Weather.com maps

Using 2.39 on win7 64bit.  Can get weather.com forecasts but will no
longer bring up the maps.  It loads several things then says "done",
but no map shows.  Any ideas?  It used to pop right up but past month
will not load.
--
GW Ross

mozilla.support.seamonkey 12613 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 7/13/17 9:47 AM, G. Ross wrote:
> Using 2.39 on win7 64bit.  Can get weather.com forecasts but will no
> longer bring up the maps.  It loads several things then says "done",
> but no map shows.  Any ideas?  It used to pop right up but past month
> will not load.

Map for a past month like June, or they haven't loaded for the past month?

Works fine in Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/49.0 SeaMonkey/2.46

I don't see a way to load a map for a past month.

Maybe your browser needs to be updated.

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>

0
WaltS48
7/13/2017 2:06:28 PM
WaltS48 wrote:
> On 7/13/17 9:47 AM, G. Ross wrote:
>> Using 2.39 on win7 64bit.  Can get weather.com forecasts but will no
>> longer bring up the maps.  It loads several things then says "done",
>> but no map shows.  Any ideas?  It used to pop right up but past month
>> will not load.
>
> Map for a past month like June, or they haven't loaded for the past month?

Haven't loaded for the past month.

> Works fine in Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101
> Firefox/49.0 SeaMonkey/2.46
>
> I don't see a way to load a map for a past month.
>
> Maybe your browser needs to be updated.

It worked before with same setup.  I can't see how updating will
suddenly make it work again.

--
GW Ross

 > It worked before with same setup.  I can't see how updating will suddenly make
 > it work again.
Websites change all the time. They might just have changed something
internally. 2.39 is outdated and will fail rendering more and more websites
correctly.
2.48 is almost ready so if you want to skip 2.46 you can grab the 2.48
candidate build.
FRG

G. Ross wrote:
> WaltS48 wrote:
>> On 7/13/17 9:47 AM, G. Ross wrote:
>>> Using 2.39 on win7 64bit.  Can get weather.com forecasts but will no
>>> longer bring up the maps.  It loads several things then says "done",
>>> but no map shows.  Any ideas?  It used to pop right up but past month
>>> will not load.
>>
>> Map for a past month like June, or they haven't loaded for the past month?
>>
> Haven't loaded for the past month.
>
>> Works fine in Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101
>> Firefox/49.0 SeaMonkey/2.46
>>
>> I don't see a way to load a map for a past month.
>>
>> Maybe your browser needs to be updated.
>>
> It worked before with same setup.  I can't see how updating will suddenly make
> it work again.

0
Frank
7/13/2017 7:03:19 PM
Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
>  > It worked before with same setup.  I can't see how updating will suddenly make
>  > it work again.
> Websites change all the time. They might just have changed something
> internally. 2.39 is outdated and will fail rendering more and more websites
> correctly.
> 2.48 is almost ready so if you want to skip 2.46 you can grab the 2.48
> candidate build.
> FRG
>
> G. Ross wrote:
>> WaltS48 wrote:
>>>
>>> Map for a past month like June, or they haven't loaded for the past month?
>>>
>> Haven't loaded for the past month.
>>
>>> Works fine in Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101
>>> Firefox/49.0 SeaMonkey/2.46
>>>
>>> I don't see a way to load a map for a past month.
>>>
>>> Maybe your browser needs to be updated.
>>>
>> It worked before with same setup.�  I can't see how updating will suddenly make
>> it work again.

Installed 2.46 and it works again!  Wonder of wonders.  Thanks for the
suggestions.

--
GW Ross