Subscriptions in news.mozilla.org don't stick

I read a group.  I read another group.  I come back to the first group.  It
asks if I want to subscribe to that group (yes) and then I see all the

This happens with no other news server.

There's always something...

--
Cheers, Bev
Q:  How many lawyers does it take to grease a combine?

The Real Bev wrote:
> I read a group.  I read another group.  I come back to the first group.
> It asks if I want to subscribe to that group (yes) and then I see all
> the previous messages marked as new.
>
> This happens with no other news server.
>
> There's always something...

You are talking about this server?  Did you have any groups you read at
news.mozilla.org before the new server was implemented?

Lee

--
Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
Learn about the Champs!  http://mozillachampions.ufaq.org
Leonidas Jones wrote:

> The Real Bev wrote:
>> I read a group.  I read another group.  I come back to the first group.
>> It asks if I want to subscribe to that group (yes) and then I see all
>> the previous messages marked as new.
>>
>> This happens with no other news server.
>>
>> There's always something...
>>

> You are talking about this server?  Did you have any groups you read at
> news.mozilla.org before the new server was implemented?

Yes I did.  I went on a search-and-destroy for anything at all called
news.mozilla.org and got everything 'locate' could find in my current (not
..old stuff), but apparently that's not enough.  I just grepped for it in my
default profile, but I suspect it's showing stuff newly-created when I
re-subscribed.

I'm going to try to kill that stuff too unless you tell me an EASY thing to do!

--
Cheers,
Bev
The Real Bev wrote:

> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>
>> The Real Bev wrote:
>>> I read a group.  I read another group.  I come back to the first group.
>>> It asks if I want to subscribe to that group (yes) and then I see all
>>> the previous messages marked as new.
>>>
>>> This happens with no other news server.
>>>
>>> There's always something...
>>
>> You are talking about this server?  Did you have any groups you read at
>> news.mozilla.org before the new server was implemented?
>
> Yes I did.  I went on a search-and-destroy for anything at all called
> news.mozilla.org and got everything 'locate' could find in my current (not
> .old stuff), but apparently that's not enough.  I just grepped for it in my
> default profile, but I suspect it's showing stuff newly-created when I
> re-subscribed.
>
> I'm going to try to kill that stuff too unless you tell me an EASY thing to do!

OK, I removed news.mozilla.org and restarted THREE TIMES before it finally
died.  Hard to kill, but eventually it worked.  Wow.  I'm glad I only had a
few newsgroups to re-create.

What/where was the offensive entry that managed to survive?

--
Cheers, Bev
Who forgot to specify her .sig file

0
The
1/10/2006 11:22:29 PM
The Real Bev wrote:
> I read a group.  I read another group.  I come back to the first group.  It
> asks if I want to subscribe to that group (yes) and then I see all the
>
> This happens with no other news server.
>
> There's always something...

I subscribed to the new "support" groups through the news.mozilla.org
hierarchy (refresh list; filter on support) and had no problems with the
exception of the message counts being wonky for a few accesses.
Meaning, Mark All Read and the next time I entered the group it would
show ~400 unread messages.  Eventually cleared up.

It appears the groups are symlinked to another server.  Is that accurate?

Rinaldi
--
"The other day I put instant coffee in my microwave oven ... I almost
went back in time."
The Real Bev wrote:
> The Real Bev wrote:

>>> You are talking about this server?  Did you have any groups you read
>>> at news.mozilla.org before the new server was implemented?
>>
>> Yes I did.  I went on a search-and-destroy for anything at all called
>> news.mozilla.org and got everything 'locate' could find in my current
>> (not .old stuff), but apparently that's not enough.  I just grepped
>> for it in my default profile, but I suspect it's showing stuff
>> newly-created when I re-subscribed.
>>
>> I'm going to try to kill that stuff too unless you tell me an EASY
>> thing to do!
>
> OK, I removed news.mozilla.org and restarted THREE TIMES before it
> finally died.  Hard to kill, but eventually it worked.  Wow.  I'm glad I
> only had a few newsgroups to re-create.
>
> What/where was the offensive entry that managed to survive?
>
> --
> Cheers, Bev
> Who forgot to specify her .sig file

prefs.js in a text editor. Remove all references to news.mozilla.org.
Restart and resubscribe.

Is it easy? Well I guess it depends on your frame of reference.  I'm
just glad its working for you.

Lee

--
Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
Learn about the Champs!  http://mozillachampions.ufaq.org
The UFAQ'S http://www.ufaq.org/
http://mozilla.com   http://mozilla.org
0
Leonidas
1/11/2006 3:45:46 AM
Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:
> The Real Bev wrote:
>> I read a group.  I read another group.  I come back to the first
>> group.  It asks if I want to subscribe to that group (yes) and then I
>> see all the previous messages marked as new.
>>
>> This happens with no other news server.
>>
>> There's always something...
>
> I subscribed to the new "support" groups through the news.mozilla.org
> hierarchy (refresh list; filter on support) and had no problems with the
> exception of the message counts being wonky for a few accesses. Meaning,
> Mark All Read and the next time I entered the group it would show ~400
> unread messages.  Eventually cleared up.
>
> It appears the groups are symlinked to another server.  Is that accurate?
>
> Rinaldi

Yes, the news.mozilla.org alias points to a Giganews server.

Lee

--
Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
Learn about the Champs!  http://mozillachampions.ufaq.org
The UFAQ'S http://www.ufaq.org/
http://mozilla.com   http://mozilla.org
0
Leonidas
1/11/2006 3:46:45 AM
The Real Bev wrote:
> I read a group.  I read another group.  I come back to the first group.
> It asks if I want to subscribe to that group (yes) and then I see all
> the previous messages marked as new.
>
> This happens with no other news server.
>
> There's always something...

Hi Bev,

I just had the same fight with another server's messages.  I went round
and round for an hour until I suddenly thought to Remove and then Install
anew.

HINT: Because of my short term memory loss I first screen captured the
Account Settings window to help with installing that new account. :-\

Don
0
Don
1/11/2006 4:01:31 AM
Leonidas Jones wrote:
> Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:
>> The Real Bev wrote:
>>> I read a group.  I read another group.  I come back to the first
>>> group.  It asks if I want to subscribe to that group (yes) and then I
>>> see all the previous messages marked as new.
>>>
>>> This happens with no other news server.
>>>
>>> There's always something...
>>
>> I subscribed to the new "support" groups through the news.mozilla.org
>> hierarchy (refresh list; filter on support) and had no problems with the
>> exception of the message counts being wonky for a few accesses. Meaning,
>> Mark All Read and the next time I entered the group it would show ~400
>> unread messages.  Eventually cleared up.
>>
>> It appears the groups are symlinked to another server.  Is that accurate?
>>
>> Rinaldi
>
> Yes, the news.mozilla.org alias points to a Giganews server.

Deciding I was just being lazy by asking, I ran a traceroute after
posting.  Interestingly it is only 9 hops from here to
news.mozilla.giganews.com .  Check out the timing:

9  news.mozilla.giganews.com (216.196.97.169)  46.051 ms *  45.836 ms

which is a considerable improvement over

16  IC-Netscape.atdn.net (66.185.142.102)  99.216 ms  99.234 ms  99.535 ms

which is as close as I can get to secnews.netscape.com (204.29.187.156)
before the ICMP packets are dropped.

Rinaldi
--
"Amnesia used to be my favorite word, but then I forgot it."
0
Leonidas Jones wrote:

> The Real Bev wrote:
>> The Real Bev wrote:

>>> Yes I did.  I went on a search-and-destroy for anything at all called
>>> news.mozilla.org and got everything 'locate' could find in my current
>>> (not .old stuff), but apparently that's not enough.  I just grepped
>>> for it in my default profile, but I suspect it's showing stuff
>>> newly-created when I re-subscribed.
>>>
>>> I'm going to try to kill that stuff too unless you tell me an EASY
>>> thing to do!
>>
>> OK, I removed news.mozilla.org and restarted THREE TIMES before it
>> finally died.  Hard to kill, but eventually it worked.  Wow.  I'm glad I
>> only had a few newsgroups to re-create.
>>
>> What/where was the offensive entry that managed to survive?
>
> prefs.js.  Unsubscribe from news.mozilla.org, then close, and open
> prefs.js in a text editor. Remove all references to news.mozilla.org.
> Restart and resubscribe.
>
> Is it easy? Well I guess it depends on your frame of reference.  I'm
> just glad its working for you.

I saw those, but wondered if perhaps there was supposed to be <something> in
those entries.  Fortunately Thunderbird did the deed before I ran out of
poisoned entrails and eye of newt.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Is there any way I can help without actually getting involved?"
Don Nickell wrote:

> The Real Bev wrote:
>> I read a group.  I read another group.  I come back to the first group.
>> It asks if I want to subscribe to that group (yes) and then I see all
>> the previous messages marked as new.
>>
>> This happens with no other news server.
>>
>> There's always something...
>>
> Hi Bev,
>
> I just had the same fight with another server's messages.  I went round
> and round for an hour until I suddenly thought to Remove and then Install
> anew.

That's what I thought, but it came back again.  And again.

> HINT: Because of my short term memory loss I first screen captured the
> Account Settings window to help with installing that new account. :-\

Sometime I need to explore whether just copying a different .newsrc file and
zeroing out the numbers would work.  Maybe next time something burps...

--
Cheers, Bev
"Is there any way I can help without actually getting involved?"
                                              -- Jennifer, WKRP
0
The
1/11/2006 5:56:03 AM
On 01/11/06 00:56, The Real Bev wrote:
> Don Nickell wrote:
>
>> The Real Bev wrote:
>>> I read a group.  I read another group.  I come back to the first
>>> group.  It asks if I want to subscribe to that group (yes) and then I
>>> see all the previous messages marked as new.
>>>
>>> This happens with no other news server.
>>>
>>> There's always something...
>>>
>> Hi Bev,
>>
>> I just had the same fight with another server's messages.  I went
>> round and round for an hour until I suddenly thought to Remove and
>> then Install anew.
>
> That's what I thought, but it came back again.  And again.
>
>> HINT: Because of my short term memory loss I first screen captured the
>> Account Settings window to help with installing that new account. :-\
>
> Sometime I need to explore whether just copying a different .newsrc file
> and zeroing out the numbers would work.  Maybe next time something burps...

No. The problem is the server was partially duplicated in prefs.js,
that's what you have to fix.

Ick, happened to me once after I tried a Thunderbird 1.5-incompatible
extension without backing up my profile because it takes a few minutes.
Took me a few weeks to try to fix the problem, though (if you refuse to
find out how bad a problem is, you don't /know/ that it's really bad),
so in the future, I am always backing up. :-P
--
Yay!
0
The Real Bev wrote:
> Don Nickell wrote:
>
>> The Real Bev wrote:
>>> I read a group.  I read another group.  I come back to the first
>>> group.  It asks if I want to subscribe to that group (yes) and then I
>>> see all the previous messages marked as new.
>>>
>>> This happens with no other news server.
>>>
>>> There's always something...
>>>
>> Hi Bev,
>>
>> I just had the same fight with another server's messages.  I went
>> round and round for an hour until I suddenly thought to Remove and
>> then Install anew.
>
> That's what I thought, but it came back again.  And again.
>
>> HINT: Because of my short term memory loss I first screen captured the
>> Account Settings window to help with installing that new account. :-\
>
> Sometime I need to explore whether just copying a different .newsrc file
> and zeroing out the numbers would work.  Maybe next time something burps...

Hmmm...over my head again, as usual.  ;-)  All I can say now is *good
luck*. :-P

I'm fighting creation of a new Profile for TB on an Iomega floppy so I can
test an e-mail folder from 2001 that's been suddenly tagged as having a
virus.  I can't even get that job done.  ;-)
0
Don
1/11/2006 10:53:04 AM
Matt Nordhoff wrote:
> On 01/11/06 00:56, The Real Bev wrote:
>> Don Nickell wrote:

>>> Hi Bev,
>>>
>>> I just had the same fight with another server's messages.  I went
>>> round and round for an hour until I suddenly thought to Remove and
>>> then Install anew.
>>
>> That's what I thought, but it came back again.  And again.
>>
>>> HINT: Because of my short term memory loss I first screen captured
>>> the Account Settings window to help with installing that new account.
>>> :-\
>>
>> Sometime I need to explore whether just copying a different .newsrc
>> file and zeroing out the numbers would work.  Maybe next time
>> something burps...
>
> No. The problem is the server was partially duplicated in prefs.js,
> that's what you have to fix.
>
> Ick, happened to me once after I tried a Thunderbird 1.5-incompatible
> extension without backing up my profile because it takes a few minutes.
> Took me a few weeks to try to fix the problem, though (if you refuse to
> find out how bad a problem is, you don't /know/ that it's really bad),
> so in the future, I am always backing up. :-P

Thanks for the reminder on Profile BU Pete.  That seemed to be over my
head also. :-\

I use RAR compressor and simply clicked on Windows\AppData\Thunderbird and
was told "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by
another process."  I didn't know we had to close TB in order to make a BU.
:-\

Don

0
Don
1/11/2006 10:59:56 AM
On 01/11/06 05:59, Don Nickell wrote:
> Matt Nordhoff wrote:

>>> That's what I thought, but it came back again.  And again.

>>> Sometime I need to explore whether just copying a different .newsrc
>>> file and zeroing out the numbers would work.  Maybe next time
>>> something burps...
>>
>> No. The problem is the server was partially duplicated in prefs.js,
>> that's what you have to fix.
>>
>> Ick, happened to me once after I tried a Thunderbird 1.5-incompatible
>> extension without backing up my profile because it takes a few
>> minutes. Took me a few weeks to try to fix the problem, though (if you
>> refuse to find out how bad a problem is, you don't /know/ that it's
>> really bad), so in the future, I am always backing up. :-P
>
> Thanks for the reminder on Profile BU Pete.  That seemed to be over my
> head also. :-\
>
> I use RAR compressor and simply clicked on Windows\AppData\Thunderbird
> and was told "The process cannot access the file because it is being
> used by another process."  I didn't know we had to close TB in order to
> make a BU.
> :-\
>
> Don

Yep. Since I use nightlies, I update (and have to restart Thunderbird)
daily (usually -- I'm a day behind at the moment), so I make backups
then. :-)
--
Yay!
0
Don Nickell wrote:

> The Real Bev wrote:
>> Don Nickell wrote:

>>> Hi Bev,
>>>
>>> I just had the same fight with another server's messages.  I went
>>> round and round for an hour until I suddenly thought to Remove and
>>> then Install anew.
>>
>> That's what I thought, but it came back again.  And again.
>>
>>> HINT: Because of my short term memory loss I first screen captured the
>>> Account Settings window to help with installing that new account. :-\
>>
>> Sometime I need to explore whether just copying a different .newsrc file
>> and zeroing out the numbers would work.  Maybe next time something burps...
>>
> Hmmm...over my head again, as usual.  ;-)  All I can say now is *good
> luck*. :-P

Each news server has a .newsrc (or similar) file which lists the newsgroups,
the fact that you're currently subscribed, and the numbers of the messages
that have been read.  If you want to duplicate your subscriptions on Server A
to Server B (x-privat, maybe, for when your ISP's news server is down and you
need a fix) without going through the long selection process, it would be
really nice if you could just copy the Server A .newsrc to Server B and change
the numbers (which will be different on different servers.  A few entries from
my /profile.default/News/newsrc-news.mozilla-2.org file:

mozilla.support.thunderbird:
1-35,38-40,42,43,45-48,53-55,73,75-77,79-84,89,102,117,131
mozilla.support.firefox: 1-40
mozilla.support.general: 1-8

I have read 8 messages in mozilla.support.general;  accordingly, the next
message (unread) will be 9...  If we assume that these groups are carried on a
different server, perhaps copying newsrc-news.mozilla-2.org to, say,
newsrc-news.freenews.com would subscribe you to the previously subscribed
groups.  Or not.

> I'm fighting creation of a new Profile for TB on an Iomega floppy so I can
> test an e-mail folder from 2001 that's been suddenly tagged as having a
> virus.  I can't even get that job done.  ;-)

--
Cheers,
Bev
O_________________________________________________O
"John Wayne toilet paper -- It's rough, it's tough,
  and it don't take no crap from nobody."
0
The
1/12/2006 6:25:34 AM
The Real Bev wrote:
> Don Nickell wrote:
>
>> The Real Bev wrote:

/snip/

> Each news server has a .newsrc (or similar) file which lists the
> newsgroups, the fact that you're currently subscribed, and the numbers
> of the messages that have been read.  If you want to duplicate your
> subscriptions on Server A to Server B (x-privat, maybe, for when your
> ISP's news server is down and you need a fix) without going through the
> long selection process, it would be really nice if you could just copy
> the Server A .newsrc to Server B and change the numbers (which will be
> different on different servers.  A few entries from my
> /profile.default/News/newsrc-news.mozilla-2.org file:

Linux and Mac OSX use the newsrc file.  For Windows, as Don is using,
its news.mozilla.org.rc.

Lee

--
Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
Learn about the Champs!  http://mozillachampions.ufaq.org
The UFAQ'S http://www.ufaq.org/
http://mozilla.com   http://mozilla.org
0
Leonidas
1/12/2006 6:45:28 AM
On 01/12/06 01:45, Leonidas Jones wrote:
> Linux and Mac OSX use the newsrc file.  For Windows, as Don is using,
> its news.mozilla.org.rc.

Mm-hmm. I had thought it was different, but I didn't know for sure since
I don't have Windows (or a Mac). Thanks. :-)
--
Yay!
0

Make Thunderbird prompt to save changes to attachment files, so people don't loose the hours spent editing them (most don't know abt saving to disk first)
Name: Gordon Yeow Email: gordonyeowatgmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Make Thunderbird prompt to save changes to attachment files, so people don't loose the hours spent editing them (most don't know abt saving to disk first) Comments: Less IT-savvy people may simply open an attachment file to edit, and expect the changes to stick when they saved. So potentially many hours are being lost since Thunderbird doesn't prompt to save changes to the email when the "saved" attachment is closed. I noticed that Outlook Express similarly doesn't prompt...

superreview granted: [Bug 214959] Xdefs.h not found while building with xft support on solaris : [Attachment 129134] Don't use Xdefs.h, and don't #undef Bool
<rbs@maths.uq.edu.au> has granted Matt Selsky <selsky@columbia.edu>'s request for superreview: Bug 214959: Xdefs.h not found while building with xft support on solaris http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=214959 Attachment 129134: Don't use Xdefs.h, and don't #undef Bool http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=129134&action=edit ...

superreview requested: [Bug 214959] Xdefs.h not found while building with xft support on solaris : [Attachment 129134] Don't use Xdefs.h, and don't #undef Bool
Matt Selsky <selsky@columbia.edu> has asked rbs@maths.uq.edu.au for superreview: Bug 214959: Xdefs.h not found while building with xft support on solaris http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=214959 Attachment 129134: Don't use Xdefs.h, and don't #undef Bool http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=129134&action=edit ...

superreview granted: [Bug 340083] Crash [@ nsSVGPathGeometryFrame::GetCanvasTM] with image in title in defs : [Attachment 224205] don't create frames for content we don't handle, don't invalidate nond
Robert O'Callahan (Novell) <roc@ocallahan.org> has granted superreview: Bug 340083: Crash [@ nsSVGPathGeometryFrame::GetCanvasTM] with image in title in defs https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=340083 Attachment 224205: don't create frames for content we don't handle, don't invalidate nondisplay content https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=224205&action=edit ...

Why don't you tell people it doesn't support 64bit
Name: Wayne Stallwood Email: ebayatdigimaticdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: Why don't you tell people it doesn't support 64bit Comments: Ok, it's bad enough that you don't support the most prevalent x86 platform (most new machines support 64bit now) for the sake of what is probably a recompile of "the binary component" But why on gods green earth do you not tell people before they install it and wait and pop up a flag afterwards saying it won't work Rubbish Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-GB; rv:1.9.0....

superreview granted: [Bug 245619] Don't bother converting result of scripts into a string when the caller doesn't care about the value. : [Attachment 150056] Don't convert the result to a string if t
Brendan Eich <brendan@mozilla.org> has granted Johnny Stenback <jst@mozilla.jstenback.com>'s request for superreview: Bug 245619: Don't bother converting result of scripts into a string when the caller doesn't care about the value. http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=245619 Attachment 150056: Don't convert the result to a string if the caller doesn't care about the return value. http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=150056&action=edit ------- Additional Comments from Brendan Eich <brendan@mozilla.org> Duh, thanks. r+sr=me....

if i don't want you, i don't want you!
Name: patrick lamb Email: mixtecalatmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: if i don't want you, i don't want you! Comments: I am tired of removing your hidden files from my system. I have tried your browser several times thinking maybe I have misjudge you. But,have found you are nothing but garbage and spyware. I am one of the orignators of $STRING! and am pissed off. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; MS Internet Explorer) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to...

superreview granted: [Bug 300779] Support multiple selection for xul:tree : [Attachment 190476] Expose via a11y events. We don't need DOMItemSelected after all, they aren't fired for tree. We'll go
Robert O'Callahan (Novell) <roc@ocallahan.org> has granted Aaron Leventhal <aaronleventhal@moonset.net>'s request for superreview: Bug 300779: Support multiple selection for xul:tree https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=300779 Attachment 190476: Expose via a11y events. We don't need DOMItemSelected after all, they aren't fired for tree. We'll go off of "select" DOM events later for the add/remove a11y events. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=190476&action=edit ...

I don't know why my code don't work(it's for shopping cart)
I wrote this code for shopping cart.I used c lass for it and i want to store orders in cache.the customer username is in a session.customer select the product from a datalist.but and I want to show the orders in gridview .but when I select some product and go to the page that gridview is in it (shopping cart page)I could,t see any thing.please look at my code and see if I wrote my code incorrect.thanks for your helping me.-------------------------------------------------------------------------  //the code for add product to shopping cart(products are in data list)protected void order(o...

superreview requested: [Bug 300779] Support multiple selection for xul:tree : [Attachment 190476] Expose via a11y events. We don't need DOMItemSelected after all, they aren't fired for tree. We'll g #2
Aaron Leventhal <aaronleventhal@moonset.net> has asked Brian Ryner <bryner@brianryner.com> for superreview: Bug 300779: Support multiple selection for xul:tree https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=300779 Attachment 190476: Expose via a11y events. We don't need DOMItemSelected after all, they aren't fired for tree. We'll go off of "select" DOM events later for the add/remove a11y events. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=190476&action=edit ...

superreview requested: [Bug 300779] Support multiple selection for xul:tree : [Attachment 190476] Expose via a11y events. We don't need DOMItemSelected after all, they aren't fired for tree. We'll g #3
Aaron Leventhal <aaronleventhal@moonset.net> has asked Robert O'Callahan (Novell) <roc@ocallahan.org> for superreview: Bug 300779: Support multiple selection for xul:tree https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=300779 Attachment 190476: Expose via a11y events. We don't need DOMItemSelected after all, they aren't fired for tree. We'll go off of "select" DOM events later for the add/remove a11y events. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=190476&action=edit ...

JSON.org 'don't be evil' license clause
Now that JSON is being used in many (including Delphi) projects, here is something worth to know: the JSON.org license at http://www.json.org/license.html contains this clause: "The Software shall be used for Good, not Evil." A DZone article discusses this and comes to some interesting conclusions: http://css.dzone.com/articles/jsonorg-license-literally-says > A DZone article discusses this and comes to some interesting conclusions: The license only applies to software on the JSON.org site, and not the JSON notation, as the article implies. Eric I wouldnt ...

superreview requested: [Bug 264442] plugin finder can't find anything for windows media. : [Attachment 162212] Don't assume we don't have a plugin before getting a responce from the network.
Johnny Stenback <jst@mozilla.jstenback.com> has asked Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> for superreview: Bug 264442: plugin finder can't find anything for windows media. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=264442 Attachment 162212: Don't assume we don't have a plugin before getting a responce from the network. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=162212&action=edit ...

superreview granted: [Bug 264442] plugin finder can't find anything for windows media. : [Attachment 162212] Don't assume we don't have a plugin before getting a responce from the network.
Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> has granted Johnny Stenback <jst@mozilla.jstenback.com>'s request for superreview: Bug 264442: plugin finder can't find anything for windows media. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=264442 Attachment 162212: Don't assume we don't have a plugin before getting a responce from the network. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=162212&action=edit ------- Additional Comments from Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> r+sr=bzbarsky, I guess.. Is ther a reason mIsBrokenPlugin is write-only? ...

superreview requested: [Bug 245619] Don't bother converting result of scripts into a string when the caller doesn't care about the value. : [Attachment 150056] Don't convert the result to a string if
Johnny Stenback <jst@mozilla.jstenback.com> has asked Brendan Eich <brendan@mozilla.org> for superreview: Bug 245619: Don't bother converting result of scripts into a string when the caller doesn't care about the value. http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=245619 Attachment 150056: Don't convert the result to a string if the caller doesn't care about the return value. http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=150056&action=edit ...

Web resources about - Subscriptions in news.mozilla.org don't stick - mozilla.support.thunderbird

List of countries by number of broadband Internet subscriptions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The following is a list of countries by fixed (wired) broadband Internet subscriptions and penetration rate, compiled by the International Telecommunication ...

Test Users Allow Developers To Vet Facebook Subscription Payments Process
Facebook is now allowing developers that are implementing subscription payments to use test users in order to ensure that the entire process ...

Subscriptions - The Post and Courier - Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment
postandcourier.com delivers the latest breaking news and information on the latest top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and ...

Introducing subscriptions and local currency pricing
Today, we’re announcing two updates to our payments product: subscriptions and local currency pricing. New ways to monetize with subscriptions ...

Facebook updates payments terms to reflect addition of subscriptions, Credits phase out and more
Facebook has updated its payment terms for both users and developers following Tuesday’s announcement that it would support monthly subscription ...

Scripting News: I had to get a NYT Digital Subscription to figure out what's wrong.
Yesterday I posted a tweet with some feedback for the NY Times marketers. Getting a NYT Digital Subscription should open up something new and ...

Ultimate Guitar Tabs HD - Subscription for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Ultimate Guitar Tabs HD - Subscription on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Loot Crate - Epic Geek and Gamer Subscription - YouTube
Get Loot Crate: http://bit.ly/grabsomeloot - EPIC saves 10%! Real Loot Crate subscribers were invited to give their honest and unscripted opinions ...

YouTube Planning Paid Subscription Channels For $US1.99 A Month
YouTube plans to offer paid subscription channels in the next few weeks, sources with knowledge of the matter said.