Recover emails #6

Hi, my name is Alexander M�lberg. I had a prroblem with SMTP in the
beggining and made a huge misstake. I created one new account with the
same email address and it became two, afterwards i wanted to delete one
of them, but when i deleted one of these, both of them dissapeared like
all my emails. I tried different ways to recreate the emails, used
Notepad++ and recreated the account, but it did not succeed. Thats why i
need your help to recover about 800 old emails that dissapiared, online
says they should be in your archive. You would be very helpful if you
helped me.

0
UTF
1/4/2018 1:06:12 AM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22219 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow