Unable to Install

I still can't get the installer to run on my Windows 10 system.  When I
try to run the .exe installer file, I see a few flashes of the HD light,
but the install window never appears.  Is any app known to interfere
with the installer?  My full time security apps are Avast Free and
ZoneAlarm.  I see no warning from either.
--
C. Bankston

Cecil
11/19/2020 3:51:27 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13677 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 11/19/20 10:51 AM, Cecil Bankston wrote:
> I still can't get the installer to run on my Windows 10 system.=C2=A0 W=
hen I=20
> try to run the .exe installer file, I see a few flashes of the HD light=
,=20
> but the install window never appears.=C2=A0 Is any app known to interfe=
re=20
> with the installer?=C2=A0 My full time security apps are Avast Free and=
=20
> ZoneAlarm.=C2=A0 I see no warning from either.

I haven't tried installing yet, buy I only have Windows Defender on my=20
Win10 system.

I recommend disabling Avast and ZoneAlarm and retrying.

--=20
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
https://give.thunderbird.net/en-US/

0
WaltS48