Website Blocked?

Why do I get an "Access To Website Blocked" message for this site:
www.hayneedle.com

0
Tom
4/15/2018 9:47:41 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12784 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Tom Pamin wrote:

> Why do I get an "Access To Website Blocked" message for this site:
> www.hayneedle.com

Not from SeaMonkey, WFM.

AV program, firewall, etc.? Does the message name its source?

Paul B. Gallagher

0
Paul
4/15/2018 10:34:29 AM
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
> Tom Pamin wrote:
>
>> Why do I get an "Access To Website Blocked" message for this site:
>> www.hayneedle.com
>
> Not from SeaMonkey, WFM.
>
> AV program, firewall, etc.? Does the message name its source?

No, I just get that message in the upper left. Works OK in IE and on my
laptop. Only does it on my desktop.

Windows 7 with MS Security Essentials.
0
Tom
4/15/2018 10:46:30 AM
Tom Pamin wrote:
> Why do I get an "Access To Website Blocked" message for this site:
> www.hayneedle.com

I believe I have seen www.hayneedle.com before, and it can only really
have been because it was mentioned in a thread here.  Since I cannot now
find the thread, the only sure way of finding it would be to download
the body of all messages (below a certain size) and I'm not about to do
that when there are over 100 000 of them.

--
cogito ergo spam
0
Tom Pamin wrote:
> Why do I get an "Access To Website Blocked" message for this site:
> www.hayneedle.com

Good question.  There is not much in the source.
However, if you use www.hayneedleinc.com it works.
My guess is that the website itself redirects to hayneedleinc but it does not work with
my versions SM or FS.  It does work with IE11.

0
Paul
4/15/2018 6:39:21 PM
Paul in Houston, TX wrote on 16/04/18 04:39:
> Tom Pamin wrote:
>> Why do I get an "Access To Website Blocked" message for this site:
>> www.hayneedle.com
>
> Good question.  There is not much in the source.
> However, if you use www.hayneedleinc.com it works.
> My guess is that the website itself redirects to hayneedleinc but it
> does not work with
> my versions SM or FS.  It does work with IE11.

Clicking either link works for me. The second link gives a "This page is
only partially encrypted .... " type warning!

--
Daniel

SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
0
Daniel
4/16/2018 12:43:59 AM
Daniel wrote:
> Paul in Houston, TX wrote on 16/04/18 04:39:
>> Tom Pamin wrote:
>>> Why do I get an "Access To Website Blocked" message for this site:
>>> www.hayneedle.com
>>
>> Good question.  There is not much in the source.
>> However, if you use www.hayneedleinc.com it works.
>> My guess is that the website itself redirects to hayneedleinc but it
>> does not work with
>> my versions SM or FS.  It does work with IE11.
>>
> Clicking either link works for me. The second link gives a "This page is
> only partially encrypted .... " type warning!

Hayneedleinc.com seems to give a company page, not the home page for
consumers that lists it's products.
0
Tom
4/16/2018 9:43:55 AM
On 4/16/2018 4:43 AM, Tom Pamin wrote:
> Daniel wrote:
>> Paul in Houston, TX wrote on 16/04/18 04:39:
>>>
>>> Good question.  There is not much in the source.
>>> However, if you use www.hayneedleinc.com it works.
>>> My guess is that the website itself redirects to hayneedleinc but it
>>> does not work with
>>> my versions SM or FS.  It does work with IE11.
>>>
>> Clicking either link works for me. The second link gives a "This page is
>> only partially encrypted .... " type warning!
>>
> Hayneedleinc.com seems to give a company page, not the home page for
> consumers that lists it's products.

Hayneedle.com works for me.

  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.2
0
Lemuel