do not arrive here may have included HTML objects (images
etc) or have attachments.
These new groups have been robbed of those capabilities
reg
I wish that were the case.&nbsp; All of the messages I've been trying to
send contain no HTML or images or anything.&nbsp; In fact, I have "Compose
messages in HTML format" unchecked for this server.&nbsp; If this one gets
through I won't know why, because one I sent earlier hasn't showed up.
Its not HTML that gets blocked, its only some attributes<br>
For example, THIS message is sent with some HTML elements<br>
</b>for example<br>
Lets see if THIS gets through<br>
0
Moz
1/11/2006 11:12:57 PM
Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
> RAV wrote:
>
>> squaredancer wrote:
>>
>>> On 11.01.2006 21:27, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  RAV to
>>> generate the following:? :

>>> messages that do not arrive here may have included HTML objects
>>> (images etc) or have attachments.
>>>
>>> These new groups have been robbed of those capabilities
>>>
>>> reg
>>

>> I wish that were the case.  All of the messages I've been trying to
>> send contain no HTML or images or anything.  In fact, I have "Compose
>> messages in HTML format" unchecked for this server.  If this one gets
>> through I won't know why, because one I sent earlier hasn't showed up.
>
> Its not HTML that gets blocked, its only some attributes
> For example, THIS message is sent with some HTML elements
>
> a coloured background and *emboldened red text *for example
>
> Lets see if THIS gets through

That did, in all its HTML elements remained intact, even tho this is a
plain text newsgroup and I shouldnt have.

What reg was commenting on was the inability to send other elements
(considered HTML) such as images/sounds and so on.
It may not be applicable to this group, but in mozilla.test.multimedia
it certainly is.

This may or may not have caused your inablilty to post, your situation
may have been a situation created by the switching of the servers. Since
evidently you can post now, that seems to have cleared up.
0
Moz
1/11/2006 11:17:00 PM
Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
>
>>RAV wrote:

>>>I wish that were the case.  All of the messages I've been trying to
>>>send contain no HTML or images or anything.  In fact, I have "Compose
>>>messages in HTML format" unchecked for this server.  If this one gets
>>>through I won't know why, because one I sent earlier hasn't showed up.
>>
>>Its not HTML that gets blocked, its only some attributes
>>For example, THIS message is sent with some HTML elements
>>
>>a coloured background and *emboldened red text *for example
>>
>>Lets see if THIS gets through
>>

> That did, in all its HTML elements remained intact, even tho this is a
> plain text newsgroup and I shouldnt have.
>
> What reg was commenting on was the inability to send other elements
> (considered HTML) such as images/sounds and so on.
> It may not be applicable to this group, but in mozilla.test.multimedia
> it certainly is.
>
> This may or may not have caused your inablilty to post, your situation
> may have been a situation created by the switching of the servers. Since
> evidently you can post now, that seems to have cleared up.
well, I just sent a message with a gif attachment, and still it hasn't
come through -- drats, no bananas today. :'(
0
gwtc
1/12/2006 12:51:30 AM
On 12.01.2006 01:51, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  gwtc to
generate the following:? :

> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
>
>> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

>>> Its not HTML that gets blocked, its only some attributes
>>> For example, THIS message is sent with some HTML elements
>>>
>>> a coloured background and *emboldened red text *for example
>>>
>>> Lets see if THIS gets through
>>>

>> That did, in all its HTML elements remained intact, even tho this is
>> a plain text newsgroup and I shouldnt have.
>>
>> What reg was commenting on was the inability to send other elements
>> (considered HTML) such as images/sounds and so on.
>> It may not be applicable to this group, but in
>> mozilla.test.multimedia it certainly is.
>>
>> This may or may not have caused your inablilty to post, your
>> situation may have been a situation created by the switching of the
>> servers. Since evidently you can post now, that seems to have cleared
>> up.
>
> well, I just sent a message with a gif attachment, and still it hasn't
> come through -- drats, no bananas today. :'(

yeah! we're looking at a hungry, humourless future    :-\

reg
0
squaredancer
1/12/2006 1:00:11 AM
squaredancer wrote:

> On 12.01.2006 01:51, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  gwtc to
> generate the following:? :
>

>>Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

>>>That did, in all its HTML elements remained intact, even tho this is
>>>a plain text newsgroup and I shouldnt have.
>>>
>>>What reg was commenting on was the inability to send other elements
>>>(considered HTML) such as images/sounds and so on.
>>>It may not be applicable to this group, but in
>>>mozilla.test.multimedia it certainly is.
>>>
>>>This may or may not have caused your inablilty to post, your
>>>situation may have been a situation created by the switching of the
>>>servers. Since evidently you can post now, that seems to have cleared
>>>up.
>>
>>well, I just sent a message with a gif attachment, and still it hasn't
>>come through -- drats, no bananas today. :'(
>

> yeah! we're looking at a hungry, humourless future    :-\
>
> reg
yes, for you Don it would be
0
gwtc
1/12/2006 1:10:30 AM
gwtc wrote:
> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
>> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

>>> Its not HTML that gets blocked, its only some attributes
>>> For example, THIS message is sent with some HTML elements
>>>
>>> a coloured background and *emboldened red text *for example
>>>
>>> Lets see if THIS gets through
>>>

>> That did, in all its HTML elements remained intact, even tho this is a
>> plain text newsgroup and I shouldnt have.
>>
>> What reg was commenting on was the inability to send other elements
>> (considered HTML) such as images/sounds and so on.
>> It may not be applicable to this group, but in mozilla.test.multimedia
>> it certainly is.
>>
>> This may or may not have caused your inablilty to post, your situation
>> may have been a situation created by the switching of the servers.
>> Since evidently you can post now, that seems to have cleared up.
> well, I just sent a message with a gif attachment, and still it hasn't
> come through -- drats, no bananas today. :'(

I guess I'll have to do a bit of graphics editing and show the bananas
upside down.  :-P :-\
0
Don
1/12/2006 1:27:49 AM
gwtc wrote:
> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
>
>> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

>>> Its not HTML that gets blocked, its only some attributes
>>> /snip/
>
> well, I just sent a message with a gif attachment, and still it hasn't
> come through -- drats, no bananas today. :'(

A gif or any image is a binary file attachment, and those are
specifically banned on the server at the present time. Someone is
looking into having the binary exclusion lifted for the
mozilla.test.multimedia group.

Binary files, which include images and sound are not neccessary in most
groups. If you want to include a screen shot for explanation, I would
suggest hosting it on a server, and referring to it from here. Heck,
post it to snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.test.multimedia and
refer to it from here as another alternative.
0
Moz
1/12/2006 5:57:04 AM
Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

> gwtc wrote:
>
>>Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

>>well, I just sent a message with a gif attachment, and still it hasn't
>>come through -- drats, no bananas today. :'(
>

> A gif or any image is a binary file attachment, and those are
> specifically banned on the server at the present time. Someone is
> looking into having the binary exclusion lifted for the
> mozilla.test.multimedia group.
>
> Binary files, which include images and sound are not neccessary in most
> groups. If you want to include a screen shot for explanation, I would
> suggest hosting it on a server, and referring to it from here. Heck,
> post it to snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.test.multimedia and
> refer to it from here as another alternative.
or post it to http://imageshack.us/
0
gwtc
--------------050903050000090903070401

Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
> RAV wrote:
>> squaredancer wrote:
>>> On 11.01.2006 21:27, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  RAV to
>>> generate the following:? :

>>> messages that do not arrive here may have included HTML objects
>>> (images etc) or have attachments.
>>>
>>> These new groups have been robbed of those capabilities
>>>
>>> reg
>>
>> I wish that were the case.  All of the messages I've been trying to
>> send contain no HTML or images or anything.  In fact, I have "Compose
>> messages in HTML format" unchecked for this server.  If this one gets
>> through I won't know why, because one I sent earlier hasn't showed up.
> Its not HTML that gets blocked, its only some attributes
> For example, THIS message is sent with some HTML elements
>
> a coloured background and *emboldened red text *for example
>
> Lets see if THIS gets through

ok I m gonna check it to :)

--

*MAXIMUS*

--------------050903050000090903070401

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
  <title></title>
RAV wrote:
wrote: <br>
of
fate caused&nbsp; RAV to generate the following:? : <br>
sent 3 previous messages between yesterday and today, and none of them
have made it. <br>
messages that do not arrive here may have included HTML objects (images
etc) or have attachments. <br>
These new groups have been robbed of those capabilities <br>
reg <br>
I wish that were the case.&nbsp; All of the messages I've been trying to
send contain no HTML or images or anything.&nbsp; In fact, I have "Compose
messages in HTML format" unchecked for this server.&nbsp; If this one gets
through I won't know why, because one I sent earlier hasn't showed up. <br>
Its not HTML that gets blocked, its only some attributes<br>
For example, THIS message is sent with some HTML elements<br>
  </b>for example<br>
Lets see if THIS gets through<br>
<title></title>
	<!--
		@page { size: 21cm 29.7cm; margin: 2cm }
		P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm }
	-->
 face="Freestyle Script, cursive"><font style="font-size: 26pt;"
 size="6"><b><span

--------------050903050000090903070401--
0
MARKO
<head>
</head>
Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
  <title></title>
RAV wrote:
[...]

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test test test test test ...

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST
from forums 11:55 AM PST 02/12/2008 ...

test test test test
what is the deal with these bizarre "test updates"? i did a couple, but they just keep coming. On Feb 20, 7:08=A0pm, inspector.arc...@gmail.com wrote: > what is the deal with these bizarre "test updates"? i did a couple, > but they just keep coming. what? my email is accessible?! what the hell are you thinking? please delete these posts and remove my email address from public access. unbelievable! ...

test test test test
OE is a pain in my ass, test test test -- http://www.spywareinfo.com PGP Public key at http://www.spywareinfo.com/Mike_Healan.txt ...

Test Test Test
Name: Gervase Markham Email: gervatmozilladotorg Product: Firefox Summary: Test Test Test Comments: Testing Hendrix. Gerv Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052912 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://localhost/src/hendrix/ ...

test test test
test test test test for test "Praveen Hari" <phari@sybase.com> wrote in message news:enLr8dDFDHA.310@forums-1-dub... > test test test > > > ...

test test test
test test test ...

test test test
test test MJB Law Office wrote: > test test Is this legal? propman wrote: > MJB Law Office wrote: >> test test > > Is this legal? > Hey, propman, the post is from a law firm, so it must be legal! Right?? Daniel Daniel wrote: > propman wrote: >> MJB Law Office wrote: >>> test test >> >> Is this legal? >> > > Hey, propman, the post is from a law firm, so it must be legal! Right?? Mr. Bumble replies "If the law supposes that� the law is a ass�a idiot. If that�s the eye of the law, the law is...

testing and testing and testing :)
and again :) Carsten Book wrote: > and again :) Testing is fun! Stephen Donner wrote: > Carsten Book wrote: >> and again :) > > Testing is fun! test Stephen Donner wrote: > Stephen Donner wrote: >> Carsten Book wrote: >>> and again :) >> >> Testing is fun! > test testing too :p ...

test, test, test
test ...

Thursday Thunderbird Test Day, 05/08
Hello Thunderbird and Mailnews Enthusiasts. *Join us Thursday, May 8 to test Thunderbird version 3 Alpha 1* (Available in daytime and evening hours. Extends into Friday for Asia) We invite the user and volunteer community to participate in the first test day of Thunderbird version 3 alpha 1. The objectives of this test day are: * A call to arms to users interested in helping us get to Thunderbird version 3 * To develop a set of testers of increasing number and skill for future test work * To expose more users to new features in Thunderbird 3 * To stress alpha 1 code and id...

Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE
Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE ...

Supporting tests generated as part of the build in test manifests
--bcaec548a8f73311bd04fe3ff9b6 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 I just posted about a plan to switch the Jetpack tests to be more like the other test suites in the tree including using manifests to define tests ( https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.tree-management/QquG-CNvmgU/Z8A67brrSjgJ). I'm hitting a problem with our testaddons tests though. This part of our tests operates on built add-ons. We build them from some source code in the tree then install them in Firefox where they run some tests and report if everything works. It is an important test that code r...

Parrot::Test need special support in Test::Simple
Currently P::T provides three functions: output_is/isnt/like, which are wrappers to Test::More::is/isnt/like. The failure output is: t/op/integer....ok 24/26# Failed test (Parrot/Test.pm at line 73) it would be nice: t/op/integer....ok 24/26# Failed test (t/op/integer.t line xyz) To do this P::T needs to be special cased in T::S::ok as T::M is ( or just provide a T::S::special_case( ) function that adds a special case, what you think is best. Additionally, in case of failure, it saves the assembly, bytecode and output in files named integerNNN.pasm/pbc/out where NNN ...

test test test 2
Testing -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) El 23/01/2014 07:56 p.m., Remy Lebeau (TeamB) escribió: > Testing > > -- > Remy Lebeau (TeamB) > I'm sad, I just can't get to the ft area using Thunderbird :/ -- Juan Antonio Castillo El 23/01/2014 07:56 p.m., Remy Lebeau (TeamB) escribió: > Testing > > -- > Remy Lebeau (TeamB) > Can I still post here? -- Juan Antonio Castillo MVP ...

Web resources about - Test - mozilla.support.thunderbird

CSS3 test
Test your browser. I got two different scores in Safari, although they were close. Chrome scored about nine points higher.

Test your vocabulary
Test Your Vocabulary: English has the most words of any language on Earth. TestYourVocab.com is part of an independent American-Brazilian research ...

Tests of general relativity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
At its introduction in 1915, the general theory of relativity did not have a solid empirical foundation. It was known that it correctly accounted ...

Sydney Sixers spinner Stephen O'Keefe pushes for three tweakers in SCG Test
Sydney Sixers spinner Stephen O'Keefe suggested Australia should consider playing three spin bowlers in the Sydney Test, before adding the presence ...

Australia vs West Indies second Test: Great day for the Bolands, more blushes for embattled tourists
If the brother of promoted paceman Scott Boland can land a blow on the West Indies, wait until they face the best bowler in the family.

From 60 all out in August, top of the world by February: Australia eye No.1 Test ranking
Australia's players have set themselves the lofty goal of not only regaining the No.1 Test ranking by the end of the summer but staying there ...

Boxing Day Test: Scott Boland into Australian squad for Nathan Coulter-Nile
Uncapped fast bowler Scott Boland has been drafted into Australia's squad for the Boxing Day Test, replacing the injured Nathan Coulter-Nile ...

The CUBOT H1 Smartphone Test: A Month with 3-4 Days of Battery per Charge
The last time I fully road tested a smartphone, I was moving from a rather decrepit Samsung Galaxy S2 to the 'glorious' 6-inch HTC One max , ...

Chevy Volt 'Drive My Way' test cuts out the dealership
... Green , Chevrolet , GM GM will bring the second-generation Chevy Volt extended-range plug-in directly to your house for an in-depth test drive. ...

Google tests password-free logins on iOS and Android
... password-free methods of logging into accounts is not something that is being made available to everyone just yet, just a select group of testers. ...