How many more of thunderbird 45.0 are their before the new Thunderbird series is released

Hi ,

I just wanted to know how many more of the Thunderbird serious 45.0  is
there to be released yet.?

my Thunderbird just down loaded the 45.8.0 version and I wanted to know
how many more of the 45.0  version is left to come before the new
serious starts?

0
anna
3/8/2017 8:19:30 PM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 21880 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

On 3/8/2017 2:19 PM, anna vimini wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I just wanted to know how many more of the Thunderbird serious 45.0  is
> there to be released yet.?
>
> my Thunderbird just down loaded the 45.8.0 version and I wanted to know
> how many more of the 45.0  version is left to come before the new
> serious starts?

I think this is the last 45.x build and 52.0 will be the next ESR release.
0
TCW
3/8/2017 8:48:28 PM
On 3/8/2017 3:19 PM, anna vimini wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I just wanted to know how many more of the Thunderbird serious 45.0  is
> there to be released yet.?
>
> my Thunderbird just down loaded the 45.8.0 version and I wanted to know
> how many more of the 45.0  version is left to come before the new
> serious starts?

Normally we do the same overlap as firefox depicted at
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/faq/  Whether we
will or not depends on how solid then initial 52.0 proves to be with
both users, addons, and antivirus SW.

(Note, ESR 45.7.0 with the arrow through it and the box to the right are
mislabeled - they should read 45.8.0 and 45.9.0)

0
Wayne
3/8/2017 9:08:43 PM
On 03/08/2017 03:19 PM, anna vimini wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I just wanted to know how many more of the Thunderbird serious 45.0
> is there to be released yet.?
>
> my Thunderbird just down loaded the 45.8.0 version and I wanted to
> know how many more of the 45.0  version is left to come before the new
> serious starts?

There will be a Firefox 45.9.0, so I expect a Thunderbird 45.9.0, which
will update to 52.2.0 in June, if this calendar can be trusted

<https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar>

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS

0
WaltS48
3/8/2017 9:11:37 PM
Can anybody please confirm if 45.9.0 was skipped?
0
sven
5/15/2017 11:10:02 PM
On 2017-05-16 00:10, sven.30539@gmail.com wrote:
> Can anybody please confirm if 45.9.0 was skipped?
It would appear so.

https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/releases/

It does not appear in the list of released versions. 52.0 would be the
next formal release,

Dir    45.6.0/
Dir    45.7.0/
Dir    45.7.1/
Dir    45.8.0/
Dir    47.0b1/
Dir    47.0b2/
Dir    49.0b1/
Dir    50.0b1/
Dir    50.0b2/
Dir    50.0b3/
Dir    51.0b1/
Dir    51.0b2/
Dir    52.0.1/
Dir    52.0/
Dir    52.0b1/
Dir    52.0b2/
Dir    52.0b3/
Dir    52.0b4/
Dir    52.1.0/
Dir    52.1.1/

--
Chris
0
On 5/15/17 7:10 PM, sven.30539@gmail.com wrote:
> Can anybody please confirm if 45.9.0 was skipped?

I would agree with Chris.

<https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/StatusMeetings/2017-04-18#Releases>

--
Go Bucs and Pens!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Am Dienstag, 16. Mai 2017 14:27:49 UTC+2 schrieb WaltS48:
> On 5/15/17 7:10 PM, sven.30539@gmail.com wrote:
> > Can anybody please confirm if 45.9.0 was skipped?
> >

> I would agree with Chris.
>
> <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/StatusMeetings/2017-04-18#Releases>

Thanks for the quick reply! ;-)
0