Unable to thank comments and posts in SeaMonkey v2.49.5 web browser?

Is anyone else having this problem or just me? It started today.

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)
--
"While an ant was wandering under the shade of the tree of Phæton, a
drop of amber enveloped the tiny insect; thus she, who in life was
  | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
     \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
      ( )
0
Ant
11/14/2019 10:22:38 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13296 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Oops, I forgot the web site: Nextdoor.com.

On 11/14/2019 2:22 PM, Ant wrote:
> Is anyone else having this problem or just me? It started today.
>
> Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)--
"An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox." --Mexican Proverb