Is there a debugging add-on for connections?

Hello,
  I searched the TB add-on site for and add-on that would display or log
the details for a login connection. All the search terms (connection,
monitor, log, trace) insisted on showing Firefox add-ons. There does not
appear to be a way to constrain searched to a product.
  Does such an add-on exist?

--
James Moe
jmm-list at sohnen-moe dot com

On 12/6/2017 8:47 PM, James Moe wrote:
> Hello,
>   I searched the TB add-on site for and add-on that would display or log
> the details for a login connection. All the search terms (connection,
> monitor, log, trace) insisted on showing Firefox add-ons. There does not
> appear to be a way to constrain searched to a product.
>   Does such an add-on exist?

What do you want to see in such a log?

Also, browse Nirsoft's set of handy network applications at
<http://www.nirsoft.net/network_tools.html>.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump:  Please stop using Twitter.  We need
to hear your voice and see you talking.  We need to know
when your message is really your own and not your attorney's.
0
David
12/7/2017 5:56:57 AM
On 12/6/2017 11:47 PM, James Moe wrote:
> Hello,
>    I searched the TB add-on site for and add-on that would display or log
> the details for a login connection. All the search terms (connection,
> monitor, log, trace) insisted on showing Firefox add-ons. There does not
> appear to be a way to constrain searched to a product.
>    Does such an add-on exist?

https://wiki.mozilla.org/MailNews:Logging (not an addon - I'm not aware
of any add-ons to do what you are asking)
0
Wayne