Weird problem

Recently, i have been getting multiple mail notifications for my comics
from GoComics.com.  Always 11/30/2019, nothing newer. Yet, those
multiple notifications do not show up in other email clients nor on the
Xfinity web site where it goes to our household account.

I have cleared internet cache, compacted trash and other folders, and
they just keep coming.

Any ideas on what is going on?

Thanks in advance!
0
Zeb
12/9/2019 5:39:41 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13479 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Zeb Carter wrote:
> Recently, i have been getting multiple mail notifications for my comics
> from GoComics.com.  Always 11/30/2019, nothing newer. Yet, those
> multiple notifications do not show up in other email clients nor on the
> Xfinity web site where it goes to our household account.
>
> I have cleared internet cache, compacted trash and other folders, and
> they just keep coming.
>
> Any ideas on what is going on?
>
> Thanks in advance!

Pop, imap, or web, or all three?

0
Paul
12/9/2019 6:13:14 AM
Zeb Carter wrote:
> Recently, i have been getting multiple mail notifications for my comics
> from GoComics.com.  Always 11/30/2019, nothing newer. Yet, those
> multiple notifications do not show up in other email clients nor on the
> Xfinity web site where it goes to our household account.
>
> I have cleared internet cache, compacted trash and other folders, and
> they just keep coming.
>
> Any ideas on what is going on?
>
> Thanks in advance!

Update: SeaMonkey email client is definitely at fault as I can properly
receive emails in other  programs like Outlook 365 and BlueMail (which
is a multi platform client). Cleared JAVA cache as well, uninstalled and
reinstalled SM.

It's as though SM is boot looping the retrieve process and not seeing
the actual mail on the server. I hope this helps in figuring out what is
going on.

0
Zeb