The website mozillaes.org has gone

Hello,

The website mozillaes.org has gone. I receive a page from godday.com
that the domain mozilles.org has not been renewed.

Is there in this newsgroup from the spanish community that can inform me
if this is permanent.

Best regards

Por si hay algún español en este foro, quisiera saber qué ha pasado con
mozillaes.org. Desde hace unos días me aparece una página que dice que
no se ha renovado el dominio y está aparcado hasta que se pague la
renovación.
Quisiera saber si las personas que llevaban esa web han tirado la toalla
y debo buscar otro foro en español para enterarme de las novedades de
seamonkey.

Un saludo
0
UTF
7/24/2020 3:48:15 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13548 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

AndrésH a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> The website mozillaes.org has gone. I receive a page from godday.com
> that the domain mozilles.org has not been renewed.
>
> Is there in this newsgroup from the spanish community that can inform me
> if this is permanent.
>
> Best regards
>
> Por si hay algún español en este foro, quisiera saber qué ha pasado con
> mozillaes.org. Desde hace unos días me aparece una página que dice que
> no se ha renovado el dominio y está aparcado hasta que se pague la
> renovación.
> Quisiera saber si las personas que llevaban esa web han tirado la toalla
> y debo buscar otro foro en español para enterarme de las novedades de
> seamonkey.
>
> Un saludo
Same thing for frenchmozzilla.fr: someone forget to renew registrations...
mozilla.org still alive.
0
jcteyssier
7/24/2020 7:15:54 PM
On 7/24/2020 12:15 PM, jcteyssier wrote:
> AndrésH a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> The website mozillaes.org has gone. I receive a page from godday.com
>> that the domain mozilles.org has not been renewed.
>>
>> Is there in this newsgroup from the spanish community that can inform
>> me if this is permanent.
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Por si hay algún español en este foro, quisiera saber qué ha pasado
>> con mozillaes.org. Desde hace unos días me aparece una página que dice
>> que no se ha renovado el dominio y está aparcado hasta que se pague la
>> renovación.
>> Quisiera saber si las personas que llevaban esa web han tirado la
>> toalla y debo buscar otro foro en español para enterarme de las
>> novedades de seamonkey.
>>
>> Un saludo
> Same thing for frenchmozzilla.fr: someone forget to renew registrations...
> mozilla.org still alive.

I have never heard of those sites, but then they are French. :(
--
Life's so loco! ..!.. *isms, sins, hates, (d)evil, illnesses (e.g.,
COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2), deaths (RIP), interruptions, stresses,
  | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
     \ _ /     Please kindly use :( Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
      ( )
0
Ant
7/25/2020 3:39:05 AM
On 24.07.2020 17:48, AndrésH wrote:
> The website mozillaes.org has gone. I receive a page from godday.com
> that the domain mozilles.org has not been renewed.

I don't know mozillaes.org but if it's only the Spanish version of
mozilla.org you can simply go to www.mozilla.org/es-ES/ or configure
Spanish as your preferred language which will make mozilla.org choose
Spanish automatically.
0
mike
7/25/2020 9:56:16 AM
mozillaes.org is (was)  an unofficial website that has additional
contents related to Spain.

mike escribió:
> On 24.07.2020 17:48, AndrésH wrote:
>> The website mozillaes.org has gone. I receive a page from godday.com
>> that the domain mozilles.org has not been renewed.
> I don't know mozillaes.org but if it's only the Spanish version of
> mozilla.org you can simply go to www.mozilla.org/es-ES/ or configure
> Spanish as your preferred language which will make mozilla.org choose
> Spanish automatically.

0
UTF
7/25/2020 3:43:57 PM
jcteyssier wrote:
> AndrésH a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> The website mozillaes.org has gone. I receive a page from godday.com
>> that the domain mozilles.org has not been renewed.
>>
>> Is there in this newsgroup from the spanish community that can inform
>> me if this is permanent.
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Por si hay algún español en este foro, quisiera saber qué ha pasado
>> con mozillaes.org. Desde hace unos días me aparece una página que dice
>> que no se ha renovado el dominio y está aparcado hasta que se pague la
>> renovación.
>> Quisiera saber si las personas que llevaban esa web han tirado la
>> toalla y debo buscar otro foro en español para enterarme de las
>> novedades de seamonkey.
>>
>> Un saludo
> Same thing for frenchmozzilla.fr: someone forget to renew registrations...
> mozilla.org still alive.

If you spelled Mozilla correctly, you would find it is still there.

0
EE
7/25/2020 7:52:52 PM
EE a écrit :
> jcteyssier wrote:
>> AndrésH a écrit :
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> The website mozillaes.org has gone. I receive a page from godday.com
>>> that the domain mozilles.org has not been renewed.
>>>
>>> Is there in this newsgroup from the spanish community that can inform
>>> me if this is permanent.
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>>
>>> Por si hay algún español en este foro, quisiera saber qué ha pasado
>>> con mozillaes.org. Desde hace unos días me aparece una página que
>>> dice que no se ha renovado el dominio y está aparcado hasta que se
>>> pague la renovación.
>>> Quisiera saber si las personas que llevaban esa web han tirado la
>>> toalla y debo buscar otro foro en español para enterarme de las
>>> novedades de seamonkey.
>>>
>>> Un saludo
>> Same thing for frenchmozzilla.fr: someone forget to renew
>> registrations...
>> mozilla.org still alive.
>
> If you spelled Mozilla correctly, you would find it is still there.

i just left of o on keyboard :)
http://www.frenchmozilla.fr/
0
jcteyssier
7/25/2020 8:14:31 PM
EE wrote:
> jcteyssier wrote:
>> AndrésH a écrit :
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> The website mozillaes.org has gone. I receive a page from godday.com
>>> that the domain mozilles.org has not been renewed.
>>>
>>> Is there in this newsgroup from the spanish community that can inform
>>> me if this is permanent.
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>>
>>> Por si hay algún español en este foro, quisiera saber qué ha pasado
>>> con mozillaes.org. Desde hace unos días me aparece una página que
>>> dice que no se ha renovado el dominio y está aparcado hasta que se
>>> pague la renovación.
>>> Quisiera saber si las personas que llevaban esa web han tirado la
>>> toalla y debo buscar otro foro en español para enterarme de las
>>> novedades de seamonkey.
>>>
>>> Un saludo
>> Same thing for frenchmozzilla.fr: someone forget to renew
>> registrations...
>> mozilla.org still alive.
>
> If you spelled Mozilla correctly, you would find it is still there.

I can't get it to work.  :(
0
Paul
7/25/2020 8:17:11 PM
jcteyssier wrote on 26/07/2020 6:14 AM:
> EE a écrit :
>> jcteyssier wrote:

>>> Same thing for frenchmozzilla.fr: someone forget to renew
>>> registrations...
>>> mozilla.org still alive.
>>
>> If you spelled Mozilla correctly, you would find it is still there.
>>
> i just left of o on keyboard :)
> http://www.frenchmozilla.fr/

licking on that link takes me to a domain the name of which is up for sale!

The http://www.frenchmozilla.org/ seems to be working though!
--
Daniel

Win7 User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0)
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.5 Build identifier: 20190609032134

Linux User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0)
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
0
Daniel
7/26/2020 8:21:05 AM
Daniel wrote on 26/07/2020 6:21 PM:
> jcteyssier wrote on 26/07/2020 6:14 AM:
>> EE a écrit :

>>> If you spelled Mozilla correctly, you would find it is still there.
>>>
>> i just left of o on keyboard :)
>> http://www.frenchmozilla.fr/
>
> licking on that link takes me to a domain the name of which is up for sale!

s/linking/clicking! '-(

> The http://www.frenchmozilla.org/ seems to be working though!--
Daniel

Win7 User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0)
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.5 Build identifier: 20190609032134

Linux User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0)
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
0
Daniel
7/26/2020 9:10:42 AM
Daniel a écrit :
> jcteyssier wrote on 26/07/2020 6:14 AM:
>> EE a écrit :

>>> If you spelled Mozilla correctly, you would find it is still there.
>>>
>> i just left of o on keyboard :)
>> http://www.frenchmozilla.fr/
>
> licking on that link takes me to a domain the name of which is up for sale!
>
> The http://www.frenchmozilla.org/ seems to be working though!
Thank you.The .fr was still working one month ago: i will update my
bookmark.
0
jcteyssier
7/26/2020 10:30:17 AM
jcteyssier a écrit :
> Daniel a écrit :
>> jcteyssier wrote on 26/07/2020 6:14 AM:

>>> i just left of o on keyboard :)
>>> http://www.frenchmozilla.fr/
>>
>> licking on that link takes me to a domain the name of which is up for
>> sale!
>>
>> The http://www.frenchmozilla.org/ seems to be working though!
> Thank you.The .fr was still working one month ago: i will update my
> bookmark.
By the way, the old bookmark was
http://frenchmozilla.sourceforge.net/

0
jcteyssier
7/26/2020 10:31:43 AM
Daniel wrote:
> Daniel wrote on 26/07/2020 6:21 PM:
>> jcteyssier wrote on 26/07/2020 6:14 AM:

>>> i just left of o on keyboard :)
>>> http://www.frenchmozilla.fr/
>>
>> licking on that link takes me to a domain the name of which is up for
>> sale!
>
> s/linking/clicking! '-(
>
>> The http://www.frenchmozilla.org/ seems to be working though!--
> Daniel
>
> Win7 User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0)
> Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.5 Build identifier: 20190609032134
>
> Linux User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0)
> Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
Is this the Spanish page you are looking for:
https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/firefox/all/#product-desktop-release

0
Paul
7/28/2020 2:06:35 AM
On 2020-07-28, Paul Bergsagel wrote:

> Is this the Spanish page you are looking for:
> https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/firefox/all/#product-desktop-release

Probably not, see:

http://web.archive.org/web/20200120125753/http://mozillaes.org/foros/
http://web.archive.org/web/20191201133734/http://www.mozillaes.org/documentacion/Página_principal

--
Nuno Silva
0
Nuno Silva escribió:

>> Is this the Spanish page you are looking for:
>> https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/firefox/all/#product-desktop-release
>
> Probably not, see:
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20200120125753/http://mozillaes.org/foros/
> http://web.archive.org/web/20191201133734/http://www.mozillaes.org/documentacion/Página_principal

I see indeed that this is the website I'm looking for.

But the question is if it is definitely dead.

0
UTF