Certain Calendar events not showing

Using Exchange 2016

I use Thunderbird 45.8.0, Lighting 4.7.8 and DavMail 4.7.3-2438 to
access my email and personal calendar.

I just noticed that when I login to Exchange via a web browser I can see
several events (family member birthdays which I have marked as private
so folks at work do not see them) that do not show in my Thunderbird
calendar that is using the above items/versions.

Thoughts,

tBM :)
0
tBM
4/19/2017 4:56:16 PM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 21955 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

On 4/19/17 11:56 AM, tBM wrote:
> Using Exchange 2016
>
> I use Thunderbird 45.8.0, Lighting 4.7.8 and DavMail 4.7.3-2438 to
> access my email and personal calendar.
>
> I just noticed that when I login to Exchange via a web browser I can see
> several events (family member birthdays which I have marked as private
> so folks at work do not see them) that do not show in my Thunderbird
> calendar that is using the above items/versions.
>
> Thoughts,
>
> tBM :)

There was a kind of similar discussion on Exchange 2010 here
(https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/exchange/en-US/798f0d4a-72e4-4fa1-b62f-878308a748ce/content-of-private-appointment-will-be-shown-in-thunderbird-lightning-over-ews?forum=exchange2010
) but it seems like an Exchange issue from skimming over the responses.
0
TCW