How to Convert Thunderbird Email to PDF Manually

Hello friends, please suggest me best solution for solving how to convert Thunderbird email to PDF format related issues. I am looking for a manual method because I am a student an do not want to spend money to purchase any third party software.
0
James
1/3/2018 6:57:01 AM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22232 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

--------------CFF979F5EBDAAB12FA481C65

On 03/01/2018 06:57, James wrote:
> Hello friends, please suggest me best solution for solving how to convert Thunderbird email to PDF format related issues. I am looking for a manual method because I am a student an do not want to spend money to purchase any third party software.
It depends o your operating system.  Windows 10 has a pdf printer so you
can simply load your email and print it choosing Microsoft pdf printer
as your printer.  this will allow you to save the file as pdf.

Alternatively, you could download a free pdf driver called *Bullzip
<http://www.bullzip.com/>* and it is fantastic.  I have used in Windows
XP and Windows Vista. Now I have got a free subscription to Adobe
Creative Cloud so I get Adobe Acrobat free of charge so I don't use any
of of the free versions but I still use Microsoft pdf Printer from time
to time. Most of the time I use Adobe Acrobat because I like to edit the
files as well.

--------------CFF979F5EBDAAB12FA481C65

  <head>
  </head>
cite="mid:mailman.515.1515005034.2365.support-thunderbird@lists.mozilla.org">
      <pre wrap="">Hello friends, please suggest me best solution for solving how to convert Thunderbird email to PDF format related issues. I am looking for a manual method because I am a student an do not want to spend money to purchase any third party software.
</pre>
    It depends o your operating system.  Windows 10 has a pdf printer so
    you can simply load your email and print it choosing Microsoft pdf
    printer as your printer.  this will allow you to save the file as
    pdf.<br>
    Alternatively, you could download a free pdf driver called <b><a
        moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://www.bullzip.com/">Bullzip</a></b>
    and it is fantastic.  I have used in Windows XP and Windows Vista.
    Now I have got a free subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud so I get
    Adobe Acrobat free of charge so I don't use any of of the free
    versions but I still use Microsoft pdf Printer from time to time.
    Most of the time I use Adobe Acrobat because I like to edit the
    files as well.<br>
        yellow;font-weight: bolder; font-size:150%; text-align: center;
        margin: 30px 5px 30px 5px;">With over 600 million devices now
        running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any
        previous version of windows.</div>

--------------CFF979F5EBDAAB12FA481C65--
0
Good
1/3/2018 8:12:11 PM
James wrote on 1/2/2018 11:57 PM:
> Hello friends, please suggest me best solution for solving how to convert Thunderbird email to PDF format related issues. I am looking for a manual method because I am a student an do not want to spend money to purchase any third party software.

Try Cute pdf. A free print-to-pdf-file utility. It works on most windows
systems and is good for generating pdf files by printing from almost all
applications.
--
Jeff Barnett
0
On 1/3/18 1:57 AM, James wrote:
> Hello friends, please suggest me best solution for solving how to convert Thunderbird email to PDF format related issues. I am looking for a manual method because I am a student an do not want to spend money to purchase any third party software.

Don't know what you mean by solving how to convert email to PDF format
related issues. You didn't indicate what those issues are.

In my Thunderbird I can print email to a PDF file using Print, then
select Print to file, then the Output format is already PDF, with File:
~/mozilla.pdf entered for me as the filename in a button. If I activate
the button, I can select a location and name for the file.

0
WaltS48
1/3/2018 11:35:19 PM
WaltS48 <WaltS48@REMOVEcomcast.net> Wrote in message:
> On 1/3/18 1:57 AM, James wrote:
>> Hello friends, please suggest me best solution for solving how to convert Thunderbird email to PDF format related issues. I am looking for a manual method because I am a student an do not want to spend money to purchase any third party software.
>

> Don't know what you mean by solving how to convert email to PDF format
> related issues. You didn't indicate what those issues are.
>
> In my Thunderbird I can print email to a PDF file using Print, then
> select Print to file, then the Output format is already PDF, with File:
> ~/mozilla.pdf entered for me as the filename in a button. If I activate
> the button, I can select a location and name for the file.

Walt is using Linux, which has had pdf support built in for many
 years. But Windows has had similar since Windows 7, so you don't,
 or shouldn't, need any third party tools. Just print the
 message(s) and select the pdf printer.

If you have a lot to do, IIRC the ImportExportTools addon can do
 bulk exports to various formats, including pdf.

--
Chris
0
On 1/3/2018 3:34 PM, Jeff Barnett wrote:
> James wrote on 1/2/2018 11:57 PM:
>> Hello friends, please suggest me best solution for solving how to
>> convert Thunderbird email to PDF format related issues. I am looking
>> for a manual method because I am a student an do not want to spend
>> money to purchase any third party software.
>>
> Try Cute pdf. A free print-to-pdf-file utility. It works on most windows
> systems and is good for generating pdf files by printing from almost all
> applications.

The URL for CutePDF is:
http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

There is another good PDF writer from Sourceforge.

I use 1.7
You can download the current verson
http://www.pdfforge.org/download
0