Why can I not get into my email program, since Seamonkey is all-in -one

0
Stephen
6/16/2017 3:54:14 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12393 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 6/16/17 11:54 AM, Stephen wrote:

Why isn't there any text here explaining what you mean?

WebMail?

Using Mail & Newsgroups with an email account setup?

What operating system, version of SeaMonkey?

What is happening when you attempt to access your email?

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
> On 6/16/17 11:54 AM, Stephen wrote:
>>

> Why isn't there any text here explaining what you mean?
>
> WebMail?
>
> Using Mail & Newsgroups with an email account setup?
>
> What operating system, version of SeaMonkey?
>
> What is happening when you attempt to access your email?

Looking at the source his user agent is:

Firefox/49.0 SeaMonkey/2.46

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/
On 6/16/17 2:14 PM, Ed Mullen wrote:
> On 6/16/17 at 12:18 PM, WaltS48's prodigious digits fired off with great
> aplomb:
>> On 6/16/17 11:54 AM, Stephen wrote:
>>>

>> Why isn't there any text here explaining what you mean?
>>
>> WebMail?
>>
>> Using Mail & Newsgroups with an email account setup?
>>
>> What operating system, version of SeaMonkey?
>>
>> What is happening when you attempt to access your email?
>>

> Looking at the source his user agent is:

> Firefox/49.0 SeaMonkey/2.46

What is the answer to the rest of the questions. 😔

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop
0
WaltS48
6/16/2017 6:49:46 PM
On 2017-06-16 11:54 AM, Stephen wrote:

To start using SeaMonkey Mail & Newsgroups, click the Mail & Newsgroups
icon in the lower-left corner of the SeaMonkey browser window.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator
Chris Ilias wrote:

> On 2017-06-16 11:54 AM, Stephen wrote:
>>

> To start using SeaMonkey Mail & Newsgroups, click the Mail &
> Newsgroups icon in the lower-left corner of the SeaMonkey browser
> window.

Yep, the one that looks like an envelope. You can also access it from
the browser's top menu at Window | Mail & Newsgroups or by doing CTRL-2.

Now that you've found it, you might want to review the setting at Edit |
Preferences | Appearance:

When SeaMonkey starts up, open
[ ] Browser
[ ] Mail & Newsgroups
[ ] Composer
[ ] Address Book
[ ] ChatZilla

Check whichever boxes you like. I personally start with only Mail &
Newsgroups, and launch the browser as needed. Of course, if the
program's not running but it is your default browser, clicking a link in
another program will launch the browser only.

Paul B. Gallagher

0
Paul