Clicking on http or https link does not open browser

In fact, nothing happens.

I've made sure that the Win 10 default browser has all of its file types
and protocols but that seems not to have made a difference.

What's the solution?

Thanks.
0
Cy
6/15/2017 9:30:53 PM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 21954 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

--------------FFE45A41C64EB019D5EE6B3D

On 15/06/2017 22:30, Cy Burnot wrote:
> In fact, nothing happens.
>
> I've made sure that the Win 10 default browser has all of its file types
> and protocols but that seems not to have made a difference.
>
> What's the solution?
>
> Thanks.

Do you get any error messages?  Its no good just saying "Clicking on
http or https link does not open browser".  It must be doing something
so tell us what does it do when you click on the link?

Do you have a link that you could post here for us to check?  I assume
this is in TB you are talking about so you now need to tell us what is
your default browser.

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer

--------------FFE45A41C64EB019D5EE6B3D

  <head>
  </head>
cite="mid:mailman.414.1497562283.27966.support-thunderbird@lists.mozilla.org">
      <pre wrap="">In fact, nothing happens.

I've made sure that the Win 10 default browser has all of its file types
and protocols but that seems not to have made a difference.

What's the solution?

Thanks.
</pre>
      on http or https link does not open browser".  It must be doing
      something so tell us what does it do when you click on the link?</p>
      assume this is in TB you are talking about so you now need to tell
      us what is your default browser.<br>
        yellow;font-weight: bolder; font-size:150%; text-align: center;
        margin: 30px 5px 30px 5px;">With over 500 million devices now
        running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any
        previous version of windows.</div>

--------------FFE45A41C64EB019D5EE6B3D--
0
Good