Please Add: "Send This Message" to the "Manage Message Filter" options

Anybody know of a way to add the ability in "MANAGE MESSAGE FILTERS" to
send a specified message out when a specified event occurs?

I would like TB to send my cell phone this message, "new mail" whenever
new email arrives.   I do not want or need the contents, sender,
address, name, size of newly arrived email , Just that it had arrived. I
do not need or want to "REPLY" or "FORWARD" the email.  I just want TB
to send my cell phone a message alerting me to the arrival of new email.

I have looked through many addons and plugins, none offer this feature
or option.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration

Mike H
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22506 articles. 5 followers. Post Follow