emailed schedules & Calendar

All:

I thought there was a way to automatically add information from invites,
and schedules to the calendar. Either by installing an extension, or
invoking some obscure item in "Expert Configuration".

I tried Googling it --- Google, DuckDuckGo, and Yahoo Ssearch --- to no
avail.

Looking through the extensions revealed nothing --- but I noticed that
extensions that used to be listed are no longer listed.

Going through the online help pulled up nothing that appeared to be
relevant.

Am I mis-remembering things, or was this a function that is no longer
offered, or did I completely fail to find the how-to?

jonathon
0
jonathon
6/11/2018 1:44:09 PM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22445 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow