https://platform.twitter.com/jot.html opens in browser every time I start Thunderbird

Every time I start Thunderbird this opens up in a new tab in my browser (Chrome):

https://platform.twitter.com/jot.html

Same thing happens when I search in Thunderbird and the search result is presented.

Anyone with the same problem?

Den onsdag 17 januari 2018 kl. 08:41:01 UTC+1 skrev c.magnus...@gmail.com:
> Every time I start Thunderbird this opens up in a new tab in my browser (=
Chrome):
>=20
> https://platform.twitter.com/jot.html
>=20
> Same thing happens when I search in Thunderbird and the search result is =
presented.
>=20
> Anyone with the same problem?

I've had the exact problem that you describes. Finally, after reading this =
thread I solved the problem.

I unchecked the starting page in Thunderbird and that was it. Something on =
my starting page triggered the Twitter widget. Without opening a web page a=
s starting page the problem is no longer there.

Thanks to Jan-Peter R=C3=BChmann. :-)