Translate browser.translation.service Google Translate NOT

I finally got tired of trying to tweak/fix the Google Translate page
issues (loops, "Translated in Safe Mode. This may cause problems with
some websites, especially those that use plugins like Flash.Click here
to disable Safe Mode" etc., etc.) and changed the default to Microsoft
Bing Translator:

about:config
browser.translation.service;http://www.bing.com/translator/default.aspx?to=en&text=
browser.translation.serviceDomain;www.microsofttranslator.com

Now when I click 'Tools|Translate Page' it goes to Bing Translator & I
can finally get some thing done.

Now I'd like to be able to modify via a drop-down menu like the search
engine selection drop-down menu to add other translator engines
(Worldlingo etc) - similar to the /seamonkey/searchplugins code. Anyone
know how to go about this, or know if there is an addon that does this
(allow the user to select the translator engine)?
1
NoOp
7/18/2014 12:04:25 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12385 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

using translate.google.com translation service from code
If anyone wants to use it, I have made a unit for doing translation using the translate.google.com service. It requires the Synapse internet classes (http://www.ararat.cz/synapse/doku.php). Unit translator_unit; {$IFDEF FPC} {$MODE DELPHI} {$ENDIF} {$H+} Interface Const {..............................................................................} // cLanguagePair_ = 0; cLanguagePair_EnglishToFrench = 2; cLanguagePair_EnglishToGerman = 3; cLanguagePair_EnglishToItalian = 4; ...

not able to Copy translated text from google translate
ff 13 on w7 http://translate.google.com For 3-4 days, I am not able to copy translated text from google translate. All scripts have been allowed. My add-ons are applicable though I don't think I have changed any recently. I did change Tool options - content - Javascript - removed all tickmarks from all three options recently. I can copy the same from that site in google chrome. What could be the problem? I can select entire page and copy the text, and then pasting that to some editor to remove unwanted content to keep the translated text only. Thanks. -- Rawat...

A translator guide to website translation
I have posted a small "Translator guide to website translation" on my blog. This document aims to be a readeable guide for non-technical translators in the context of Microsoft RESX file translations.Any feedback will be welcome,Joannes...

Problem viewing translated website using translate.google.com
Pasting a URL into translate.google.com seems to not work anymore. This is = a rather recent problem for me. When I try it in Seamonkey I get a message that says: "This page was not re= trieved from its original location over a secure connection.Dismiss" I also= get a bar at the top that says, "You have requested an encrypted page...." Explorer gives a slightly different message, "Translated in Safe Mode. This= may cause problems with some websites, especially those that use plugins l= ike Flash.Click here to disable Safe Mode" Explorer also gives a...

Sending PB11 TRANSLAT.DB to Translator
I have used the PB 11 translation toolkit to create a translat.db to send to a translator. Are there instructions somewhere on what I need to deploy on the translators machine so he can perform the translation and send me the updated translat.db? I am guessing it should consist of, in part, C:\Program Files\Sybase\PowerBuilder 11.0\TransTlk\SA32, but when I tried to run that from a test machine in the office it did not run. Thanks in Advance, Scott ...

Firebug Turkish translation: some strings are not translated
We would like to update the Firebug Turkish translation, so here's some strings which keep displaying in English if Turkish is the system language. ReferenceError: reference to undefined property ... [console] Inspect Element with Firebug [right-click menu] Persist, All, Errors, Warnings, Info, Debug Info and Cookies [console] We want to file a bug in Mozilla Bugzilla for this. ...

translate
Name: alex Product: Firefox Summary: translate Comments: hello ! translate version 2.0 to romanian for download. thank you ! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

PB10 and Translation tookit... error when applying translations
Hello all. I have been struggling with this for the past 2 days. I am running PB 10.0.1 build 6064. I have an existing application that has had phrases extracted and translations entered for spanish. I have been doing this for approx 2 years and it has worked fine. All of a sudden when applying translations to one modified object I receive the attached error message.. I have tried this on 3 seperate computers with exactly the same error. The application has been built and compiled and runs perfect in English. If I omit this one modified object and translate the rest of the objects ...

Translating
We would like to translate our software into Slovak from English. When I have the Slovak Keyboard turned on, the MS Word displays correctly the character on the key number "4" to be "c" with a "v" above it, however PowerBuilder displays "e" with a line above it. I have tried PowerBuilder 6.5 and PowerBuilder 7.1 with the same results. Is there a special fond I have to install for PowerBuilder? What do I have to do to make PowerBuilder recognize the special characters on my keyboard? I greatly appreciate your help. Maya mzajvald@pettit...

Translation Tool Kit
I am using Translation Toolkit version 8.0 for translating into French. The phrase_dictionary is populated with original and translated phrases as follows Lang Phrase_Translation Original_Translation Control_Type PropertyName 12 Croissant Ascending 34 Text I have a datawindow the with 1 column and header text is "Ascending" When "Translate Extracted phrase" module is run, the phrase translation is not applied instead button (bulb) is displayed to select the suggestion. This behavior is common for control type 34. I want the the tran...

translation
i have only translated the parts about Firefox and open source/free programs [...] 3.My office had contacted the Knesset's IT department with a request to install the Mozilla Firefox internet browser on the office computers. The IT department refused all of our requests. I do not know why the Knesset will not allow the use of free,open source based,no cost,safe and efficient program. The Knesset should be at the technological forefront and not get dragged behind the other authorities in the technological field. There is no option to install a free program such as the popular b...

Translation
Hi, Currently we are working on product called PentaBank for a bank in sudan. We have to provide arabic interface to them (i.e., the whole application will be in Arabic). We are using PowerBuilder 7.0 wherein it has been stated that from PowerBuilder 6.5, interface to any language (other than japanese and chinese) will be automatically enabled if the operating system supports it. We have installed Windows 98 Arabic version and have used the Right to Left property in almost all the places whereever possible (like Application, Window, Menu and DataWindow). While the menu and window ...

Translation
can anyone tell me what this should be in vb.net this.ContextMenu1.ItemCommand += new System.Web.UI.WebControls.CommandEventHandler(this.ContextMenu1_ItemCommand); this.Load += new System.EventHandler(this.Page_Load); cheersIt's all fun and games until someone loses an eye, then it's just fun and games you can't see. The first one should be: AddHandler ContextMenu1.ItemCommand, AddressOf ContextMenu1_ItemCommand The second one should be wired up automatically as a page event, but if it is not would be: AddHandler Me.Load, AddressOf Page_...

translation
--mYCpIKhGyMATD0i+ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Disposition: inline Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable my boss emailed me this little snippet this morning and I have to confess it has me stumped. Please can someone break down this translation for me? perl -le '$_=3D"7P0>374;";tr[0->][ LEOR!AUBGNSTY];print' thanks --=20 Mat Harris OpenGPG Public Key ID: C37D57D9 mat.harris@genestate.com www.genestate.com=09 --mYCpIKhGyMATD0i+ Content-Type: application/pgp-signature Content-Disposition: inline -----BEGIN PGP ...