How do yo use the Favorite folder?

Hi All,

The customer you guys have been helping me with with
the 300 sub folders wants to know how to mark one
of them as "favorite" like she did in Outleak.

I right click on the folder and select "Favorite Folder"
and nothing happens.  Duck Duck Go is failing me here.

What am I missing?

Many thanks,
-T

On 05/15/2018 05:47 PM, T wrote:
> What am I missing?

You have to go to favorite folders view.

Make sure that View -> Toolbars -> Folder Pane Toolbar is checked.  That
should put a tool bar above the folder pane.

Click said Tool bar and select favorites.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die
On 05/15/2018 05:00 PM, Grant Taylor wrote:
> On 05/15/2018 05:47 PM, T wrote:
>> What am I missing?
>=20
> You have to go to favorite folders view.
>=20
> Make sure that View -> Toolbars -> Folder Pane Toolbar is checked.=C2=A0=
 That=20
> should put a tool bar above the folder pane.
>=20
> Click said Tool bar and select favorites.
>=20
>=20
>=20

Did that.  It showed the tree in all its regalia and
then stopped at the one marked to be Favorite.  Way
too much clutter!

But, I found an add on called Quick Folders and it
is SWEET!  Perfect for what she need as it allows
for more than one favorite folder at a time

Thank you for the help!

-T