start contributing in thunderbird

I want to start contributing in Thunderbird to improve it's UI.
Please suggest me how can I get its source code and get reference documentation to understand file structure and code
0
Siddharth

--------------010007060508070902030404

On 03/04/2018 15:22, Siddharth Singhai wrote:
> I want to start contributing in Thunderbird to improve it's UI.
> Please suggest me how can I get its source code and get reference documentation to understand file structure and code

You can download the source code from this link:

<https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/releases/>

If you want Firefox Source code then the link is here:

<https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/>

Good luck.

--------------010007060508070902030404

  <head>
  </head>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:mailman.36.1522767162.2176.support-thunderbird@lists.mozilla.org"
      type="cite">
      <pre wrap="">I want to start contributing in Thunderbird to improve it's UI.
Please suggest me how can I get its source code and get reference documentation to understand file structure and code
</pre>
    You can download the source code from this link:<br>
    <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/releases/">&lt;https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/releases/&gt;</a><br>
    If you want Firefox Source code then the link is here:<br>
    <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/">&lt;https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/&gt;</a><br>
    Good luck.<br>
          yellow;font-weight: bolder; font-size:150%; text-align:
          center; margin: 30px 5px 30px 5px;">With over 600 million
          devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is
          higher than any previous version of windows.</div>

--------------010007060508070902030404--
0
Good
--------------50973218D099A69530728DC0

See https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/Contributing_patches and
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Developer_guide/Build_Instructions/Simple_Thunderbird_build

--
Best name ever! Cadet Bone Spurs
NRA = Newly Recruited Activists

--------------50973218D099A69530728DC0

  <head>
  </head>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:mailman.36.1522767162.2176.support-thunderbird@lists.mozilla.org">
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">I want to start contributing in Thunderbird to improve it's UI.
Please suggest me how can I get its source code and get reference documentation to understand file structure and code
</pre>
        <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/Contributing_patches">https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/Contributing_patches</a> and
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
National Popular Vote <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="http://www.nationalpopularvote.com/">&lt;http://www.nationalpopularvote.com/&gt;</a>