Waverley, Nova Scotia

0
Bob
4/17/2018 1:00:01 AM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22339 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

On 2018-04-16 8:00 p.m., Bob Hamilton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am slowly migrating from Eudora to Thunderbird and wondering if there is a "Resend Message" option as in Eudora?
>
> Thanks, Bob

There is Edit As New Message in the context menu, or Ctrl+E.
0
Steve
4/17/2018 2:02:24 AM
Hi Steve,

Thanks. I never noticed that and it solves my problem.

Bob

On 2018-04-16 11:02 PM, Steve wrote:
> On 2018-04-16 8:00 p.m., Bob Hamilton wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am slowly migrating from Eudora to Thunderbird and wondering if
>> there is a "Resend Message" option as in Eudora?
>>
>> Thanks, Bob
>>
> There is Edit As New Message in the context menu, or Ctrl+E.

Robert A. Hamilton
Waverley, Nova Scotia

0
Bob
4/17/2018 2:05:20 AM
Bob Hamilton wrote on 4/16/2018 7:00 PM:
> Hi,
>
> I am slowly migrating from Eudora to Thunderbird and wondering if there
> is a "Resend Message" option as in Eudora?

There is a TB addon/extension called "Mail Redirect". I've used it for
several years and it is simple and reliable. It's fairly idiotic that it
isn't a part of the delivered TB.
--
Jeff Barnett
0