All Folders pane problem

I am sharing a Thunderbird profile on an NTFS drive between Windows and
various Linux distros on a computer in which I multi-boot between these
OSs. In all cases Windows or Linux is running TB 45.6.0 or 45.5.1.

The problem I am seeing is that with each OS, whether Windows or a Linux
distro, when I start TB for the first time the All Folders pane  is
completely empty and I see on the top of the All Folders tab the current
folder is marked as "Home". In the All Folders pane itself none of my
e-mail, rss, or newsgroup accounts show at all and the pane is just
completely empty. If I then close TB and re-open it, all my accounts now
show properly and TB works just as expected. BTW I have no account of
any type called "Home". If I then subsequently close TB and re-open it
any number of times while I am logged in, everything works properly. It
is only the first time after logging in to a Windows or Linux OS that
this problem occurs.

Has anyone seen anything like this problem ?

I did follow the suggestion I found for deleting the folderTree.json and
session.json file and letting TB rebuild them, but this did not solve
the problem.

Any help solving this problem would be appreciated.
0
Edward
1/8/2017 5:34:44 AM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 21886 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow