Get All & Get all mail

Is there any difference between these two extensions?

Daniel
--

_____________________________________
Daniel Royer

_Daniel Royer_ spoke thusly on 11/09/2006 4:31 AM:
> Is there any difference between these two extensions?

I can't seem to find a "Get All" extension for Thunderbird. The closest
I've found is <http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more-info.php/getmess>,
which is not written to the extension manager API, that was implemented
long before Thunderbird 1.0.

If that's what you were referring to, the difference is that "Get All
Mail" adds a toolbar button, while "Get All" adds a drop-down menu to
the 'Get Mail' button in old versions, before the 'Get Mail' button in
Thunderbird had a drop-down menu.
--
Chris Ilias
mozilla.test.multimedia moderator
* Chris Ilias wrote, On 12/09/2006 05:05:
> _Daniel Royer_ spoke thusly on 11/09/2006 4:31 AM:
>> Is there any difference between these two extensions?
>
> I can't seem to find a "Get All" extension for Thunderbird. The closest
> I've found is <http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more-info.php/getmess>,
> which is not written to the extension manager API, that was implemented
> long before Thunderbird 1.0.
>
> If that's what you were referring to, the difference is that "Get All
> Mail" adds a toolbar button, while "Get All" adds a drop-down menu to
> the 'Get Mail' button in old versions, before the 'Get Mail' button in
> Thunderbird had a drop-down menu.
My mistake: I meant "Get Mail" and "Get all Mail".

Daniel

--
-------------------------
Daniel Royer
> My mistake: I meant "Get Mail" and "Get all Mail".

Could you please post links to the add-ons you are referring to.
--
Chris Ilias
mozilla.test.multimedia moderator
Mozilla links <http://ilias.ca>
Chris
9/13/2006 12:57:55 AM
Chris Ilias wrote:
> _Daniel Royer_ spoke thusly on 12/09/2006 1:09 AM:
>> My mistake: I meant "Get Mail" and "Get all Mail".
>
> Could you please post links to the add-ons you are referring to.
"Get Mail" doesn't seem to be an add-on. I can't find "Get all mail".

daniel

--

_____________________________________
Daniel Royer
On 13.09.2006 14:27, Daniel Royer wrote:
> Chris Ilias wrote:
>> _Daniel Royer_ spoke thusly on 12/09/2006 1:09 AM:
>>> My mistake: I meant "Get Mail" and "Get all Mail".
>>
>> Could you please post links to the add-ons you are referring to.
> "Get Mail" doesn't seem to be an add-on. I can't find "Get all mail".
>
> daniel

In my TB (version 1.5.0.5) there is only "Get Mail", the leftmost
button. Where do you see "Get all Mail"?
0
NOP

POST GET GET GET GET... WTH?

How to get an alert in Right corner when i get a mail to my mail id.
when a new mail added to the inbox of my mail id i want a alert message in my system at the right corner. How can i do this? Thanks in Advance. Regards , Anujahnavi S. Consider using the ModalPopupExtender included in the AJAX Control Toolkit.  The only consideration is that you can only popup the message within the bounds of your browser window.     http://www.asp.net/AJAX/AjaxControlToolkit/Samples/ModalPopup/ModalPopup.aspx     http://www.asp.net/learn/ajax-videos/video-85.aspxWhen you ask a question, remember to click "mark as answered...

Cannot get to firefox from thunderbird-cannot get to firefox at all.
Name: Sharon O'Hara Email: familien1_at_wavecable.com Product: Firefox Summary: Cannot get to firefox from thunderbird-cannot get to firefox at all. Comments: Thunderbird freezes up, Windows offers a file an error report and I'm shut down. I got here -now- through IE - why will IE work when Firefox won't? Sharon O'Hara Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) ...

Get mail subject,sender of current mail in Thunderbird
Hi, I am creating Thunderbird for Thunderbird. As we can obtain the URL, Web page title and etc. in Firefox, I want to get the sender of subject of mails in Thunderbird. Since the lack of documents compare with Firefox, I can reach my target. Can anybody give me a example? Thanks a lot! -- YANG Chenguang ----------------------------- Intern of Mandriva Nepomuk Project YANG Chenguang wrote: > Hi, > > I am creating Thunderbird for Thunderbird. As we can obtain the URL, Web > page title and etc. in Firefox, I want to get the sender of subject of mails > ...

thunderbird getting mail
has any one anymor suggestions on how to successfully set up my email account in thundebird? - i set up the new account and was able to 'send' an email after inputting the correct password, but on retrieving email and inputting the password it comes up with 'sending the password did not succeed. mail server responded' - i've tried 2 different accounts with 2 different isps and the same thing happens. setting up in outlook is fine, i've uninstalled norton, got avg suite, and gone into windows xp firewall to grant permission to thunderbird.. anything ...

Two new default features: minimize to tray, Get Mail button gets all mail
Name: Jeff Wells Email: gcube9xatgmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Two new default features: minimize to tray, Get Mail button gets all mail Comments: There should be an option to check all mail by default when clicking the Get Mail button; right now you have to use an addon. Minimizing to system tray should also be an option, with some possible features seen in several addons such as keeping the icon in the tray at all times. These seem to be some basic features in even Outlook, however Thunderbird is a superior product so I encourage these changes. Browser Detail...

Getting &amp instead of &
I am loading a value from a GridView into a TextBox and getting '&amp' instead of '&'.  Below is the code behind, what to I need to add so that it displays properly. TextBox2.Text = Convert.ToString(GridView1.SelectedRow.Cells[2].Text);   Displays:  A.B. Johnathan &amp Sons   Thank you The Grid automatically HtmlEncodes the values that it renders.  So, just HtmlDecode the value before putting it in the TextBox. Thank you for the explanation, that clears the water but where and how do I perform the HtmlDecode; in the code behind or in the asp on t...

& getting converted into &amp;
I am grabbing some text like "AT&T" from a database and display in a grid view. then from there I move it into another database table where it is displayed as "AT&amp;T. " How can I fix this. bendJoe:I am grabbing some text like "AT&T" from a database and display in a grid view. then from there I move it into another database table where it is displayed as "AT&amp;T. " & when encoded becomes &amp;That means somewhere along the request, you are either URL encoding the text on the client side, or before you save the data ...

TB: Change Get Mail to Get Msgs
At one time I knew how to change the "Get Mail" button in TB to read "Get Msgs". Somehow that change got lost and I'd like to get it back. The "Get Mail" button makes no sense when using TB as a news reader. Can anyone point me in the right direction to change the button text? Thanks. I figured this out. I had to edit the messenger.dtd file contained in en-US.jar in the chrome directory. Among many other things, this file contains the text for the buttons. Changing "Get Mail" to "Get Msgs" was easily accomplished by editin...

Getting password error when trying to get mail.
Hi, my problem is that when I logon to Thunderbird & it immediately logons to the relevant POP3 server it throws back an alert that 'Sending the password did not succeed. Mail server MAIL1.eircom.net responded: invalid ray o'sullivan'. I have contacted the support people for the eircom server mentioned above and confirmed that the password I was using was/is correct. I have been using Thunderbird for 2 to 3 years with no issues even when I went to broadband. Any clues to a resolution would certainly be appreciated as I am a daily user. Thanks, Ray. ...

users get some inbound mail and sometimes they don't get inbound mail GPW 5.5
I have a few users in the UK that get this problem. it happens from time to time. they'll get inbound e-mail from someone then that same day or later they won't then they'll get inbound mail again from the person. so they get some mail and some they never get. any ideas on why this would happen? our Inbound GWIA is on a NT 4.0 box. Regards, Z Zemi, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the f...

how to get Thunderbird to handle my $MAIL
I am trying to get Thunderbird to behave as an email client for the email reading an writing locally on my linux workstation. I have used the commandline mail and evolution for that purpose. Evolution handles the "localhost" fine as an email account without bothering me about pop/imap and such. It does its thing with $MAIL as you would expect it to. I can't figure out how to get Thunderbird to do this. It only allows me to make pop/imap/gmail accounts. But doesn't allow me an interface to $MAIL nor the local sendmail. How do I configure Thunderbird to handle lo...

Get Mail not working in Thunderbird
I have been using Mozilla Firefox for e-mail without incident for months. Recently clicking the "Get Mail" box produces no result, even long after the program has been opened. Does anyone have a potential explanation and solution? Gary Gary wrote: > I have been using Mozilla Firefox for e-mail without incident for months. > Recently clicking the "Get Mail" box produces no result, even long after the > program has been opened. Does anyone have a potential explanation and > solution? > > Gary > > check it in safe mode ...

Ampersand (&) gets converted to &amp;
I am registering a client side javascript function on the page load. The function includes the line arrQry = strQry.split('&'); I am building the function with a StringBuilder and adding it to the header in the following fashion:Dim Include As HtmlGenericControl = New HtmlGenericControl("script") Include.Attributes.Add("language", "javascript")Include.Attributes.Add("type", "text/javascript") Include.InnerText = strScript.ToString Me.Page.Header.Controls.Add(Include) The problem is, when the script is rendered in the browser...

Web resources about - Get All & Get all mail - mozilla.support.thunderbird