WEB Ctrl D

I had Ctrl D set to open to a list of bookmark folders rather than just
headers.  It got reset to default - takes an extra button to see folders
- and I can't find the switch.  Where is it?

TY
Ray
0
Ray
8/11/2017 6:31:20 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12494 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 8/11/17 2:31 PM, Ray Davison wrote:
> I had Ctrl D set to open to a list of bookmark folders rather than just
> headers.  It got reset to default - takes an extra button to see folders
> - and I can't find the switch.  Where is it?
>
> TY
> Ray

Um, maybe removed in your SeaMonkey 2.50.

Haven't heard of that key combination to open a set of bookmarks. In
Firefox it is used to bookmark a page.

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
WaltS48 wrote:
> On 8/11/17 2:31 PM, Ray Davison wrote:
>> I had Ctrl D set to open to a list of bookmark folders rather than
>> just headers.  It got reset to default - takes an extra button to see
>> folders - and I can't find the switch.  Where is it?
>>
>> TY
>> Ray
>
> Um, maybe removed in your SeaMonkey 2.50.

I had intended to be in 2.48, which I now am.  No change.

The default used to be tree open.  At some point it changed to tree
closed, but someone posted how to set a switch to tree open.  And so I
did, but now I have lost it.

> Haven't heard of that key combination to open a set of bookmarks. In
> Firefox it is used to bookmark a page.

Same in SM.  But you need to open the bookmark tree to place it in the
desired folder.

Ray

0
Ray