Deleting rows from a table

I am using Thunderbird v 2 in Windows 2000.  I send out a newsletter to a
boating organization and include a table of upcoming rendezvous.  For next month
I want to remove the rendezvous for February.  I want to remove the data but
also the row.

When I go into table configuration and reduce the number of rows it lops one off
of the bottom.  I don't see how to get rid of the empty row on top.  Please advise.

Thank you,
0
Gualtier
2/13/2009 5:44:23 AM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22506 articles. 5 followers. Post Follow

The date and time was Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:44:23 PM, and on a
whim, Gualtier Malde pounded out on the keyboard:

> I am using Thunderbird v 2 in Windows 2000.  I send out a newsletter to a
> boating organization and include a table of upcoming rendezvous.  For next month
> I want to remove the rendezvous for February.  I want to remove the data but
> also the row.
>
> When I go into table configuration and reduce the number of rows it lops one off
> of the bottom.  I don't see how to get rid of the empty row on top.  Please advise.
>
> Thank you,

Hi Gualtier,

Try clicking on the prior email you sent and press Ctrl-E (Edit message
as new).  Then you should be able to click on the top row and to the far
left of the row you'll see a circle with an X in it.  Click on that and
the row should be deleted.  Then modify the email as needed and re-send.

Terry R.
Terry