using 2.49.4 on win 10 machine, thru portable apps platform, Build identifier: 20180713174829

Dear all

I've used Seamonkey till some 5 years ago

I've always liked the independent, alternative and all in one interface

Later I switched to Firefox, (don't even recall why )

Recently / this week I returned back

I've started using the using 2.49.4 on win 10 machine, thru portable apps platform, (can't do a direct install)

on the help menu I see the Build identifier is 20180713174829

is this the latest, as secure as it can be build ?

my uses are simple - web mail, web whatsapp / chat , youtube, FB , some soc media and online office etc

hope I am on the right / reasonably update build

any tips / tricks and pointers are most welcome

thanks in advance
regards
Vinayak
0
Vinayak
6/6/2019 11:30:24 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13203 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 6/6/19 7:30 AM, Vinayak wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I've used Seamonkey till some 5 years ago
>
> I've always liked the independent, alternative and all in one interface
>
> Later I switched to Firefox, (don't even recall why )
>
> Recently / this week I returned back
>
> I've started using the using 2.49.4 on win 10 machine, thru portable apps platform, (can't do a direct install)
>
> on the help menu I see the Build identifier is 20180713174829
>
> is this the latest, as secure as it can be build ?

It's the latest official release.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
WaltS48