Viewing my long SM's history (^H) sometimes (freez/pause)s?

It lasts for a few seconds, but annoying when I am in a hurry. Is anyone
else noticing this once in a while like every other day? Is SM purging
or something? Is there a way to avoid it and just do it whenever I want to?
--
"... [Let us inquire] what glory there was in an omnipotent being
torturing forever a puny little creature who could in no way defend
  | |o   o| |         http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
     \ _ /
      ( )
0
Ant
10/6/2018 7:33:23 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13006 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow