Why did this embedded HTML5 video autoplay?

Example after scrolling down its web page:
https://www.pcgamer.com/it-is-2019-and-i-am-still-interested-in-these-new-discrete-sound-cards/

I had them disabled, but it autoplayed in both of my Firefox v68 and
SeaMonkey v2.49.4? Argh. :(

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
"When I am at my lowest, that is when I see things the clearest. It's
hard to care about ants when you're soaring with eagles." --unknown
  | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
     \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
      ( )
0
Ant
7/16/2019 12:10:27 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13293 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 7/16/2019 5:10 AM, Ant wrote:
> Example after scrolling down its web page:
> https://www.pcgamer.com/it-is-2019-and-i-am-still-interested-in-these-new-discrete-sound-cards/
>

> I had them disabled, but it autoplayed in both of my Firefox v68 and
> SeaMonkey v2.49.4? Argh. :(
>
> Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)

OK. I think I see a pattern now in
https://www.pcgamer.com/it-is-2019-and-i-am-still-interested-in-these-new-discrete-sound-cards/
web page. A few times, the video didn't autoplay but it was a different
video. However, if it is showing "Total Wars Three Kingdom" then it
autoplays as shown in my uploaded
https://i.postimg.cc/hjv0Jw94/firefox68in64w7hpe1.gif screen
shot/capture. :/
--
"Thanks for giving me the courage to eat all those ants." --unknown