64-bit TB needs 64-bit plugins

Is it true? Can it use 32-bit plugins?

--
   @~@   You have the right to remain silent.
  / v \  Simplicity is Beauty!
   ^ ^   (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10)  Linux 2.6.39.3
Man
8/12/2011 1:01:14 PM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22506 articles. 5 followers. Post Follow

In article <dOadnXN0re6DudjTnZ2dnUVZ_sydnZ2d@mozilla.org>,
toylet.toylet@gmail.com says...

> Is it true? Can it use 32-bit plugins?

No, it cannot use 32b plugins, nether FF can.

It is general rule for every 64bit application,
that it cannot use any 32b plugins/moduls/DLS libraries etc.

It can use them only indirectly
(e.g. video processing by 32b Avisynth and 64b X264),
by interprocess communication.

--
Poutnik
0

SQL 8 support for 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please
SQL Anywhere Associates!! Is SQL 8 support 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please.... Thanks Vairam Is there any particular 64 bit OS that you are interested in hearing about? - Mark VS Vairam wrote: > > SQL Anywhere Associates!! > Is SQL 8 support 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical > white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any > please.... > > Thanks > > Vairam WINDOWS all flavours...

SQL 8 support for 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please
SQL Anywhere Associates!! Is SQL 8 support 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please.... Thanks Vairam I believe that SQL Anywhere Studio is currently only released in a 32-bit format. TO the extent that 32-bit applications can run on a 64-bit OS, you can use ASA on a 64-bit system. -- Reg Domaratzki, Sybase iAnywhere Solutions Certified SQL Anywhere Associate Please reply only to the newsgroup ASA Patches and EBFs : http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm -> Cho...

64 bit cpu // 64 bit Os version // 64 bit powerbuilder?
Hi guys, Does anyone know if Powebuilder is available in 64 bit? Kind regards A 64-bit version of PB does not (yet) exist. -- HTH Arnoud Url: http://www.gloriant.be Also check out my PB Reference site : http://www.pbinfo.be "Gunther Huygens" <ghuygens@be.xrt.com> wrote in message news:eoSjDRaCDHA.331@forums-1-dub... > Hi guys, > > Does anyone know if Powebuilder is available in 64 bit? > > Kind regards > > > > Since there are no OS Windows 64 bits, i wonder how it could be possible. Since there is a 64 bi...

64-bit ODBC Drivers Needed to Connect from 64-bit SQL 2005 to 32-bit Sybase 12.x
Hi, My company is running an Aspect EnsemblePro call center that uses Sybase 12.X for its database. We have been using the Sybase ODBC drivers that were bundled with Aspect in order to connect to the Sybase database from our 32-bit SQL 2000 Servers. This had been working great. Recently we deployed new 64-bit SQL 2005 servers, but discovered that 64-bit SQL cannot use 32-bit ODBC drivers in order to link to other databases. I have been all over the Web trying to find a 64-bit Sybase ODBC driver, but the 3rd-party drivers that I've found seem to be pretty cost-prohibitive....

ASE 64 bit AMD 64 Xeon 32 bit and Support
Got a question for the experts. We are looking at moving to Linux RH ES 3 or 4 for our production and backup databases. We have been running ASE on Linux as our development database for a couple of years with out any troubles. Currently ASE SBE on RHES 3. Question #1: I noticed ASE has a "released" status for AMD 64. What type of support does Sybase provide for released vs certified. I would not want our support contract to be useless if we run the 64 bit version. Question #2: Our backup server would be a 32 bit Xeon based machine. Any troubles/pitfalls doing ...

Upgrading from ASE (32-bit) 12.0.0.7 on Solaris 2.8 64-bit to ASE(64-bit) 12.5.1 on Solaris 64-bit
Hello all, We are planning to upgrade our ASE servers from a 32-bit ASE 12.0.0.7 to 64-bit ASE 12.5.1 on Solaris 8. Could you please give what are the steps to be taken care and how do I start with ( Do I have to first upgrade to 32-bit12.5.1 and then upgrade to 64-bit ASE 12.5.1, or directly upgrade from 32-bit 12.0.0.7 to 64-bit 12.5.1 ?). Could you also please point to some documentation (about upgrading 32-bit 12.0.0.7 to 64-bit 12.5.1). Thanks RK ...

Building 64 bit Python against 32 bit ASE on 64-bit Linux
I've been using various version of SYBASE=/usr/local/packages/sybase* to no avail. They all are giving me errors lated to "libblk". any ideas? /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/local/packages/sybase_OLD/lib/libblk.a when searching for -lblk If possible could you CC mrogish at tigr dot org since I am using the Sybase.com forums reader and it is difficult to bookmark this thread. Thanks!!! -- Matt Rogish cronus:/local/src/Linux64/python/modules/sybase-0.37 # /usr/local/packages/python64-2.4.2/bin/python setup.py build running build running build_py c...

32-bit clent or 64-bit client on 64-bit O/S
We currently have a 32-bit client running on AIX 4.3.3 32-bit. We're moving that client to an AIX 5.x 64-bit system. Is there any advantage to switching to the 64-bit Sybase client? I'm not sure if it matters but the ASE Server that the client uses is 12.5 64-bit running on a 64-bit O/S. TIA only if you client app needs the extra memory "Richard" <rmcgorman@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1170712581.822225.158160@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > We currently have a 32-bit client running on AIX 4.3.3 32-bit. We're > moving that > ...

32-bit ASE 12.5.x on 64-bit Solaris9 or 64-bit Solaris10
manuals.sybase.com does not mention anything about Solaris9/10. It only mentions about required patches for Solaris8. Does Sybase support 32-bit ASE 12.5.x on 64-bit Solaris9 or 64-bit Solaris10 ( SPARCs of course )? Any specific OS patches required for Sol9/10 ? ...

Probable Stupid Question: Using 64-bit Code on 64-bit Processors running 32-bit Windows...
Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to do 64-bit processing (probably by writing some assembly language code) when running on a 64-bit CPU under 32-bit Windows? As near as I can tell, one has to develop all 64-bit code on a 64-bit machine running 64-bit windows and the target machines for 64-bit code have to be 64-bit machines running 64-bit windows. What might be useful, if it is possible, would be being able to detect a 64-bit processor when running 32-bit windows and take advantage of that to speed up some calculations. DanH ...

Probable Stupid Question: Using 64-bit Code on 64-bit Processors running 32-bit Windows... #2
Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to do 64-bit processing (probably by writing some assembly language code) when running on a 64-bit CPU under 32-bit Windows? As near as I can tell, one has to develop all 64-bit code on a 64-bit machine running 64-bit windows and the target machines for 64-bit code have to be 64-bit machines running 64-bit windows. What might be useful, if it is possible, would be being able to detect a 64-bit processor when running 32-bit windows and take advantage of that to speed up some calculations. DanH Dan Hale wrote: > Does anyone k...

Create a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit)
Name: Dmitry Viazmin Email: dmitrydotviazminattutdotby Product: Firefox Summary: Create a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit) Comments: Hi, It would be great to get a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit). Do you plan to do that? Best Regards, Dmitry Viazmin Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a...

is there a support for 128 bit at 64 bit delphi?
Hi, There is one bcd number has 20 digit. But it doesn't fit into 64 bit. It needs 66 bit to store. Anyway I need to convert this 20 digit number to hex format. I mean, input is 20 digit bcd number as string, output should be hexadecimal number as string. What is the pratical way to do this? Thank you. > {quote:title=Mehmet Fide wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > There is one bcd number has 20 digit. But it doesn't fit into 64 bit. > It > needs 66 bit to store. Anyway I need to convert this 20 digit number > to hex format. I mean, input is 20 digit bc...

is there a support for 128 bit at 64 bit delphi?
Hi, There is one bcd number has 20 digit. But it doesn't fit to 64 bit. It needs 66 bit to store :/ Anyway I need to convert this 20 digit number to hex format. I mean, input is 20 digit bcd number as string, output should be hexadecimal number as string. What is the pratical way to do this? Thank you. Am 22.02.2012 19:20, schrieb Mehmet Fide: > Hi, > > There is one bcd number has 20 digit. But it doesn't fit to 64 bit. It > needs 66 bit to store :/ Anyway I need to convert this 20 digit number > to hex format. I mean, input is 20 digit bcd numbe...

Web resources about - 64-bit TB needs 64-bit plugins - mozilla.support.thunderbird

Category:AutoWikiBrowser plugins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Facebook Timeline Remover Google Chrome Plugin Tweaks HTML Code
Exoot Systems released yet another browser plugin that promises to remove timeline for profiles , but unlike others in the past, this one provides ...

Third-Party Plugins, Services and SDKs
... community to make it easier to integrate with Facebook. Here are a couple of new docs on the site to help you get started more quickly. Plugins ...

New Facebook Activity Stream Plugin Brings Filtered Stream to Any Website
At today’s f8 conference, Facebook announced several new products, including a series of social “plugins” (widgets) that enable third-party websites ...

Google launches Unity plugin to help developers make Chromecast-compatible games
Google has today launched the Google Cast Remote Display plugin for Unity, in hopes that developers will now be able to more easily bring their ...

Messages, Events Added to Facebook Page Plugin
Facebook has added messages and events to its page plugin , which it launched earlier this year. Front-end engineer Yugal Jindle revealed the ...

Firefox dropping NPAPI plugins by the end of 2016—except for Flash
Binary browser plugins using the 1990s-era NPAPI ("Netscape Plugin API", the very name betraying its age) will soon be almost completely squeezed ...

Mozilla to drop NPAPI plugins from Firefox
Mozilla will kill "most" NPAPI plugins in Firefox almost two years after Google took the same action with Chrome. Back in September 2014, Google ...

5 Reliable Plugins for Monitoring Your WordPress Site
... be it a blog , an ecommerce store , an affiliate site , and so on. Not only is it easy to implement and use, it also supports tons of plugins ...

Google Cast Remote Display Plugin for Unity
Posted by Leon Nicholls , Developer Programs Engineer Today we launched the Google Cast Remote Display plugin for Unity to make it easy to take ...