Categories won't 'stick'

I wish to set a recurring event to a category and it seems to work i.e.
open set a new category - save and close, but when I go back the catagory
is not there. It works fine for an existing category.
I am on windows 10 and the calendar in question is a Google Calendar.
--
Jim S
0

On 2/9/18 11:59 AM, Jim S wrote:
> I wish to set a recurring event to a category and it seems to work i.e.
> open set a new category - save and close, but when I go back the catagory
> is not there. It works fine for an existing category.
> I am on windows 10 and the calendar in question is a Google Calendar.

Did you try adding the Category to Options > Calendar > Categories tab?

BTW Calendar has its own support list/newsgroup.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/forums/#end-user-support

--
Best name ever! Cadet Bone Spurs
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>