Strange behavior #2

I like to get on FoxNews a lot and make Conservative comments.
It's more fun that a barrel of monkeys, as they say !

When I want to change something, or - when I start up writing
and that darned "You have to Sign In to Comment" thing takes
over - I lose everything I wrote.
So now I highlight and Copy (Ctrl-C) what I wrote before I lose
it.
Well - after I finish the Sign-In, I try to Ctrl-V my saved stuff
back onto the post area and it doesn't work !
BUT - if I go up to EDIT and PASTE in the Menu - it pastes !

What is the difference between Ctrl-V and PASTE "in the Menu"
concerning what I saved to the clipboard  ?

Seems odd.

DoctorBill
0
DoctorBill
6/2/2018 8:31:22 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13134 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow