TB is not resilient on connection failures

Hello,

Thunderbird should be more resilient when a connection fails
momentarily. Supose for example I give focus to a given imap folder, but
there is no connection in that exact moment. TB issues an alert telling
that it couldn't connect to the server, and then simply stops responding
to any subsequent action I do. Then I close the program and open it
again, and then it starts re-populating the entire folder in which the
connection failure occurred, messing up with all of customizations I've
made before. For example: If I had re-ordered the folder's columns, they
are set back to the standard order. If I had marked the folder to always
sync on receiving messages, it sets back to not syncing... And so on.

I'm using TB 52 on Windows 10. I hope it all gets fixed.

Greetings,
Cleverson
0
Cleverson