address book on multiple pc's?

--------------234A810EA5B81F20976A77E3

Hi all,

Is there a way to have your address book stored in a location like
dropbox so two copies of tb can access it to make it easier for
synchronising?

--

Adam Morris
Jaws certified 2016

--------------234A810EA5B81F20976A77E3

  <head>

  </head>
        stored in a location like dropbox so two copies of tb can access
        it to make it easier for synchronising?</font></p>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--

Adam Morris
Jaws certified 2016
email:
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:adam@damorris.com">adam@damorris.com</a>

		</pre>

--------------234A810EA5B81F20976A77E3--
0
Adam
3/16/2017 10:31:44 AM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 21829 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

On 03/16/17 11:31, Adam Morris wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Is there a way to have your address book stored in a location like
> dropbox so two copies of tb can access it to make it easier for
> synchronising?

I do that with the CardBook extension, but I'm using a CardDAV server
(and sharing my address book with my phone too).
I'm quite happy with it.

  bye
	av.
0
Andrea
3/16/2017 11:55:16 AM
Op 16-03-17 om 12:55 schreef Andrea Venturoli:
> On 03/16/17 11:31, Adam Morris wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>

>> Is there a way to have your address book stored in a location like
>> dropbox so two copies of tb can access it to make it easier for
>> synchronising?
>
> I do that with the CardBook extension, but I'm using a CardDAV server
> (and sharing my address book with my phone too).
> I'm quite happy with it.

Interesting I did not know this extension, I am using Sogo connector,
what can also connect to CardDAV servers. There are many carddav
servers. https://sogo.nu/download.html#/frontends

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis

https://www.vandervlis.nl/