Multiple local folders #2

Hi folks,
sorry in advance for my bad English, but it is not my native language
and on the Italian TB newsgroup nobody could help me.
I need to use local mbox files stored in different directories, so I
was wondering if is possible for TB to create different "Local
folders" and to "mount" on them files from different locations. These
problem puzzled me because is mandatory for the company backup policy
to store old mails in different locations than the current are and if
I don't find a fix to this issue I cant change my email client. Please
note that moving manually files from different locations into the
local mail directory is definitely not a solution cause I have large
email archive and I have to mount them several times.
Thanks,
Giorgio
0
debian

debian.potato@libero.it wrote:
> Hi folks,
> sorry in advance for my bad English, but it is not my native language
> and on the Italian TB newsgroup nobody could help me.
> I need to use local mbox files stored in different directories, so I
> was wondering if is possible for TB to create different "Local
> folders" and to "mount" on them files from different locations. These
> problem puzzled me because is mandatory for the company backup policy
> to store old mails in different locations than the current are and if
> I don't find a fix to this issue I cant change my email client. Please
> note that moving manually files from different locations into the
> local mail directory is definitely not a solution cause I have large
> email archive and I have to mount them several times.
> Thanks,
> Giorgio

People more expert than me will probably suggest different approaches
but here are a few ideas, assuming I understood correctly what you want
to achieve.

One way to create a different set of Local Folders would be to create a
specific profile for your backup files and to recreate the same folder
structure as in the "normal" profile. Then, your backup procedure would
simple backup the mail files (those without extension) to the newly
created local Folders. Note that access to those files through TB may be
slow, since they would need to be reindexed after each backup. Backup
the msf files along with the others might then be a good idea.

An other way, which is probably not adequate in a professional context,
would simple be to create a mail account (with non-existing smtp and pop
servers) in the existing profile and to use its mail folders for backup
proposes. The avantage is, you do not need to change profiles to access
the backup files. The main downside, beyond a less professional and
rational approach, is the risk of saving emails in the wrong folders. I
personally use this approach, but I would not advise this in a
professional context.

Furthermore, I would make sure that users cannot inadvertently access
the backup folders, but how to achieve this depends on your network setup.

Best regards

--
John Doue
0
John Doue wrote:
> debian.potato@libero.it wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>> sorry in advance for my bad English, but it is not my native language
>> and on the Italian TB newsgroup nobody could help me.
>> I need to use local mbox files stored in different directories, so I
>> was wondering if is possible for TB to create different "Local
>> folders" and to "mount" on them files from different locations. These
>> problem puzzled me because is mandatory for the company backup policy
>> to store old mails in different locations than the current are and if
>> I don't find a fix to this issue I cant change my email client. Please
>> note that moving manually files from different locations into the
>> local mail directory is definitely not a solution cause I have large
>> email archive and I have to mount them several times.
>> Thanks,
>> Giorgio
>
> People more expert than me will probably suggest different approaches
> but here are a few ideas, assuming I understood correctly what you
> want to achieve.
>
> One way to create a different set of Local Folders would be to create
> a specific profile for your backup files and to recreate the same
> folder structure as in the "normal" profile. Then, your backup
> procedure would simple backup the mail files (those without extension)
> to the newly created local Folders. Note that access to those files
> through TB may be slow, since they would need to be reindexed after
> each backup. Backup the msf files along with the others might then be
> a good idea.
>
> An other way, which is probably not adequate in a professional
> context, would simple be to create a mail account (with non-existing
> smtp and pop servers) in the existing profile and to use its mail
> folders for backup proposes. The avantage is, you do not need to
> change profiles to access the backup files. The main downside, beyond
> a less professional and rational approach, is the risk of saving
> emails in the wrong folders. I personally use this approach, but I
> would not advise this in a professional context.
>
> Furthermore, I would make sure that users cannot inadvertently access
> the backup folders, but how to achieve this depends on your network
> setup.
>
> Best regards

[I wonder if you should insist on "local folders". You can use any of
the account folders to work the same...]
Anyway, see this thread
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=w8WdndInhaUs5hLanZ2dnUVZ_tGonZ2d%40mozilla.org
(web..)
or same, in this very news group by quick search "tb with" (no"" of
course) should bring it up..

it should give you an idea of how to change the location of certain
folders, even though is ment for other (profile) things
get back in this thread with impressions, ideas, etc. or if is not the
right thing.

On the other hand, could you describe the procedure as you intend to act
on those files? Like
 "-when get mail, copy in the folder named xx or yy,
-xx is on the hard in one place, yy on another
-later I want to ... or ..."
or something to show precisely the TB folder vs. Hard Folder schema in
you mind..

--
ovidiu
0
On 1 Feb, 14:51, ovidiu <ovidiu.grigore...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi ovidiu,
thanks for your answer and sorry for the late reply.

> [I wonder if you should insist on "local folders". You can use any of
> the account folders to work the same...]
> Anyway, see this threadhttp://groups.google.com/groups?selm=w8WdndInhaUs5hLanZ2dnUVZ_tGonZ2d...
> (web..)
> or same, in this very news group by quick search "tb with" (no"" of
> course) should bring it up..
>
> it should give you an idea of how to change the location of certain
> folders, even though is ment for other (profile) things
> get back in this thread with impressions, ideas, etc. or if is not the
> right thing.

Suggestions contained in this tread can not help me, because, if I
understood correctly, it concerns different profiles accessing the
same mbox files, while what I need is one profile accessing different
mbox files located in different directory.

> On the other hand, could you describe the procedure as you intend to act
> on those files? Like
>  "-when get mail, copy in the folder named xx or yy,
> -xx is on the hard in one place, yy on another
> -later I want to ... or ..."
> or something to show precisely the TB folder vs. Hard Folder schema in
> you mind..

The workflow I have in mind (and that actually I use) is the
following:

- All the emails are received in the same (local) mbox file;
- After receiving I move them in different mbox files, depending on
email content;
- After some time, I archive email: I create a .pst file and I move
emails to it; then I "unmount" .pst file, backup it manually on a
removable device and move the .pst file to another directory on my pc;
the last operation (moving .pst archive in another directory) is
mandatory because all the mails in the local directory are
automatically backuped every day to a remote server, due to company
backup policy: if I didn't move them, every day I'd have to backup a
huge amount of mails (currently I have almost 2GB of mails stored in
some 20 archives); furthermore I have another .pst file containing
personal emails, stored in a third directory.
- Maybe that after some time I have to mount an old .pst (or more than
one) file to check some old emails: this is a frequent issue 'cause
often customers or suppliers have requested about closed projects and
to answer them correctly I have to check old emails
- So, with Outlook I can mount and unmount easily different mail
archives, also if they are located in different directory, while with
TB i have to create different fake pop accounts: this may work, but is
tricky and not easy (I have to shutdown TB, copy email archive and
then launch TB).
- What I was looking for was a feature allowing me to dynamically add
to the mail tree a mbox stored in any directory (or in any removable
device), without copying it to a predefined directory.

Hope my explanations was clear.

Kind regards,

Giorgio
0
debian
2/7/2008 12:09:32 PM
debian.potato@libero.it wrote:
> Suggestions contained in this tread can not help me, because, if I
> understood correctly, it concerns different profiles accessing the
> same mbox files, while what I need is one profile accessing different
> mbox files located in different directory.
Ok then, one profile it is. To have different locations look at
-account settings/accountX/server/
Local directory (bottom right..)

This is for each account, but only one per account. Folders and
Subfolders in one account will still go to that (sis) location.. See
below..\
> The workflow I have in mind (and that actually I use) is the
> following:
>
> - All the emails are received in the same (local) mbox file;
> - After receiving I move them in different mbox files, depending on
> email content;
> - After some time, I archive email: I create a .pst file and I move
> emails to it; then I "unmount" .pst file, backup it manually on a
> removable device and move the .pst file to another directory on my pc;
> the last operation (moving .pst archive in another directory) is
> mandatory because all the mails in the local directory are
> automatically backuped every day to a remote server, due to company
> backup policy: if I didn't move them, every day I'd have to backup a
> huge amount of mails (currently I have almost 2GB of mails stored in
> some 20 archives); furthermore I have another .pst file containing
> personal emails, stored in a third directory.
> - Maybe that after some time I have to mount an old .pst (or more than
> one) file to check some old emails: this is a frequent issue 'cause
> often customers or suppliers have requested about closed projects and
> to answer them correctly I have to check old emails
> - So, with Outlook I can mount and unmount easily different mail
> archives, also if they are located in different directory, while with
> TB i have to create different fake pop accounts: this may work, but is
> tricky and not easy (I have to shutdown TB, copy email archive and
> then launch TB).
> - What I was looking for was a feature allowing me to dynamically add
> to the mail tree a mbox stored in any directory (or in any removable
> device), without copying it to a predefined directory.
>
> Hope my explanations was clear.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Giorgio
Well, I think if the following explanation presents outlook procedure, I
may misunderstand some things or use different names for different
things. Also, I think it is important to distinguish for each program
the way it uses internal file/folder vs sistem file/folder (see bottom..).

as an alternative procedure, the fake pop (actually detailed, but like
another post..)
-get all the mail in so called "Local folders" inside TB, with folders
and subfolders as you like them to be sorted..
-this is located in hdd in the normal ..profile/../mail dir.
-have fake pop account with a folder called archive and subfolders
called as date ot month or whatever the pace of the backup
-fake is located in another place D/.../place..

-copy/move mail later to the fake pop account and consider it as archive..
Have company backup only the real "Local folder" dir and the other one
will stay as archive, no need to remove from there

this may go for even simplier folder structure in TB and hdd if the
folder that company backes up is easy to determine.If they back
everything, we'll see..

!skip next if already know!
[Here's the TB folder vs HDD folder structure:
In TB, you may have an account or several accounts for one or several
email addresses. Accounts may have the mails go to the same place (be it
"Local folders" as called inside TB or another one) or may have
individual folders (like inbox etc..) The correspondent in hard
file/fodler is like this, for example:
"-TB" and "[hard]"
-Local folders  [Local folders]folder(profile dir../mail)
   -inbox              -[inbox]file  (with no extension)
   -sent               -[sent]file  (with no extension)
   -etc                -[etc]file  (with no extension)
-Giorgio at xxx.com   [Giorgio on xxx]folder(profile dir../mail)
   -inbox              -[inbox]file  (with no extension)
      -from zzz           -[from zzz]file under [inbox.sbd(folder)]
      -from yyy           -[from yyy]file under [inbox.sbd(folder)]
   -sent               -[sent]file  (with no extension)
   -etc                -[etc]file  (with no extension)
-ovidiu xxx  [ovidiu on xxx]folder(not profile dir, but C/mail/ov/.../mail)
   same..              [same logic but under that C... dir]
so the hdd folders may be on several location only corresponding to
several accounts/mails, not subfolders of the inbox or another "inside
folder"
-->end of folders presentation.. to skip..]
0
ovidiu

Thunderbird not support local folder with size bigger than 1.2GB
Name: Hans Liu Email: rliuatalcatel-lucentdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Thunderbird not support local folder with size bigger than 1.2GB Comments: I use Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 (20070728) and now it complains can not save mail to local folder even after I compacted them. Seems this great bird does not support bigger size of local folder than 1.2 GB. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; en) Opera 9.23 ...

Deleting Mail-Doublettes in the Local Folders? (multiple identical mails after importing an old Backup) #2
I've imported a backup of my old mail-folders and now have big number of mails double/triple. is there a way or plugin or hack to CleanUp the local folders? greetings bart spam@gmx.net schrieb: > I've imported a backup of my old mail-folders and now have big number of > mails double/triple. > > is there a way or plugin or hack to CleanUp the local folders? > > greetings > bart > > sorry forgot: i'm using a new thunderbird .. :-) spam@gmx.net schrieb: > I've imported a backup of my old mail-folders and now have big nu...

[perl5-dbi/dbi] 6a5ada: Support multiple folders in DBD::File's f_dir attr... #2
----==_mimepart_51c8b834b8313_3a82a5dde0935bd Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 14:20:52 -0700 Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-ID: <51c8b834b9aab_3a82a5dde0936c3@hookshot-fe2-pe1-prd.aws.github.net.mail> Branch: refs/heads/master Home: https://github.com/perl5-dbi/dbi Commit: 6a5ada7b9e36edc32be5d34a39854660a4bf70b7 https://github.com/perl5-dbi/dbi/commit/6a5ada7b9e36edc32be5d34a398= 54660a4bf70b7 Author: H.Merijn Brand - Tux <h.m.brand@xs4all.nl> Date: 2013-06-11 (Tue, 11 Jun 201...

Thunderbird thinks my local folder inbox is a drafts folder
I'm using Thunderbird 3.0.4 on Windows Vista SP2 64-bit, but I've seemingly had this problem for a while. Thunderbird thinks my local folder inbox is a drafts folder for some reason, so whenever I view a message it has one of those "Edit this draft" buttons. If I double-click it it doesn't open in a tab; it opens in an edit window. It's also showing up in my Drafts Smart Folder. Is there anything I can open up and edit to make TB stop treating my inbox as a drafts folder? DarkeSword wrote: > I'm using Thunderbird 3.0.4 on Windows Vista SP2 64-b...

Please Explain 2 Sent Folders: in Inbox and in Local Folders.
Hi, I have a Sent folder in my Inbox, and a different Sent folder in my Local Folders. Some of my sent e-mails appear in the one Sent, and others in the other Sent. I cannot figure out which go where and why, and whether or not I should try to combine them both into one single Sent. Thanks. Morton Mort wrote: > Hi, > > I have a Sent folder in my Inbox, and a different Sent folder in my > Local Folders. Some of my sent e-mails appear in the one Sent, and > others in the other Sent. I cannot figure out which go where and why, > and whether or not I should try to combine them both into one single Sent. > > Thanks. > > Morton if you use the separate inbox for each of your email accounts, then messages will be placed into the sent folder for that account. Local Folders is if you're using one inbox and one sent box for all your accounts. Also, the Sent folder in Local Folders is used for newsgroup messages. You can look under Edit, Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings, select the account, and under Copies & Folders, you can see where your sent messages are kept. -- Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. And only click on the Reply button, not the Reply All one. Thanks! Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon: http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote: > Mort wrote: >> Hi, >> >> I have...

Multiple account folders vs. 'Local Folders' only
Hi When working with multiple accounts, in some instances the newly defined account 'description' and associated folders appear at the folder pane. In some others they don't. That's given that i choose Local folder to be the default folder for mail storage and that I select a non-standard (non C drive) 'own designated' Local Directory under "Server Settings." I'm looking to make this uniform and also wondering if one would recommend using multiple account folders and funnel filtered mail into "Local Folders' and if there is a ...

which path is leading to the folder(local Folders), in which thunderbird is saving mails and news ?
I want to change the place of this folder. Where can I find this folder and is it possible, to change the place, e.g. just to C:\. I appreciate your help. K. Trinkl On 12/03/2005 09:20 am, K. Trinkl thus wrote : > I want to change the place of this folder. Where can I find this folder > and is it possible, to change the place, e.g. just to C:\. > I appreciate your help. > K. Trinkl You can get some detail on this from Chris' FAQ page, specifically, http://ilias.ca/mozilla/mailnewsfaq/#localfolders HTH -- Lewis -------------------------------------...

Local folders #2
I'm sure the question has been asked before but I cannot find it in Google so here I go. I would like to get rid of T'bird's Local Folders. I have a stand alone PC and do not use it as a newsreader. Is this an impossible dream? -- Jim Tyneside - North East of England To email me directly omit the X from my address On 11/10/2004 7:06 PM Rick or Sharon wrote:: > I'm sure the question has been asked before but I cannot find it in > Google so here I go. > I would like to get rid of T'bird's Local Folders. > I have a stand alone PC...

support for Thunderbird #2
Name: Marcus Radisch Email: forumatmarcusradischdotde Product: Thunderbird Summary: support for Thunderbird Comments: Hello, i want donate for Thunderbird, but i cant fiend any information only seamonkey, firefox, .... Where i can send my donation? Many greeting Marcus Radisch Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Local Folders #2
I'm in the process of switching over from AppleMail and am having troubles creating local folders. I have four accounts, and do not want local folders to be nested under one of them. How can I create them independently of a particular account? -- Thanks, Rick On 2007-04-08 18:23 (-0600 UTC), Richard Stoddard wrote: > I'm in the process of switching over from AppleMail and am having > troubles creating local folders. I have four accounts, and do not want > local folders to be nested under one of them. How can I create them > independently of a parti...

Thunderbird Folders #2
I have 8 email accounts (don't ask!) being handled by Thunderbird 3, each in its own folder. At present these folders are in the order in which I created the account. Is there any way whereby I can sort the accounts alphabetically, please? It would make things a lot tidier for me. Thanks -- MCC MCC wrote: > I have 8 email accounts (don't ask!) being handled by Thunderbird 3, each > in its own folder. > At present these folders are in the order in which I created the account. > Is there any way whereby I can sort the accounts alphabetically, please? > It wo...

Multiple local folders
HI ! I need to share a local folder that haves mails sents from a application through filters. This local folder haves to be readed from many users. But thares no way to have a second local folder in TB ? Like Outlook ? Very Thanks ! ;-) On 02-03-2006 16:48 CET, Marcelo Ferreira composed this enchanting statement: > HI ! > > I need to share a local folder that haves mails sents from a > application through filters. > This local folder haves to be readed from many users. > But thares no way to have a second local folder in TB ? Like Outlook ? > ...

Thunderbird 2 Beta 2 #2
Name: A D Benton Email: tubagroovaatgooglemaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Thunderbird 2 Beta 2 Comments: Dear Sir / Madam, Having upgraded to Beta 2, I'm finding that my connections to IMAP servers are failing because the previous connection does not close properly. I hope you may be able to fix this. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

All Folders on Thunderbird 2
Can someone tell me how to view email accounts without them all being lumped together in local folders? On 01/08/2007 3:21 pm, The Pied Piper wrote: > Can someone tell me how to view email accounts without them all being > lumped together in local folders? For each account: Tools\Account Settings\Server Settings\Advanced\Select Inbox for this server's account Then each account should have its own Inbox. Note that any message filters you have set for Local Folders will then not run for these separate Inboxes - you would have to duplicate the filters for each ...

Local Folders on thunderbird
Hi, Is it possible to get the thunderbird to use the same 'Local Folders' as the mozilla mail? If yes, how? Thank you, /radu ...

how to transfer the local folder from thunderbird in Windows Xp to thunderbird in Ubuntu 8.10
hello, i'm using from some weeks ubuntu 8.10 and thunderbird, i would like to transfer all the folders that i created in thunderbird in Windows Xp, there's someone who can help me? Thanks, Giuseppe On 01/19/2009 02:45 PM peppemangano82@gmail.com scribbled: > hello, > i'm using from some weeks ubuntu 8.10 and thunderbird, i would like to > transfer all the folders that i created in thunderbird in Windows Xp, > there's someone who can help me? > > Thanks, > Giuseppe easiest way - find your profile folder in XP (hidden files) somewhere in ...

Thunderbird Wish: Show "Local Folders" size like other (sub) folders
Thunderbird will (currently) allow you to view the Size, # Unread, and Total # of messages in a sub folder. It would be nice to be able to have this information tallied up for the entire Local Folders box, and shown in columns, the same as sub folders currently are. Cheers, Wanda Wanda Fish said the following on 7/10/2004 12:27 PM: > Thunderbird will (currently) allow you to view the Size, # Unread, and > Total # of messages in a sub folder. It would be nice to be able to > have this information tallied up for the entire Local Folders box, and > shown in column...

superreview requested: [Bug 331708] When importing folders from Eudora, Thunderbird ignores folders whose names begin with a space #2
Geoffrey C. Wenger <gwenger@qualcomm.com> has asked David Bienvenu <bienvenu@nventure.com> for superreview: Bug 331708: When importing folders from Eudora, Thunderbird ignores folders whose names begin with a space https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=331708 Attachment 260377: Patch that fixes bug. Note patch was not created with CVS. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=260377&action=edit ...

thunderbird 2 #2
Help, I'm a pc useless, I downloaded version 2 and an e-mail has downloaded into inbox, but I cannot access it, any suggestions. On 20.06.2008 19:06, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused thelegin to generate the following:? : > Help, I'm a pc useless, I downloaded version 2 and an e-mail has downloaded > into inbox, but I cannot access it, any suggestions. > > > look at the second top line (the main menu), click View, hold the cursor over Messages - in the flyout, check the option All. that should help but if not, come back and we'll try su...

thunderbird 2 #2
Name: Richard Waters Email: richardpwatersathotmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: thunderbird 2 Comments: A great improvement over 1.5 except. Spell check isn't comprehensive enough, wont find words misspelt ie doesnt / dosent . Will not capitalise a misspelt word at the beginning of a sentence. Junk filter excellent Auto save on writing an email can be problematical as it removes focus from the email and therefore any typed words are not recorded, can be a bit of a nuisance when you're not looking at the screen all the time. apart from that 10/10 a grea...

Thunderbird To Thunderbird #2
Just downloaded and set up Thunderbird on my PC laptop. I transferred my contacts from Opera to Thunderbird. I set up a bunch of eMail Accounts. I put fresh install on my desktop PC. I see how to get the contacts from the laptop to the desktop. How do I get the eMail account setup from the laptop to the desktop. I do not see any export / import for that. Is there a file to copy over? Some utility to maintain the Accounts? On 06/20/2013 10:56 PM, OldGuy wrote: > Just downloaded and set up Thunderbird on my PC laptop. > I transferred my contacts from Opera to Thunder...

Folder in Local Folders
There's a folder named "mailbox10b5ef27" in Local Folders. In it there's only a sent folder with nothing in it. Does anyone have any idea how it got there or what it's for? Please confirm that I can just delete it. Thanks, Mike C Mike C wrote: > There's a folder named "mailbox10b5ef27" in Local Folders. > In it there's only a sent folder with nothing in it. > > Does anyone have any idea how it got there or what it's for? > > Please confirm that I can just delete it. > Thanks, > Mike C it happens in one ...

superreview requested: [Bug 206679] junk Mail filtered from an IMAP to Local or pop folder does not get analyzed when that folder is opened #2
David Bienvenu <bienvenu@nventure.com> has asked Scott MacGregor <mscott@mozilla.org> for superreview: Bug 206679: junk Mail filtered from an IMAP to Local or pop folder does not get analyzed when that folder is opened https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=206679 Attachment 269675: run junk filters on destination local folder https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=269675&action=edit ...

superreview granted: [Bug 206679] junk Mail filtered from an IMAP to Local or pop folder does not get analyzed when that folder is opened #2
Scott MacGregor <mscott@mozilla.org> has granted David Bienvenu <bienvenu@nventure.com>'s request for superreview: Bug 206679: junk Mail filtered from an IMAP to Local or pop folder does not get analyzed when that folder is opened https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=206679 Attachment 269675: run junk filters on destination local folder https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=269675&action=edit ...

Web resources about - Multiple local folders #2 - mozilla.support.thunderbird

Multiple sequence alignment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A multiple sequence alignment (MSA) is a sequence alignment of three or more biological sequences , generally protein , DNA , or RNA . In many ...

Brussels terrorist attacks: Multiple blasts rock airport and Maalbeek metro station
Multiple explosions have been reported at separate sites in Brussels on Tuesday morning (local time).

Brussels terrorist attacks: Multiple blasts rock airport and Maalbeek metro station
Multiple explosions have been reported at separate sites in Brussels on Tuesday morning (local time).

Brussels terrorist attacks: Multiple blasts rock airport and Maalbeek metro station
Multiple explosions have been reported at separate sites in Brussels on Tuesday morning (local time).

Brussels terrorist attacks: Multiple blasts rock airport and Maalbeek metro station
Multiple explosions have been reported at separate sites in Brussels on Tuesday morning (local time).

Medical examiner: Katy teen died from multiple gunshot wounds - abc13.com
Authorities say they have identified the body found in west Houston earlier this week as missing Katy teenager Adriana Coronado.

Belgian ministers acknowledge multiple security mistakes
The attacks in Brussels have exposed missteps by European security officials and police, just four months after the Islamic State's assault on ...

Choetech 6 port USB charger: The quick way to charge multiple devices
Having multiple mobile devices is great. Charging them? Not so much. If you need to top the battery on a few smartphones and tablets at the same ...

Terror attacks hit Belgium: Multiple explosions at Brussels airport and metro
A new wave of terrorist attacks has hit Europe, following the incidents in Ankara, Turkey. A series of explosions shocked the Brussels airport ...

Leonardo Di Caprio’s Galaxia App Encourages Having Multiple Personalities
... anything posted in that group stays in that group, and can’t be seen by those outside of it. On top of that, Galaxia users can create multiple ...