AUTO CHECK

I am having issues with the auto checking my mail I have made sure the
settings are correct, but is still doesn't work.  Do you have any ideas
on what I need to do?

--
Wade Smith
FL Davis Home Center

0
Wade
1/5/2017 6:28:59 PM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 21672 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 2017-01-05 13:28, Wade Smith wrote:
> I am having issues with the auto checking my mail I have made sure the
> settings are correct, but is still doesn't work.  Do you have any ideas
> on what I need to do?

What exactly is the trouble?

--
Wolf K.
https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com
On 01/05/2017 10:12 PM, Wolf K. wrote:
> On 2017-01-05 13:28, Wade Smith wrote:
>> I am having issues with the auto checking my mail I have made sure the
>> settings are correct, but is still doesn't work.  Do you have any ideas
>> on what I need to do?
>
> What exactly is the trouble?

What exactly is autocheck?

0
Big
1/6/2017 1:10:52 PM
Big Al wrote:
> On 01/05/2017 10:12 PM, Wolf K. wrote:
>> On 2017-01-05 13:28, Wade Smith wrote:
>>> I am having issues with the auto checking my mail I have made sure the
>>> settings are correct, but is still doesn't work.  Do you have any ideas
>>> on what I need to do?
>>
>> What exactly is the trouble?
>>
> What exactly is autocheck?

https://www.lifewire.com/check-for-new-mail-thunderbird-1173098
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=819925
More:
https://www.google.com/search?q=thunderbird+autocheck&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=JZxvWPvQHY2YmAHj8rnwAg
0
Luis
1/6/2017 1:33:52 PM
On 2017-01-06 08:10, Big Al wrote:
> On 01/05/2017 10:12 PM, Wolf K. wrote:
>> On 2017-01-05 13:28, Wade Smith wrote:
>>> I am having issues with the auto checking my mail I have made sure the
>>> settings are correct, but is still doesn't work.  Do you have any ideas
>>> on what I need to do?
>>
>> What exactly is the trouble?
>>
> What exactly is autocheck?

Send request to server for new mail. It's in the Account Settings:
Account > Server Settings > "Check for new messages every...."

There is no notification that a check has been performed. So I want to
know what makes Wade think that the check hasn't been done.

PS: Wade, don't send answers to me, they won't show up here, so nobody
else will have a clue what your problem  problem is.

--
Wolf K.
https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com
Wolf
1/6/2017 2:22:26 PM
The messages were not downloading I, but it is now I believe a check was
missing from the auto download the message. Thank you for your guys help.

wade