Changing Font Size in Folder and Message List Panes

I need to increase the font size a couple of notches in my Folder and
Message List Panes so these tired old eyes can see them more easily.

How do I go about doing this? Using Tools/Options/Display doesn't do it.
  That only seems to change the font in the message bodies.

Thank you
5
JJG
2/2/2011 1:41:55 PM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 21889 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

On 2/2/2011 8:41 AM eastern, JJG wrote:
> I need to increase the font size a couple of notches in my Folder and
> Message List Panes so these tired old eyes can see them more easily.
>
> How do I go about doing this? Using Tools/Options/Display doesn't do it.
> That only seems to change the font in the message bodies.
>
> Thank you

Here's Ken Whiton's previous post on this:

      Yes, using appropriate entries in a userChrome.css file, as Ron
K. has already posted.  The file doesn't exist by default, so you'll
have to create it if you haven't previously done so.  Note that the
message list window is correctly identified as the Thread Pane.

      1. Leave TB open for the time being, so you can copy and paste
         directly from this post into the userChrome.css file.

      2. Navigate to your Thunderbird profile.  If you don't know where
         that is, see:
         http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Thunderbird

      3. Within the profile folder, open (or create if it doesn't
         exist) the chrome folder.

      4. Within the chrome folder, open (or create if it doesn't
         exist) the userChrome.css file, using your preferred text
         editor.

      5. Add/enter the following text into the file:

/* Do not remove the @namespace line -- it's required for correct
functioning */
/* set default namespace to XUL */
@namespace
url("http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul");

/* Set Font Size In Folder Pane */

#folderTree >treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text {
   font-size: 16pt !important; }

/* Set Font Size In Thread Pane */

#threadTree >treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text {
   font-size: 16pt !important; }

      6. Close TBird.

      7. Save the userChrome.css file, making sure that your editor
         doesn't add an additional .txt (or any other) extension to the
         name.  After saving, leave the editor/file open.

      8. Open TBird, and open a mail folder or newsgroup.  If the font
         sizes are satisfactory, close the editor/file that you left
         open at the end of step 7.  If not, repeat steps 5 through 8,
         trying different font sizes, until you're satisfied with the
         results.

                                         Ken Whiton
-- FIDO: 1:132/152 InterNet: kenwhiton@surfglobal.net.INVAL (remove the
obvious to reply)
0
Cal
2/2/2011 3:03:59 PM
On 2/2/11 10:03 AM, Cal Tinson wrote:
> On 2/2/2011 8:41 AM eastern, JJG wrote:
>> I need to increase the font size a couple of notches in my Folder and
>> Message List Panes so these tired old eyes can see them more easily.
>>
>> How do I go about doing this? Using Tools/Options/Display doesn't do it.
>> That only seems to change the font in the message bodies.
>>
>> Thank you
>
> Here's Ken Whiton's previous post on this:
>
> Yes, using appropriate entries in a userChrome.css file, as Ron
> K. has already posted. The file doesn't exist by default, so you'll
> have to create it if you haven't previously done so. Note that the
> message list window is correctly identified as the Thread Pane.
>
> 1. Leave TB open for the time being, so you can copy and paste
> directly from this post into the userChrome.css file.
>
> 2. Navigate to your Thunderbird profile. If you don't know where
> that is, see:
> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Thunderbird
>
> 3. Within the profile folder, open (or create if it doesn't
> exist) the chrome folder.
>
> 4. Within the chrome folder, open (or create if it doesn't
> exist) the userChrome.css file, using your preferred text
> editor.
>
> 5. Add/enter the following text into the file:
>
> /* Do not remove the @namespace line -- it's required for correct
> functioning */
> /* set default namespace to XUL */
> @namespace
> url("http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul");
>
> /* Set Font Size In Folder Pane */
>
> #folderTree >treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text {
> font-size: 16pt !important; }
>
> /* Set Font Size In Thread Pane */
>
> #threadTree >treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text {
> font-size: 16pt !important; }
>
> 6. Close TBird.
>
> 7. Save the userChrome.css file, making sure that your editor
> doesn't add an additional .txt (or any other) extension to the
> name. After saving, leave the editor/file open.
>
> 8. Open TBird, and open a mail folder or newsgroup. If the font
> sizes are satisfactory, close the editor/file that you left
> open at the end of step 7. If not, repeat steps 5 through 8,
> trying different font sizes, until you're satisfied with the
> results.
>
> Ken Whiton
> -- FIDO: 1:132/152 InterNet: kenwhiton@surfglobal.net.INVAL (remove the
> obvious to reply)

That worked like a charm!  Thank you.

When I increase the font size to where I would like it, the line spacing
does not increase correspondingly.  The lines of type get all jammed up
and are hard to read.  Is there a way to increase the line spacing?

Thanks again.
0
JJG
  <head>

-8">
  </head>
      font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal;" class=3D"headerSpan">On
      2011/02/02 10:14 AM=C2=A0 JJG wrote:</span>
      cite=3D"mid:a_Odnf6z14RiH9TQnZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d@mozilla.org"
      type=3D"cite">When I increase the font size to where I would like
      it, the line spacing does not increase correspondingly.=C2=A0 The l=
ines
      of type get all jammed up and are hard to read.=C2=A0 Is there a wa=
y to
      increase the line spacing?
    Add the following to your userChrome.css file. Adjust margin to your
    preference.<br>
    /* message list spacing - You may change value of 'margin-bottom'
    from 5 to any other suitable value if needed. */<br>
    #threadTree treechildren::-moz-tree-row=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 {<br>
    margin-top: 5px !important; <br>
    margin-bottom: 2px !important;<br>
    } <br>
    /* folder list spacing */<br>
    #folderTree treechildren::-moz-tree-row=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 {<br>
    margin-top: 5px !important; <br>
    margin-bottom: 2x !important;<br>
    } <br>
      Larry<br>
        -- </span>
__
      <h3><font color=3D"#000066" face=3D"Palatino, Book Antiqua, serif">=
Larry
          I. Gusaas</font></h3>
            size=3D"-1">Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
            =C2=A0 Canada<br>
            <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" href=3D"http://larry-gusaa=
s.com">http://larry-gusaas.com</a><br>
            "An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are
            far behind theirs." - <span style=3D"font-style: italic;">Edg=
ard

0
Larry
2/2/2011 5:07:06 PM
On 02/02/2011 05:14 PM, JJG wrote:

> That worked like a charm! Thank you.
>
> When I increase the font size to where I would like it, the line spacing does
> not increase correspondingly. The lines of type get all jammed up and are hard
> to read. Is there a way to increase the line spacing?
>
> Thanks again.

Strange! This means Mozilla's default css uses absolute values (eg pixel unit)
for inter-line spacing instead of relatives values (eg em unit). Veeery
naughty! If you replace it with em values, then changing the font size will
grow the spacing accordingly.

Denis
--
_________________
vita es estrany

0
spir
2/2/2011 5:48:37 PM
On 02/02/2011 06:07 PM, Larry Gusaas wrote:

> On 2011/02/02 10:14 AM  JJG wrote:
>>  When I increase the font size to where I would like it, the line spacing does
>>  not increase correspondingly.  The lines of type get all jammed up and are
>>  hard to read.  Is there a way to increase the line spacing?
> Add the following to your userChrome.css file. Adjust margin to your preference.
>
> /* message list spacing - You may change value of 'margin-bottom' from 5 to any
> other suitable value if needed. */
> #threadTree treechildren::-moz-tree-row    {
> margin-top: 5px !important;
> margin-bottom: 2px !important;
> }
>
> /* folder list spacing */
> #folderTree treechildren::-moz-tree-row    {
> margin-top: 5px !important;
> margin-bottom: 2x !important;
> }

Rather use relative values instead (see other post).

Denis
--
_________________
vita es estrany

0
spir
2/2/2011 5:49:37 PM
On 02/02/2011 06:41 AM, JJG wrote:
> I need to increase the font size a couple of notches in my Folder and
> Message List Panes so these tired old eyes can see them more easily.
>
> How do I go about doing this? Using Tools/Options/Display doesn't do it.
>  That only seems to change the font in the message bodies.

  Look for the "Theme Font Size Changer" add-on. It does the same job as
messing with CSS files with more ease and choice in style, font and size.

--
James Moe
jmm-list at sohnen-moe dot com
> On 2/2/11 10:03 AM, Cal Tinson wrote:
>> On 2/2/2011 8:41 AM eastern, JJG wrote:
>>> I need to increase the font size a couple of notches in my Folder and
>>> Message List Panes so these tired old eyes can see them more easily.
>>>
>>> How do I go about doing this? Using Tools/Options/Display doesn't do it.
>>> That only seems to change the font in the message bodies.
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>
>> Here's Ken Whiton's previous post on this:
>>
>> Yes, using appropriate entries in a userChrome.css file, as Ron
>> K. has already posted. The file doesn't exist by default, so you'll
>> have to create it if you haven't previously done so. Note that the
>> message list window is correctly identified as the Thread Pane.
>>
>> 1. Leave TB open for the time being, so you can copy and paste
>> directly from this post into the userChrome.css file.
>>
>> 2. Navigate to your Thunderbird profile. If you don't know where
>> that is, see:
>> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Thunderbird
>>
>> 3. Within the profile folder, open (or create if it doesn't
>> exist) the chrome folder.
>>
>> 4. Within the chrome folder, open (or create if it doesn't
>> exist) the userChrome.css file, using your preferred text
>> editor.
>>
>> 5. Add/enter the following text into the file:
>>
>> /* Do not remove the @namespace line -- it's required for correct
>> functioning */
>> /* set default namespace to XUL */
>> @namespace
>> url("http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul");
>>
>> /* Set Font Size In Folder Pane */
>>
>> #folderTree >treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text {
>> font-size: 16pt !important; }
>>
>> /* Set Font Size In Thread Pane */
>>
>> #threadTree >treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text {
>> font-size: 16pt !important; }
>>
>> 6. Close TBird.
>>
>> 7. Save the userChrome.css file, making sure that your editor
>> doesn't add an additional .txt (or any other) extension to the
>> name. After saving, leave the editor/file open.
>>
>> 8. Open TBird, and open a mail folder or newsgroup. If the font
>> sizes are satisfactory, close the editor/file that you left
>> open at the end of step 7. If not, repeat steps 5 through 8,
>> trying different font sizes, until you're satisfied with the
>> results.
>>
>> Ken Whiton
>> -- FIDO: 1:132/152 InterNet: kenwhiton@surfglobal.net.INVAL (remove the
>> obvious to reply)
>
> That worked like a charm! Thank you.
>
> When I increase the font size to where I would like it, the line spacing
> does not increase correspondingly. The lines of type get all jammed up and
> are hard to read. Is there a way to increase the line spacing?
>
> Thanks again.

Yes, Nice thing about CSS is it also has line height adjusting. To the
entries above You can chain add additional rules
following the ";" and ending then with ";".

For increased line spacing try increasing the % as needed. I has the
effect of adding padding over and under the text.
{ line-height: 110%, !important; }

--
Ron K.
Ron

> On 2/2/11 10:03 AM, Cal Tinson wrote:
>> On 2/2/2011 8:41 AM eastern, JJG wrote:
>>> I need to increase the font size a couple of notches in my Folder
>>> and Message List Panes so these tired old eyes can see them more
>>> easily.
>>>
>>> How do I go about doing this? Using Tools/Options/Display doesn't
>>> do it.  That only seems to change the font in the message bodies.
>
>> Here's Ken Whiton's previous post on this:

          [ ... ]

> That worked like a charm!  Thank you.
>
> When I increase the font size to where I would like it, the line
> spacing does not increase correspondingly.  The lines of type get
> all jammed up and are hard to read.  Is there a way to increase the
> line spacing?

     Here's what I posted about a month and a half ago, for someone
else who had the same question.

<quote>
#folderTree >treechildren::-moz-tree-row {
  height: 20px !important; }

#threadTree >treechildren::-moz-tree-row {
  height: 20px !important; }

     Since I don't know what size or resolution monitor you use, the
20 pixel height specified is strictly a guess as to an appropriate
value.  You'll probably have to adjust it to get an appearance that's
satisfactory.
</quote>

     Note to Denis Spir:  Prior to posting that I had tried to use em
values instead of pixels, but I couldn't get it to work that way.  The
code using pixels worked, so that was what I posted.  If you have, or
can create, working code using em values, please post it.

                                        Ken Whiton
--
    FIDO: 1:132/152
Ken
On Wednesday, February 2, 2011 5:41:55 AM UTC-8, JJG wrote:
> I need to increase the font size a couple of notches in my Folder and
> Message List Panes so these tired old eyes can see them more easily.
>
> How do I go about doing this? Using Tools/Options/Display doesn't do it.
>   That only seems to change the font in the message bodies.
>
> Thank you

Where's the answer for Thunderbird?  At work I don't have userChrome. They use Safari.
JJG says that worked like a charm, what did?????
0
carrollann
4/11/2013 8:38:36 PM
On 11 Apr 2013 21:46, <carrollann.simmons@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 2, 2011 5:41:55 AM UTC-8, JJG wrote:
> > I need to increase the font size a couple of notches in my Folder and
> > Message List Panes so these tired old eyes can see them more easily.
> >
> > How do I go about doing this? Using Tools/Options/Display doesn't do it.
> >   That only seems to change the font in the message bodies.
> >
> > Thank you
>
> Where's the answer for Thunderbird?  At work I don't have userChrome.
They use Safari.
> JJG says that worked like a charm, what did?????

Try this add-on:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/thunderbird/addon/theme-font-size-changer/

The settings file you've been looking for doesn't exist by default; you
have to create it and its host folder.

Chris.
0
Chris
4/11/2013 8:59:29 PM
*-* On Thu, 11 Apr 2013, at 13:38:36 -0700 (PDT),
*-* In Article <3db0bfca-a600-4208-8ce7-e5e1916f3fbd@googlegroups.com>,
*-* carrollann.simmons@gmail.com wrote
*-* About Re: Changing Font Size in Folder and Message List Panes

> On Wednesday, February 2, 2011 5:41:55 AM UTC-8, JJG wrote:
>> I need to increase the font size a couple of notches in my Folder
>> and Message List Panes so these tired old eyes can see them more
>> easily.

>> How do I go about doing this? Using Tools/Options/Display doesn't
>> do it.   That only seems to change the font in the message bodies.

>> Thank you

> Where's the answer for Thunderbird?

     It's detailed in Cal Tinson's post in that thread, and quoted in
JJG's second post.

>                                      At work I don't have
> userChrome.

     As explained in Cal's post, userChrome.css is a (text) file.
It's used to modify the appearance of Thunderbird, but it doesn't
exist by default.  You have to create it the first time you want to
use (i.e., add instructions to) it.

>             They use Safari.

     Safari is a browser.  It's irrelevant to this discussion.

>                              JJG says that worked like a charm, what
> did?????

     JJG was referring to the procedure detailed in Cal's post.  As I
mentioned above, it's also quoted in JJG's second post.  Click on the
charm!" comment.

                                        Ken Whiton
--
    FIDO: 1:132/152
Ken
On Wednesday, February 2, 2011 8:03:59 AM UTC-7, Cal Tinson wrote:
> On 2/2/2011 8:41 AM eastern, JJG wrote:
> > I need to increase the font size a couple of notches in my Folder and
> > Message List Panes so these tired old eyes can see them more easily.
> >
> > How do I go about doing this? Using Tools/Options/Display doesn't do it.
> > That only seems to change the font in the message bodies.
> >
> > Thank you
>
> Here's Ken Whiton's previous post on this:
>
>       Yes, using appropriate entries in a userChrome.css file, as Ron
> K. has already posted.  The file doesn't exist by default, so you'll
> have to create it if you haven't previously done so.  Note that the
> message list window is correctly identified as the Thread Pane.
>
>       1. Leave TB open for the time being, so you can copy and paste
>          directly from this post into the userChrome.css file.
>
>       2. Navigate to your Thunderbird profile.  If you don't know where
>          that is, see:
>          http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Thunderbird
>
>       3. Within the profile folder, open (or create if it doesn't
>          exist) the chrome folder.
>
>       4. Within the chrome folder, open (or create if it doesn't
>          exist) the userChrome.css file, using your preferred text
>          editor.
>
>       5. Add/enter the following text into the file:
>
> /* Do not remove the @namespace line -- it's required for correct
> functioning */
> /* set default namespace to XUL */
> @namespace
> url("http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul");
>
> /* Set Font Size In Folder Pane */
>
> #folderTree >treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text {
>    font-size: 16pt !important; }
>
> /* Set Font Size In Thread Pane */
>
> #threadTree >treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text {
>    font-size: 16pt !important; }
>
>       6. Close TBird.
>
>       7. Save the userChrome.css file, making sure that your editor
>          doesn't add an additional .txt (or any other) extension to the
>          name.  After saving, leave the editor/file open.
>
>       8. Open TBird, and open a mail folder or newsgroup.  If the font
>          sizes are satisfactory, close the editor/file that you left
>          open at the end of step 7.  If not, repeat steps 5 through 8,
>          trying different font sizes, until you're satisfied with the
>          results.
>
>                                          Ken Whiton
> -- FIDO: 1:132/152 InterNet: kenwhiton@surfglobal.net.INVAL (remove the
> obvious to reply)

@kenwhiton and @CalTinson:

THANKS!  Just noting that in TBird 17, this still works.  Solved a nuisance I'd given up hope on.

0
hdtodd
7/1/2013 12:07:32 AM
hdtodd@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 2, 2011 8:03:59 AM UTC-7, Cal Tinson wrote:
>> On 2/2/2011 8:41 AM eastern, JJG wrote:
>>> I need to increase the font size a couple of notches in my Folder and
>>> Message List Panes so these tired old eyes can see them more easily.
>>>
>>> How do I go about doing this? Using Tools/Options/Display doesn't do it.
>>> That only seems to change the font in the message bodies.
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>
>> Here's Ken Whiton's previous post on this:
>>
>>        Yes, using appropriate entries in a userChrome.css file, as Ron
>> K. has already posted.  The file doesn't exist by default, so you'll
>> have to create it if you haven't previously done so.  Note that the
>> message list window is correctly identified as the Thread Pane.
>>
>>        1. Leave TB open for the time being, so you can copy and paste
>>           directly from this post into the userChrome.css file.
>>
>>        2. Navigate to your Thunderbird profile.  If you don't know where
>>           that is, see:
>>           http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Thunderbird
>>
>>        3. Within the profile folder, open (or create if it doesn't
>>           exist) the chrome folder.
>>
>>        4. Within the chrome folder, open (or create if it doesn't
>>           exist) the userChrome.css file, using your preferred text
>>           editor.
>>
>>        5. Add/enter the following text into the file:
>>
>> /* Do not remove the @namespace line -- it's required for correct
>> functioning */
>> /* set default namespace to XUL */
>> @namespace
>> url("http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul");
>>
>> /* Set Font Size In Folder Pane */
>>
>> #folderTree >treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text {
>>     font-size: 16pt !important; }
>>
>> /* Set Font Size In Thread Pane */
>>
>> #threadTree >treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text {
>>     font-size: 16pt !important; }
>>
>>        6. Close TBird.
>>
>>        7. Save the userChrome.css file, making sure that your editor
>>           doesn't add an additional .txt (or any other) extension to the
>>           name.  After saving, leave the editor/file open.
>>
>>        8. Open TBird, and open a mail folder or newsgroup.  If the font
>>           sizes are satisfactory, close the editor/file that you left
>>           open at the end of step 7.  If not, repeat steps 5 through 8,
>>           trying different font sizes, until you're satisfied with the
>>           results.
>>
>>                                           Ken Whiton
>> -- FIDO: 1:132/152 InterNet: kenwhiton@surfglobal.net.INVAL (remove the
>> obvious to reply)
>
> @kenwhiton and @CalTinson:
>
> THANKS!  Just noting that in TBird 17, this still works.  Solved a nuisance I'd given up hope on.

Does this also apply to mail/news in SeaMonkey [User agent:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
SeaMonkey/2.17.1]?

0
Richard
7/1/2013 10:23:00 AM
*-* On Mon, 01 Jul 2013, at 05:23:00 -0500,
*-* In Article <1ZWdncqOmeUXxUzMnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@mozilla.org>,
*-* Richard Owlett wrote
*-* About Re: Changing Font Size in Folder and Message List Panes

> hdtodd@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Here's Ken Whiton's previous post on this:

>>>        Yes, using appropriate entries in a userChrome.css file, as
>>> Ron K. has already posted.  The file doesn't exist by default, so
>>> you'll have to create it if you haven't previously done so.  Note
>>> that the message list window is correctly identified as the Thread
>>> Pane.

>>>        1. Leave TB open for the time being, so you can copy and
>>>           paste directly from this post into the userChrome.css
>>>           file.

>>>        2. Navigate to your Thunderbird profile.  If you don't know
>>>           where that is, see:
>>>           http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Thunderbird

>>>        3. Within the profile folder, open (or create if it doesn't
>>>           exist) the chrome folder.

>>>        4. Within the chrome folder, open (or create if it doesn't
>>>           exist) the userChrome.css file, using your preferred
>>>           text editor.

>>>        5. Add/enter the following text into the file:

>>> /* Do not remove the @namespace line -- it's required for correct
>>> functioning */
>>> /* set default namespace to XUL */
>>> @namespace
>>> url("http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul");

>>> /* Set Font Size In Folder Pane */

>>> #folderTree >treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text {
>>>     font-size: 16pt !important; }

>>> /* Set Font Size In Thread Pane */

>>> #threadTree >treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text {
>>>     font-size: 16pt !important; }

>>>        6. Close TBird.

>>>        7. Save the userChrome.css file, making sure that your
>>>           editor doesn't add an additional .txt (or any other)
>>>           extension to the name.  After saving, leave the
>>>           editor/file open.

>>>        8. Open TBird, and open a mail folder or newsgroup.  If the
>>>           font sizes are satisfactory, close the editor/file that
>>>           you left open at the end of step 7.  If not, repeat
>>>           steps 5 through 8, trying different font sizes, until
>>>           you're satisfied with the results.

>> @kenwhiton and @CalTinson:

>> THANKS!  Just noting that in TBird 17, this still works.  Solved a
>> nuisance I'd given up hope on.

> Does this also apply to mail/news in SeaMonkey [User agent:
> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
> SeaMonkey/2.17.1]?

     I've never used SeaMonkey, so I don't know.  Searching on line, I
find that SeaMonkey can use the userChrome.css (and userContent.css)
file(s), but I don't know if element identifiers would be the same.
Your best bet would be to ask in the mozilla.support.seamonkey
newsgroup.  To give you a headstart on that I'm cross-posting this and
setting the follow-up to mozilla.support.seamonkey.

                                        Ken Whiton
--
    FIDO: 1:132/152
Ken

Web resources about - Changing Font Size in Folder and Message List Panes - mozilla.support.thunderbird

Changing room - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A changing room , locker room , dressing room (usually in a sports, theater or staff context) or changeroom (regional use) is a room or area ...

Beyond Timeline: The Changing Face Of Facebook Ads
Despite the hype, timeline may not be the most exciting, or important change coming on March 30. Expanded advertising opportunities may unlock ...

Robert Scoble - Micromedia, how it's changing what we blog - Facebook
Jeremiah Owyang wrote an interesting piece about micromedia and how it's changing what we do on blogs and how we distribute media (er, ideas, ...

8 Ways the Changing Facebook Home Page Will Affect Application Virality
For developers who live and die by the changes Facebook makes to the way information flows through the service, every little Facebook tweak has ...

Changing Lanes (@chginglanes) on Twitter

Changing the way business decisions are made
We believe that social data has unlimited value, and near limitless application. Today, we’re taking an important step toward unleashing this ...

The Right and Wrong Reasons for Changing Jobs
... your profile is a clue to the folks at LinkedIn that you’re thinking of switching jobs, so don’t be The Right and Wrong Reasons for Changing ...

We're Changing Our Name (Back) to Stack Overflow
We are Stack Overflow. You may know us from such popular websites as Stack Overflow Q&A, Stack Overflow Careers, The Stack Exchange Q&A Network, ...

The Tao of Twitter: Changing your life and business 140 characters at a time - Amazon
It's time to take the mystery out of Twitter. Twitter may be the most powerful business and personal networking platform ever created but it ...

App Store - Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing!
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing! on the App Store. Download Voices 2 ...