Twitter will not show any pictures

Hi,

since today my unofficial (by wg9s) De SeaMonkey 2.53.2 beta 1 pre
Mozilla/5.0  (NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0
Build 20200131130001  (Default Classic Theme, newly created User
Profile) on German WIN7 64bit
has stopped to show Pictures on Twitter:
<https://imgur.com/XcXJPty.png>

a) Other Web pages not affected, Imgur, Instagram, ... work without problems

b) Related to my SeaMonkey User Profile. Using a different User Profile
the problem isnot visible.

c) Not related to my Twitter Profile: Using different Twitter Profile
does not heal the problem

d) Safe Mode does not help.

e) Error console shows many Errors
<https://imgur.com/L2hEwVW>
and Warnings
<https://imgur.com/JhL7vSZ>

No Errors shown in different SM User Profile
<https://imgur.com/3Q9ZIn6>

f) <https://twitter.com/Volksverpetzer/status/1224262224178532352>
contains one of the very few pictures which will work

g) also happens with older 2.53 SM versions, also 32 bit.

I am helpless. Any ideas from your side?

CU

Rainer
0
Rainer
2/3/2020 9:30:19 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13352 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

replacing prefs.js by the one from a profile where Twitter looks fine
(with modified profile folder information in it, of course) did not heal
the problem

CU

Rainer
0
Rainer
2/4/2020 6:40:54 AM
Rainer Bielefeld schrieb:
> replacing prefs.js

Hi,

sigh, nobody with a good idea?

CU

Rainer
0
Rainer
2/8/2020 4:11:33 PM
Rainer Bielefeld:

>sigh, nobody with a good idea?

Well, having used SM-Trunk since it existed and not willing to switch to
a new profile when the old one behaved as it should not, there were
times when I had to chase the culprit.

Tedious. But explaining detailed how to chase is tedious also. Hm. Well,
a non detailed explanation would be, use n/2. :)

Hartmut
0
Hartmut