2.0.0.17 vs 2.0.0.18

When a message has attached pictures (jpg's) and
you double click it, the message will open in a
fresh window with an icon at the bottom for each
attached picture.

Under 2.0.0.17, when you right click any of the icons,
"detach all..." was an option.

Under 2.0.0.18, that option is grey-ed out.

Is there a way I can (easily) get it back?
Tnx,
Charles
0
charles
12/13/2008 4:18:40 PM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22506 articles. 5 followers. Post Follow

charles cashion wrote:
> When a message has attached pictures (jpg's) and
> you double click it, the message will open in a
> fresh window with an icon at the bottom for each
> attached picture.
>
> Under 2.0.0.17, when you right click any of the icons,
> "detach all..." was an option.
>
> Under 2.0.0.18, that option is grey-ed out.
>
> Is there a way I can (easily) get it back?
> Tnx,
> Charles
Dan (Moz Champ),
After posting this query, I found your reply dated
4/23/2008. Perhaps you have already answered my question.
--cc

0
charles
12/13/2008 4:22:22 PM
charles cashion wrote:
> charles cashion wrote:
>> When a message has attached pictures (jpg's) and
>> you double click it, the message will open in a
>> fresh window with an icon at the bottom for each
>> attached picture.
>>
>> Under 2.0.0.17, when you right click any of the icons,
>> "detach all..." was an option.
>>
>> Under 2.0.0.18, that option is grey-ed out.
>>
>> Is there a way I can (easily) get it back?
>> Tnx,
>> Charles
> Dan (Moz Champ),
> After posting this query, I found your reply dated
> 4/23/2008. Perhaps you have already answered my question.
> --cc

Forgot to mention... the singular "detach" functions correctly.
--cc
0
charles
12/13/2008 4:25:25 PM
charles cashion wrote:
> charles cashion wrote:
>> charles cashion wrote:
>>> When a message has attached pictures (jpg's) and
>>> you double click it, the message will open in a
>>> fresh window with an icon at the bottom for each
>>> attached picture.
>>>
>>> Under 2.0.0.17, when you right click any of the icons,
>>> "detach all..." was an option.
>>>
>>> Under 2.0.0.18, that option is grey-ed out.
>>>
>>> Is there a way I can (easily) get it back?
>>> Tnx,
>>> Charles
>> Dan (Moz Champ),
>> After posting this query, I found your reply dated
>> 4/23/2008. Perhaps you have already answered my question.
>> --cc
>>
> Forgot to mention... the singular "detach" functions correctly.
> --cc
The answer is in one of bug references from 4/23/2008.
The answer is: right click in a clear area near the icons.
Thank you Dan!
--cc
0
charles