forum access and used memory

hi:
1) I've trying access to Mozilla Forum. Even though I have asked to send
a link to renew password and filled the space with my new pass, when I
try to make logon at Mozilla forum, I receive a message that the
password is wrong... Strange behaviour...

2) Is this normal in windows 8.1 and Portable Version of Thunderbird
52.8.0 32 bits (argh), using 500MB memory?

regards
walter tabax
0
wetabax
6/11/2018 6:00:05 AM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22445 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

--------------010809060309090203050305

On 11/06/2018 07:00, wetabax wrote:
> hi:
> 1) I've trying access to Mozilla Forum. Even though I have asked to
> send a link to renew password and filled the space with my new pass,
> when I try to make logon at Mozilla forum, I receive a message that
> the password is wrong... Strange behaviour...
>
> 2) Is this normal in windows 8.1 and Portable Version of Thunderbird
> 52.8.0 32 bits (argh), using 500MB memory?
>
> regards
> walter tabax

You don't need a password to access these newsgroups in Thunderbird.
All you need is to setup a newsgroup in Thunderbird and start posting
without a password.

<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/creating-newsgroup-account>

If you have only 500Mb ram memory then you can't run anything on it.
are you sure it is 500MB ram?  Perhaps you are confused with 500GB Hard
Disk size.  Hard disk size has nothing to do with Ram Memory module.

You need a minimum of 4GB RAM memory to run Windows 8.1 and applications
on it like Thunderbird or Firefox.  Anything less than 4GB is likely to
make your life very difficult.  I only use 8GB or more ram on all my
machines.  I am now using Windows 10.

Good luck.

--------------010809060309090203050305

  <head>
  </head>
cite="mid:mailman.898.1528696839.2161.support-thunderbird@lists.mozilla.org"
      type="cite">hi:
      1) I've trying access to Mozilla Forum. Even though I have asked
      to send a link to renew password and filled the space with my new
      pass, when I try to make logon at Mozilla forum, I receive a
      message that the password is wrong... Strange behaviour...
      2) Is this normal in windows 8.1 and Portable Version of
      Thunderbird 52.8.0 32 bits (argh), using 500MB memory?
      regards
      walter tabax
    You don't need a password to access these newsgroups in
    Thunderbird.  All you need is to setup a newsgroup in Thunderbird
    and start posting without a password.<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/creating-newsgroup-account">&lt;https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/creating-newsgroup-account&gt;</a><br>
    If you have only 500Mb ram memory then you can't run anything on
    it.  are you sure it is 500MB ram?  Perhaps you are confused with
    500GB Hard Disk size.  Hard disk size has nothing to do with Ram
    Memory module.<br>
    You need a minimum of 4GB RAM memory to run Windows 8.1 and
    applications on it like Thunderbird or Firefox.  Anything less than
    4GB is likely to make your life very difficult.  I only use 8GB or
    more ram on all my machines.  I am now using Windows 10.<br>
    Good luck.<br>
          yellow;font-weight: bolder; font-size:150%; text-align:
          center; margin: 30px 5px 30px 5px;">With over 600 million
          devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is
          higher than any previous version of windows.</div>

--------------010809060309090203050305--
0
UTF
6/11/2018 4:13:17 PM
wetabax <wetabax@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> hi:
> 1) I've trying access to Mozilla Forum. Even though I have asked to send
> a link to renew password and filled the space with my new pass, when I
> try to make logon at Mozilla forum, I receive a message that the
> password is wrong... Strange behaviour...
>
> 2) Is this normal in windows 8.1 and Portable Version of Thunderbird
> 52.8.0 32 bits (argh), using 500MB memory?

1) What forum?
2) Is what normal?
--
(Remove numerics from my email address)