starfieldtech being called out...

So I start Thunderbird (52.9) in Windows 7 Pro (and this started
happening on the update before 52.9) and starfieldtech.com is called as
a 'riskware' as Thunderbird loads BY MalwareBytes (latest version).

No other program loading (starfieldtech.com is associated with Go Daddy)
so I'm wondering why this is happening. OF NOTE, and this is perhaps my
answer, Go Daddy hosts my own domain mail server which is one of the
three accounts I have in TBird... so strangely it is being seen as
riskware rather suddenly (had Go Daddy for 14 years now)... any thoughts
appreciated.

Thanks!
--

"Doc" in Arizona
mailto: doc@crosstactical dot com

On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 05:35:02 -0700, Roger <rogrdane@yahoo.com> wrote:

>So I start Thunderbird (52.9) in Windows 7 Pro (and this started
>happening on the update before 52.9) and starfieldtech.com is called as
>a 'riskware' as Thunderbird loads BY MalwareBytes (latest version).
>
>No other program loading (starfieldtech.com is associated with Go Daddy)
>so I'm wondering why this is happening. OF NOTE, and this is perhaps my
>answer, Go Daddy hosts my own domain mail server which is one of the
>three accounts I have in TBird... so strangely it is being seen as
>riskware rather suddenly (had Go Daddy for 14 years now)... any thoughts
>appreciated.
>
>Thanks!

Could be a false positive. Report to Malwarebytes. They have their own
forums.

KenW
0
KenW