how to not open remote images - and make it sticky

I have the option turned ON to not open remote images,
and therefore I get the prompt to open, or not -
However, after doing it once for a message,
it appears to stick ON for that message...
Is there a way to get the prompt for every time I open that message ?
0
PS56k

*-* On Tue, 9 Jan 2018, at 08:46:04 -0600,
*-* In Article
<mailman.712.1515509196.2364.support-thunderbird@lists.mozilla.org>,
*-* PS56k wrote
*-* About how to not open remote images - and make it sticky

> I have the option turned ON to not open remote images,
> and therefore I get the prompt to open, or not -
> However, after doing it once for a message,
> it appears to stick ON for that message...
> Is there a way to get the prompt for every time I open that message ?

      The only way I know of is to copy (not move) the message to a
different folder.  Switch to that other folder, open the message
there, and allow the remote images.  When you're through with the
message there delete that copy.  The original copy, in the original
folder, will still prompt you when you open it in the future.

                                         Ken Whiton
--
     FIDO: 1:132/152
Ken