Larry S.
0
Larry
12/11/2019 5:28:18 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13479 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Larry S. wrote:

> What the heck is Support The Fork? Anyone?

Someone who is posting to this group is sending a copy of their posts to
the support address of "thefork.com", and that site sends an automated
reply to the newsgroup.
0
Richard
12/11/2019 5:52:15 PM
On 2019-12-11 12:28 p.m., Larry S. wrote:
> What the heck is Support The Fork? Anyone?

Hi Larry,
Someone has subscribed that address to the mailing list, and as a
result, that address is auto-replying to messages sent to the mailing list.

To get it fixed, you will need to contact the support-seamonkey list
admin to remove that address from the subscriber list.

--
Newsgroup moderator
0
Chris Ilias wrote:
> On 2019-12-11 12:28 p.m., Larry S. wrote:
>> What the heck is Support The Fork? Anyone?
>
> Hi Larry,
> Someone has subscribed that address to the mailing list, and as a
> result, that address is auto-replying to messages sent to the mailing list.
>
> To get it fixed, you will need to contact the support-seamonkey list
> admin to remove that address from the subscriber list.

I'm a bit surprised the Forkers hav'nt noticed this themselves, given
that the mails seem to be generating incident numbers.

--
spammus ergo sum, viruses courtesy of https://www.nsa.gov/malware/
0