Add multiple addresses to message filter

Is there any way to add a lot of email addresses to a message filter?

I want to send all emails from a large group of people into a single
folder. It is rather tedious adding them one by one.
--
----------------
Pee Jay of Oz

Pee Jay <peter.johns.1935@bigpond.com> Wrote in message:
> Is there any way to add a lot of email addresses to a message filter?
>
> I want to send all emails from a large group of people into a single
> folder. It is rather tedious adding them one by one.
> --
> ----------------
> Pee Jay of Oz
> ----------------

One possibility is to place the relevant addresses into an address
 book and use the "in my address book" filter rule. I appreciate
 that this may not be attractive since it may result in having the
 same Contacts duplicated in two or more different address books.

--
Chris
0
<chris.ramsden@gmail.com> wrote:

>Pee Jay <peter.johns.1935@bigpond.com> Wrote in message:
>> Is there any way to add a lot of email addresses to a message filter?
>>
>> I want to send all emails from a large group of people into a single
>> folder. It is rather tedious adding them one by one.
>> --
>> ----------------
>> Pee Jay of Oz
>> ----------------
>>

>One possibility is to place the relevant addresses into an address
> book and use the "in my address book" filter rule. I appreciate
> that this may not be attractive since it may result in having the
> same Contacts duplicated in two or more different address books.

Hi Chris.

That looks like a very eloquent solution! Seems to work a treat.

Many thanks.

--
Pee Jay of Oz